AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate No Longer Accept Pictures with your ID ??

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 5, 2013
Spain
i´ve heard alot about this, some people says that yes, they approve account only with your ID, others say´s they only accept Passport or Driving License...

any thoughts about this ?? :shock:

got this from the website:

To complete age verification, please upload two photos of your government issued personal identification.

We require an image of the ID, as well as a high quality image of the ID held up next to your face. Couples are required to upload this for each person.

We currently accept the following forms of identification: Passport, Drivers License.

Small or blurry images will be denied and will delay verification. Please upload a clear photo of the ID so the following can be read: Name, Date of Birth, Issue Date and Expiration Date.

Identification uploads are never shared with 3rd parties.

Account Verification

Hi..I thought CB accept DRIVERS ID & passport. BUT why is it they always reject my Drivers id. :think:

Re: Account Verification

I dunno, depends where it was issued probly.

Re: Account Verification

Kohrein said:
Hi..I thought CB accept DRIVERS ID & passport. BUT why is it they always reject my Drivers id. :think:

Apparently there is an issue with image size for verification. is your application denied immediately? if yes resize the image to a smaller size and try again.

Status
Not open for further replies.