AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate payout and getting online

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 4, 2021
Hello, does anyone received payout? Usually Chaturbate send it on 3... guess they are in late?
And, does anyone has problems with getting online? I can't start broadcasting for many hours (Romania).
Thank you😊

Hi,
I have not received payment yet, and this is the first time for me that it has been this late. I'm just glad I'm reading that I'm not alone in this situation or else I might think there is an issue with my account.
I'm sure payment will be sent soon, but while waiting... how about anyone else reading this? has your payment from CB came yet?

Upvote 0
Hi,
I have not received payment yet, and this is the first time for me that it has been this late. I'm just glad I'm reading that I'm not alone in this situation or else I might think there is an issue with my account.
I'm sure payment will be sent soon, but while waiting... how about anyone else reading this? has your payment from CB came yet?
Quick update, .. Payment just arrived..

Reactions: KingMarti
Upvote 0
About problems with connecting. I was online around 6 pm and I refreshed page during stream and OBS was saying: waiting for stream,but people were saying that they see me and i never had more people than today:) I noticed that was only 29 pages with all broadcasters,so probably many girls has problems with connecting but i had my greatest shift ever because of that issue;) Poland here

Upvote 0
About problems with connecting. I was online around 6 pm and I refreshed page during stream and OBS was saying: waiting for stream,but people were saying that they see me and i never had more people than today:) I noticed that was only 29 pages with all broadcasters,so probably many girls has problems with connecting but i had my greatest shift ever because of that issue;) Poland here
aha that "wating for stream i had around 1 hour but everybody saw me . Weird

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.