AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate payout and warnings1

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 9, 2023
1: turned tkn into cash BEFORE submitting payment info (1st cashout)
Am i gonna get it??
Mailed support
Still nothing

2:
2 warnings stopping my stream at the same day
How many warnings b4 bann?

(3: any suggested phone sex site that pays by btc, paxum, skrill?? Accepting outa us)

If you aren't banned before payout you'll receive the tokens payout.

What were the warnings for?

Upvote 0
USing an object instead of vibrator+addressing age play

No
Just warning, i guess

But i cashed out before submitting payment info
What will happen??
Is this your very first payout cycle?

If so, and it sounds like it is, then you'll receive the payout within 7 days of the 16th of November.

Upvote 0
Does it matter that i added the payout info AFTER turning tkns into cash??
it should not matter at all. If you go to the detailed token stats screen, it'll show you how much you've cashed out. Scroll a little farther down and you'll see a link for payouts. Click that. It should say [cash amount] pending for next payout, which is the 16th of the month.

You'll also receive an email telling you the payment was processed when they send out payments.

Upvote 0
I
it should not matter at all. If you go to the detailed token stats screen, it'll show you how much you've cashed out. Scroll a little farther down and you'll see a link for payouts. Click that. It should say [cash amount] pending for next payout, which is the 16th of the month.

You'll also receive an email telling you the payment was processed when they send out payments.
Dont see pending!!
Didnt get that mail!
Support doesnt reply!!
Omg did i lose all of it?? 😪

Upvote 0
I

Dont see pending!!
Didnt get that mail!
Support doesnt reply!!

I know that here in the U.S., Veterans Day was yesterday…Saturday, November 11th. So the banks should have been closed on that day. Friday I had to take Ubers to/from work, because the county bus I take wasn’t operating in observance of Veterans Day.

I hope you get your money soon.

Upvote 0
I

Dont see pending!!
Didnt get that mail!
Support doesnt reply!!
You don't get the email until the payment is processed and that doesn't happen until the 16th.

I am assuming you are not allowed to request daily payouts yet because you are new and haven't completed two payouts yet.

At the very worst they would contact you asking for you to fill out the information, which you have.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Awww, tnxx💜🤘😍
Btw, i have super low traffic And hardly make 700 tkns a day! I am certainly doin something wrong .. how to troubleshoot??

How long have you been broadcasting on Chaturbate? (Number of hours per broadcast.)

Do you use hash tags in your room subject?
Are you using interactive apps?
Do you chat with your viewers or encourage them to chat with others?

Edit to add: ALWAYS cash your tokens out after each broadcast, no matter the amount. That way no one can use them to tip other people with if your account is hacked.

Upvote 0
How long have you been broadcasting on Chaturbate? (Number of hours per broadcast.)

Do you use hash tags in your room subject?
Are you using interactive apps?
Do you chat with your viewers or encourage them to chat with others?

Edit to add: ALWAYS cash your tokens out after each broadcast, no matter the amount. That way no one can use them to tip other people with if your account is hacked.
Heyy

Yeah, i do them
Maximum hours might b 50, i guess?
Should certainly make daily cashout available.

They asked me to re verify on mail!
Hold id upside down, user name , a word, written!
WTF

Upvote 0
Heyy

Yeah, i do them
Maximum hours might b 50, i guess?
Should certainly make daily cashout available.

They asked me to re verify on mail!
Hold id upside down, user name , a word, written!
WTF
I'm not surprised. Account security is paramount.

Chaturbate is a difficult site for many reasons but if you have greys turned off and don't allow women in the room your traffic will be different than someone who allows everyone to participate, but that's not necessarily something you may want to deal with. I have lower numbers than most but have maintained a household of three (two humans and a cat) for over a decade. I spend 80% of my shows chatting and the rest is menu stuff. Some days are better than others.

Upvote 0
i mad emy daily payout request friday... havent gotten the email even sayin its sent yet does anyone know why ???

Saturday was Veterans Day in the U.S. (also a bank holiday), so I’m not sure if that affected it. I would think that today (Monday) your payout request would at least start processing.

Reactions: Vixxen81
Upvote 0
I'm not surprised. Account security is paramount.

Chaturbate is a difficult site for many reasons but if you have greys turned off and don't allow women in the room your traffic will be different than someone who allows everyone to participate, but that's not necessarily something you may want to deal with. I have lower numbers than most but have maintained a household of three (two humans and a cat) for over a decade. I spend 80% of my shows chatting and the rest is menu stuff. Some days are better than others.
So i did well with 250 ish $ in my first 15 days??😍

Upvote 0
So i did well with 250 ish $ in my first 15 days??😍
I think that's fantastic. In a 15 day period I normally cam for about 120 hours on average.

One thing that really helps is hash tags. If you type in the first couple of letters of a hash tag in your room subject, you can see how many viewers that particular tag has. Use the words that apply to your show (if you're not 18, Asian, bigboobs or big ass don't use those words) but pick the version with the most users. #Natural #tits has more users than #naturaltits or #realtits. #Lovense has more viewers than #Lush so forth and so on and you can change them every day.

Also, ask users to tip you the cost of promoting your room and keep the room in action for the full five minutes. It ranges from 50 tokens to 150 tokens.

Upvote 0
I think that's fantastic. In a 15 day period I normally cam for about 120 hours on average.

One thing that really helps is hash tags. If you type in the first couple of letters of a hash tag in your room subject, you can see how many viewers that particular tag has. Use the words that apply to your show (if you're not 18, Asian, bigboobs or big ass don't use those words) but pick the version with the most users. #Natural #tits has more users than #naturaltits or #realtits. #Lovense has more viewers than #Lush so forth and so on and you can change them every day.

Also, ask users to tip you the cost of promoting your room and keep the room in action for the full five minutes. It ranges from 50 tokens to 150 tokens.
I would like to jump in here with a question and I hope it's okay, because the rooms I've helped in the past, I always look at not just the number of viewers, but also the number of ROOMS that use the tag..

example if one tag has 4000 people in it, and 1000 rooms use the tag.. that's like 4 people per room.. but one might have 3000 people, but only used in 500 rooms, that's 6 people per room.. I always also check if the MASSIVE rooms are under the tag, to see if they might skew it..

so my question is, is this a bad way of doing it in your expertise? should one just always go for the highest number of people and ignore the room numbers? (ofc still keeping with what fits)

also GREAT advice with promoting the room when there's a lot of action :D I see people promoting their rooms sometimes and then they do almost nothing in the 5 minutes and never understood it..

Upvote 0
I would like to jump in here with a question and I hope it's okay, because the rooms I've helped in the past, I always look at not just the number of viewers, but also the number of ROOMS that use the tag..

example if one tag has 4000 people in it, and 1000 rooms use the tag.. that's like 4 people per room.. but one might have 3000 people, but only used in 500 rooms, that's 6 people per room.. I always also check if the MASSIVE rooms are under the tag, to see if they might skew it..

so my question is, is this a bad way of doing it in your expertise? should one just always go for the highest number of people and ignore the room numbers? (ofc still keeping with what fits)

also GREAT advice with promoting the room when there's a lot of action :D I see people promoting their rooms sometimes and then they do almost nothing in the 5 minutes and never understood it..
i never promote my room its a waste of tokens for me cuz no one comes in and tips me at all.. not kidding when i say my room stays dead not active at all. makes me sad cuz i love to talk to people

Upvote 0

I picked up 60+ new followers yesterday by promoting my room. They will convert at their own pace. I'm not aggressive about pushing goals.

I think dilution across a tag is a metric one could obsess over but the point of the hash tag is the person using hash tags to search rooms. If you're under that hash tag and they are thumbing through and see you they will probably drop in for a minute. Engage, rinse, repeat.

Say you use hash tag blonde and the person searching doesn't like blondes. They'll skip those rooms entirely. But pantyhose may get them into the room even if you're a blonde....make sense?

Reactions: Wuggie
Upvote 0
I picked up 60+ new followers yesterday by promoting my room. They will convert at their own pace. I'm not aggressive about pushing goals.

I think dilution across a tag is a metric one could obsess over but the point of the hash tag is the person using hash tags to search rooms. If you're under that hash tag and they are thumbing through and see you they will probably drop in for a minute. Engage, rinse, repeat.

Say you use hash tag blonde and the person searching doesn't like blondes. They'll skip those rooms entirely. But pantyhose may get them into the room even if you're a blonde....make sense?
oh yes it makes perfect sense :) I have tried fixing tags for many people, I just thought maybe I had looked at it a bit wrong too if ONLY people were the most effective for you.. but I think in general we are going at it in the same manner almost :) thank you for the reply as always.

Reactions: Vixxen81
Upvote 0
oh yes it makes perfect sense :) I have tried fixing tags for many people, I just thought maybe I had looked at it a bit wrong too if ONLY people were the most effective for you.. but I think in general we are going at it in the same manner almost :) thank you for the reply as always.
Forgive the crude image (I whited out the actual hash tags and user names for [reasons])

But this all happened in the last 45 seconds:

Hash Tags.png

Reactions: Wuggie
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.