Hi everyone,
I’m a Chaturbate model (HayleeBlair) and I’m wondering if anyone else is currently experiencing delays with their payouts.
I converted 337,148 tokens ($16,857.40) on September 30, 2026, and I was expecting the payout to arrive by today, October 7, but I still haven’t received it.
I’ve already contacted Chaturbate Support to ask about the status of the payment.
@punker barbie , if you happen to see this, could you please let me know if there are currently any payout delays or issues on Chaturbate’s side?
Has anyone else had a payout around this date that is still pending?
Thanks!
I’m a Chaturbate model (HayleeBlair) and I’m wondering if anyone else is currently experiencing delays with their payouts.
I converted 337,148 tokens ($16,857.40) on September 30, 2026, and I was expecting the payout to arrive by today, October 7, but I still haven’t received it.
I’ve already contacted Chaturbate Support to ask about the status of the payment.
@punker barbie , if you happen to see this, could you please let me know if there are currently any payout delays or issues on Chaturbate’s side?
Has anyone else had a payout around this date that is still pending?
Thanks!