AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate "Pro" Tips -- What are your's?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

charleigh_

Banhammered
Feb 26, 2018
Chaturbate Username
charleigh_
We all have different experiences and knowledge of the site in general, what are some pro tips you'd like to share? Can be related to cam equipment, lighting, bots, applications, social media...

- Password your room if you're playing with OBS software or setting up new lighting and you're not ready to broadcast yet but still need to see your cam feed to adjust things.

- Recently discovered Pro Tip: Ban all users asking for age play immediately, even if you're unsure if they were just playing around. Do not respond in any way. Report them to support@chaturbate per Shirley.

- Beeeeee yourself! :)

Reactions: Astrid_squirts420
With my minimal experience I'm not sure I can consider these "pro" tips, but I'll throw it out there anyway!!

-Have a prepped short list of conversation topics for when the room gets boring. One thing I do is basically "pretend" I'm doing more of a podcast or radio show so I don't feel weird talking to myself or dead air. I think of topics that I can easily ramble on about and be entertaining even if it is just me talking! Eventually someone will chime in!
-Dermablend body make up!! Legit the best stuff on earth. I use it to cover scars on my legs and butt and bruises/blemishes of any sort! I'm super accident prone and very outdoorsy so I get beat up pretty often! This stuff covers it all and makes my legs and arms and butt look so good!
-Find a way to make your camroom or setup more permanent. I find that I get on online and do way more shows now that I dont have to set up and take down my equipment every time. If one thing kept me from going online more than anything, it was laziness of doing setup and take down, just a LOT of work. And especially depressing when you don't have a good show. Now all I have to do is get myself ready, set up bots and apps and go! When I'm done all I have to do is clean my toys and turn off my lights. Easy peasy!
-Allow yourself yo be a normal human being on cam! The good customers will respect and appreciate you more for your realness than any persona or hustle you can invent. When you are acting naturally and truly enjoying yourself they will pick up on that and get into it with you.
-Dont try to please EVERYONE. It is impossible. This goes hand in hand with the above. In the beginning I was so scared to lose business that I would try and shape and mold my show to meet the needs of every member stopping by. Half of them wont tip anyway! Be yourself, do what you love. Tell the people who want something else to move along! Less stress and more tokens will be the result!
-And last, DO NOT get personally attached to these people in ANY way. It will only cause you stress and lose you money. It will wear you down and take energy that you need for something else. Make it very clear that you are here to male money, that you are not their friend or lover or attached to them in any way. May seem rude and insensitive (and some may even disagree) but getting any closer of giving them the idea that you care about them personally or emotionally in anyway will only work against you!

Ok that's all for now. 😁

Status
Not open for further replies.