AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate Question On Auto-Welcome and Auto-Tip-Thanks

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2021
Chaturbate Username
DickRocksWell
Hi there,

I have just started on Chaturbate (and everywhere else, for that matter) recently and I can't seem to figure out how to use the Auto-Welcome and Auto-Tip-Thanks bots. It seems like they don't do anything after I have started them. I have tried several of each from different creators but I still seem to be missing something. Nothing shows up in the chat when someone comes into my room or when somebody sends a tip to me. Has anybody had any experience with this? I'm new so hopefully it's just something silly that I'm missing. Thanks in advance for the replies and help!!

Hi there,

I have just started on Chaturbate (and everywhere else, for that matter) recently and I can't seem to figure out how to use the Auto-Welcome and Auto-Tip-Thanks bots. It seems like they don't do anything after I have started them. I have tried several of each from different creators but I still seem to be missing something. Nothing shows up in the chat when someone comes into my room or when somebody sends a tip to me. Has anybody had any experience with this? I'm new so hopefully it's just something silly that I'm missing. Thanks in advance for the replies and help!!

Most welcome bots only show the message to the person entering because otherwise that would drive the room crazy in a busy room. I think some auto tip bots do the same but I do know theres a good number of those that definitely show it in the room for everyone but often theres a minimum tip amount setting. All in one bot by lund for example definitely shows the tip thanks to everyone when a person tips.

Reactions: blayze_noir
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.