AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate Spreadsheet for stats?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberPrincess

Inactive Cam Model
Apr 29, 2016
Utah, USA
www.chaturbate.com
Twitter Username
@AmberPrincess4u
Chaturbate Username
AmberPrincess
Hello everyone. Long time lurker, first time poster. Great forum here. I've been broadcasting for a few months now. As with any job, some days are better than others. Chaturbate lets me download an excel spreadsheet that contains the date and time of each tip, and whether it is a normal tip or a private show.

I'm trying to figure out a way to put all of this information to use so I can tell what my successful days and times are. For example, at a quick glance, I would like to be able to tell what my good days and times were for the month, such as Tuesday evenings are great, but Friday evenings are not. I am an excel amateur, so this is above my head. Anyone know how to do this or has anyone already done this?

Thanks!

Amber(Princess)

I've created a similar spreadsheet for my MFC stats. I simply put the date in (like 6/24) on a row, then have a formula that labels it as the day of the week. Example: say that on your Excel sheet, your date (6/24) is in the C column. Then go to the next empty column (F, for example), and put the formula
=TEXT(WEEKDAY(C1), "ddd")
in the F1 blank. It should autofill "Fri" in F1. Then you can hold the little square at the bottom right corner of F1 and click and hold it to fill the rest of the F column. It copies the code, and changes it to C2, C3, etc.

I hope this makes sense!

Reactions: ACFFAN69
More spreadsheet fun: after you get your days of the week filled in, you can also have Excel show you your daily averages.
=AVERAGEIF(C1:C486,"Sun",G5:G86)

Put whichever column it shows your daily $ total where G is in the formula. And I just put 486 as a random large number. The formula will check the average of all the spots between 1 and 486, so make sure that the 486 is high enough to include everything you want it to calculate.

Then just adjust the "Sun" part to "Mon" "Tue" etc to see the other days.

Reactions: ACFFAN69
I_am_Iris,

Thanks again. My date format is June 28 2016, 14:14. I got the formula to work if it is just 6/28, but Chaturbate lets you download all data for every tip, and this is the date format used. How do I translate June 28 2016, 14:14 to Tuesday. I will worry about the time later :)

When you copy and paste it into Excel, is it putting the time in the same cell with the date or a separate cell?

Like this:

ex1.png

OR THIS:

ex2.png

Ok, I figured it out. If it's putting the time in the same cell with the date, just insert a new column. In that new column, paste
=LEFT(A1,FIND(",",A1)-1)
(where A1 is the cell with the date)
Then just hold the right bottom square and drag down to autofill for the rest of the dates. Like this:
exc.png

After you get it to that point, then you'll have to put ANOTHER row or column or whatever and use the day of the week format like we talked about before.

Status
Not open for further replies.