AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate support response time: slower than in the past?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 7, 2024
New member to this forum but have been on a few of the major sites for many years. Like most members, I occasionally need to contact support to deal with some issue, complain about something, ask a question, or make a suggestion. I've contacted support on for several of the most popular sites (LiveJasmin, Bongacams, Stripchat, Livejasmin) at various times. Lately, I've tried to reach Chaturbate support through their online form and also the email, but many days go by without a reply. The last time, it was something like 10 or 11 days before I heard back, and I had honestly given up by that time! Now I contacted them again about something else, and other than that automated reply that's sent immediately, three days and nothing.

Okay, the reason I'm asking is that if I contact Stripchat, I am not kidding but a rep follows up within a few hours, sometimes less. LJ the same or even faster. In fact, with LJ you can do a live chat and talk to someone instantly.

Is my experience only bad luck or a coinidence? Or has something happened with Chaturbate customer support? I'm trying to understand if there's a problem that others have experienced, or maybe others know a trick to get a faster response? thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.