AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate Support wont answer

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 23, 2021
I stream on chaturbate sometimes and this past pay period a converted a good sum of tokens but I still haven't received payment. Its been 2 weeks and I've emailed them multiple times about this and they haven't responded. Its getting to the point where I need the money as bills are coming up. My question is there something I can do to speed up the process? Or why they aren't answering my emails. Is there a # I can call?

17087401 @punker barbie

Thank you and I converted them a think almost two weeks ago and I've been emailing for a couple days atheist once a day. I always get the auto message but never any replies
Support has confirmed that this has been resolved. Please remember that sending multiple emails about the same issue can delay a response.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Hi all
I’ve been waiting for sometime for a reply from support, over a week.
I understand these guys are busy but do they ever respond?
I’ve emailed a few times now
I don’t mind waiting but because this is my first time I’ve tried to contact them and no response at all not even an auto reply.
enjoy using the site just need to know they have our back when things go wrong?
Thanks

Upvote 0
Hi all
I’ve been waiting for sometime for a reply from support, over a week.
I understand these guys are busy but do they ever respond?
I’ve emailed a few times now
I don’t mind waiting but because this is my first time I’ve tried to contact them and no response at all not even an auto reply.
enjoy using the site just need to know they have our back when things go wrong?
Thanks
Please provide your username or ticket number.

Upvote 0
w

hi
What’s the ticket number and how do I find it?
Thanks

When you send chaturbate support an email, you will get a reply, the reply will have the ticket number right after [Chaturbate] in the subject.

You can also find it at the top of the email message "Your request (TicketNumberHere) has been updated."

Upvote 0
Ok cool
Will check this out! Can say I’ve seen any auto reply
The only thing I have seen is a message saying
Your message was successfully sent

or something like that
Thanks

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Have you tried using the official site and "submit a request" page form? If not, try that, here:
https://support.chaturbate.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

I definitely always receive an automate email within seconds (yahoo or hotmail) with the thank you for contacting, plus a ticket number
Yea
Have you tried using the official site and "submit a request" page form? If not, try that, here:

I definitely always receive an automate email within seconds (yahoo or hotmail) with the thank you for contacting, plus a ticket numbe

I definitely always receive an automate email within seconds (yahoo or hotmail) with the thank you for contacting, plus a ticket number
Yea I always do it on there site
It’s strange that I don’t get any kind of automated email reply’s
I have received emails from them only a couple of times
Like if we’ve received an offline tip.
I have sent quite a few now so don’t understand why
Maybe because I’m doing it from a mobile rather that a desktop or laptop?
Should that matter?
Thanks for the message

Upvote 0
Hi, Shirley! @punker barbie Chaturbate's support hasn't answered me for 8 days.
I need to get their answer, because I have a problem that happened to me the first time. They always answered me quickly.
Can you help me please? Ticket is 17098818
Thank you

Upvote 0
Hi, Shirley! @punker barbie Chaturbate's support hasn't answered me for 8 days.
I need to get their answer, because I have a problem that happened to me the first time. They always answered me quickly.
Can you help me please? Ticket is 17098818
Thank you
Support has confirmed that they have responded to your email.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.