AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate support's endless circle of doom

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 3, 2020
I wonder if anyone here has experience with resolving account bans on chaturbate when support contradicts itself?

I had an account with chaturbate for some time, I was never banned but did decide to disable and delete the account in order to spend my time more productively. A little while ago I decided to get back into it so I started a new account. No problems. However, as soon as I added credits I was instantly banned.

I have been asked to email them from 2 different email addresses, reactivate the old account and still have no resolution.

support has since began to not respond to my emails.

I contacted support from the email associated with my new account (email 1) and when requested also used the old email (email 2) and received several replies that went as follows:

chaturbate support
"Before we can restore your current account sir_called, we must first resolve a situation with your previous account .
Please write us back on your previous account ***** in order to resolve this issue. Afterwards, we can proceed to approve your newest account."

Email 1
"Please could you be specific in your request, are you requesting that I contact you from a different email address than the one associated with this account?"

chaturbate support
"Yes, please contact us from the email associated with the account "****" so you can resolve the issue and we can release the account "sir_called"

Email 2

"Please can you help provide a resolution to the issue with my account"

chaturbate support
"Your email address is not associated with the account that you are writing in about.

For your account security, please send us this request from your Chaturbate email address on file."

Email 2
"please inform me of any issue related to this account that would be cause for issue with any new accounts."

chaturbate support
Before we can proceed and deal with the violation on your account "****" first, we will need to reactivate the account.

Before we can proceed, we need to first verify your identity. Please provide us the last 4 digits of the card you've used to purchase tokens on the site.

Email 2
replied with card details requested.

Chaturbate support
"Your account has been reactivated.

Currently, there is no email address associated with your account.

To fix this issue, go to "My Profile" and click on the "Settings & Privacy"

1. Place new email in the form
2. Click "resend" verification
3. Be sure to check your Spam/Junk folder if you do not see our email in your inbox."

Email 2
"the instructions sent are incorrect. Please see above screenshot of account. Settings pages are not available."

Email 1
Thank you for your response, and instruction.

Obviously there is some confusion in the interpretation of policy towards handling this issue between support staff.

Please rectify the inconsistency in your approach to this issue, and respond with appropriate action .

Honestly, I don't see anything bad with how they handled it.
They tried to get you to verify that it really is you in order to reactivate the other account by wanting you to email them from the email address associated with that account - clearly, you are using a different email per each CB account. No problem there, but you could obviously be pretending to be the other person (for what reason, I don't know)..

Because you wouldn't do this, it seems like they then asked for card details (4 digits) as verification to indicate that account does belong to you.

When they have reactivated it, are you making sure you're in the correct account and going tot he settings to update the email address?
Check both accounts and update the email for both to be sure/safe. Personally, to cause even less confusion, I would use the email address they first tried to obtain from you, so it can be resolved faster, and not the one you're currently emailing from.

Unless I am missing something from your post, I don't see anything too bad/wrong from their end.

Just login to both accounts (or try) and update the email on both, verify the email on both.
Or, it's possible they accidentally reactivated the wrong account (the one you're currently using). This could be due to you giving them the card details associated with this account, but you used a different card on the previous one which you're trying to activate.

Upvote 0
Ah maybe I didn't explain this very well, its a bit difficult to get across.

I did exactly as they requested each time. However, each time I completed each request another was given to me. until i reached a wall of silence from both email accounts.

Both accounts are now banned and settings pages are unavailable, unless i'm looking in the wrong place.

so the issue is that now I have both :
a new account which is banned because of an unknown issue with the old previously deleted account.
an old account that is also banned but requires me to add an email address to unlock both accounts.

so how do you add an email when the account is banned and support no longer reply to emails?

Upvote 1
not sure i fully understand the situation, they have now reactivated your old account, but whats the situation exactly with the old account that you cant access the settings page? is it banned?

Yes once they reactivated it, it was banned. However it wasn't banned at the time i closed it. so i'm assuming it some anti card fraud measure to do with me using the same card with the new account or something

Upvote 0
When you closed your account the first time, did you deactivate the account or delete the account? There are two options. A deactivated account can be reactivated by support in most cases I think. I've done it a few times before. There is also an option to permanently delete your account along with a warning stating that users who delete their account will not be allowed to make another account in the future. I'm wondering if this might be the reason.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.