AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate Suspended me for “Looking Young”

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 28, 2022
In Bed
Twitter Username
@annkelsie1
MFC Username
Kelsieann6725
Chaturbate Username
KamrynStarr
Heyyy Soo about a year ago I started camming. I started with chaturbate because I had seen it everywhere so o thought I’d give it a try. Well, I did great not just great AMAZING. I had made $3,000 the month I was on there. Well after that stream they suspended my account. When I asked what for they told me that I looked too young to be on the site. Even THOUGH I submitted age verification before streaming. I didn’t think this was right and very discriminatory because of my looks. And told me come back in 6 months but honestly how is my face going to change in 6 months. Anyway I waited and went back I haven’t made anywhere near as much as I did and I feel like I might be “shadowbanned” me. idk if they do that on camsites but girllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

I also had never seen anyone else with this problem and I searched everywhere for answers
It seems to be a really common thing, actually. CB is overly paranoid about anything seeming underage so even with valid ID on file they ban if you even appear young.

Upvote 0
This rule is so dumb, with initial bans in the face of appropriate age-verification.
So they removed the 'appearance of being young' ban for you after waiting 6 months?

Upvote 0
It seems to be a really common thing, actually. CB is overly paranoid about anything seeming underage so even with valid ID on file they ban if you even appear young.
I realize now OP was probably asking if others had come back after and felt shadowbanned. It may be that the "new" status wore off?

Upvote 0
^^^^ I think it's the new status as well as the stop in momentum. Sorry this happened to you OP.

"promoted" spots can be bought on CB, right? Have you tried that? That would bring you to the front page, and being on the front page is easier when you're new. might be worth a try at least.

Upvote 0
"promoted" spots can be bought on CB, right? Have you tried that? That would bring you to the front page, and being on the front page is easier when you're new. might be worth a try at least.
Details here: https://chaturbate.com/promoted-spot-details/?language=en
Just a comment, my friend tried this 3 times in her 7-day period with 'new' status, and didn't appreciate that the 9th spot is shared amongst an undisclosed number of models that enter a pool.
It's not buying you 5 minutes continuous presence on page 1.
The thumbnail displayed in that 9th spot refreshes regularly as all thumbnails do, and the more models in the promotional pool, the fewer number of rotations in the 5-min promo period.
The amount a model pays, and the benefits of doing so, seem quite variable. Pick a busy time, less likely to be seen for long. Quiet time, more visible on page 1, but fewer users to see you.
The link above explains how it all works, it's an interesting situation......

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.