AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate Terminated A Week After Re-Instating Me.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Officialdregs

I did bad things, privileges revoked!
In the Dog House
Apr 13, 2018
1st. my fault, I waved my bluetooth speaker on cam.
2nd. Unknown.
3rd. A model probably enter my chat and reported me over false claims which I still dispute.

Chaturbate banned me on my second time while I spent a day just trying to get the right photo of myself holding my state ID and my state ID itself. I fought to get re-instated only to be told someone reported me which (1) stupid because I wasn't even speaking to anyone on Chaturbate during the time I was getting my account verified. It was re-instated but I was told do I understand the TOS and whatever else which I do and I also added that anything that seem false both parties at hand should be given a chance to speak.

The last warning or so happen after I visited a Colombian model's room and like all the Colombian models, they instantly PMed me. She called me baby and love and I said hello and the usual how are you n stuff like that. As i'm watching her chat (I never tip a model the first time seeing them) she started berated me after I refuse to tip her which I do have that right since my tokens doesn't have her name on them. After dealing with her behavior, I decided to give her a chance because she might of had a bad night so the next night I watched and I only tipped 86 tokens and when she went on her rant again because she wanted to meet a goal I told her off and requested my tokens from her.

As I'm camming and waiting for a friend to pop into my chat a model, a colombian model I never heard of, enter my chat posting someone's phone number then proceed to openly tell me she's going to put a hit on my head and then leave. Only to find out she also followed my chat so she intentionally was looking for trouble and the only thing I did do is screenshot and sent both photos to support who merely warned her. come to find out in the past day she violated two of CB TOS and Support only enabled her behavior.

So this past Monday, I returned to the model who I had an issue with and I issue a truce, I unfollowed her, and left her room on good terms. I pass out watching a friend only to wake up Tuesday morning with my account terminated and when I asked question they only said they suspect I harass a model to which I can only recall the models, all Colombians, had an issue with me not tipping them when I was just talking in chat and not trying to get scammed out my money.

I go to support and they can only tell me they suspect I was harassing models when I wasn't doing anything of that sort of thing, even the models I follow in the USA and Europe were even shocked because I was always a fixture in their room joking around or tipping to help a model meet their goal. I email support their CB support channel and even my email account and only gotten the auto reply to which there was no follow up or anything. I even emailed miss Shirley about this issue and never received any answers.

I'm no perfect angel and I have go off on models who tried shady tactics on cam trying to get tokens out of me (even had two models on Twitter trying to blackball me with one mad at me for not liking BDSM in 500 shades of grey).

What are my options when I have model friends defending me and a model who threaten people get to continue camming like what she did wasn't against the roles? I know people harass models but when a model does that to someone else I do feel some biased sexist agenda is afoot.

No one told you to empty your tokens or that you shouldn't wait and observe a model before tipping her. You were the one that brought that up.

If this is how you talk to people you don't like it is clear to see why you got banned for harassing models. You've got this fucked up savior complex which makes you feel entitled to quote "go off" on models and let them know how they're not meeting your standards + particularly without tipping. Fun fact: if someone who hasn't even tipped me starts telling me how I should do my show I will ban you. You know why? Because it's rude. It's not helpful. It's not nice. It's just rude and the ban should have been enough to clue you in on that.

How am i acting like a savior when i made it clear i just watch the chat and if the model is engaging with her fans in a positive light 905 of the time i will tip because of the good vibe. i been in many rooms where the model is mad and i even tipped alittle of the tokens i had and even sent compliment to try and calm the model down because some tokens is better than nothing. I at least get a thank you for doing your best and they log off. So no i dont go off on models because of some complex you think i have and i never tell a model how to do their show whatsoever. i sit back, i watch how the room is, and if its a good vibe i tip other than that i leave.

so mean harassing models is a lie because i can be reported or even ban just for enter a room and not tipping whatsoever.

Upvote 0
no I talk to people on a case by case basis. those who treat me with respect and not biased i return the favor, anyone who doesn't i wont do the same for them. you cant have respect and think you should be given it.

Translation: The moment someone disagrees with me I throw a tantrum like a child because "they made me do it" and it's all their fault! Being disagreed with disrespects me and I don't deserve to ever have that happen. I am not responsible for anything for any of my actions.

I have no sympathy for you.

Upvote 0
i always take screenshots of every conversations i have with models

Does that include the 40 models that you follow and the 13 that you mod for? Or just the colombians?

Upvote 0
So a model was rude so you stuck around to fight with her and even went back on another day?

You know... You could just leave and not go back?

Upvote 0
i ran this logic through all 40 models i follow and the 13 i mod for and all of them agree to observe and watch her reaction. again 40 models all agreed to me observing a model and her behavior towards her fans before tipping.

Wtf. Why on earth are you involving all these models in your own drama? My goodness-that's a tad bit obsessive don't you think? Like who has the time to even get 40 models to agree to this? I'm having a very hard time thinking it's true because I can't even think of any models here who would actively want to be involved in on of their regular's drama with another model. Whenever I've personally experienced one of my regulars wanting to vent their issues about another cam model I politely tell them it's just between them. I'd imagine most broadcasters just want to do their own thing online-not hound another camgirl waiting for her reaction to you. It's just sort of strange and feels like we're not getting the full story here. Whether or not you harassed her she sure felt harassed enough to report you. I don't condone what she did-it's fucked up. But why even go back and escalate this? Move on.

Upvote 0
That's fine. I already have my new CB account looking like the last due to the bio design. It's clear I'm in a model/broadcaster's biased forum instead of a balance forum.

We actually have tons of really cool members here but they probably don't want to get involved in this thread because you sound like a liar.

40 models? Oh really?
They put a hit on your life? Oh really?

*Sniffs the air* Whats that smell? Oh right. Its the bullshit you're spreading around here.

Upvote 0
no sweetie
Don’t use pet names on people you don’t know, old sport.

female models i follow are just as shocked as i am
Looooool I’m $ure they are ju$t as $hocked.

I'm far from a jerk sweetie
There you go again, tiger. Not polite!

40 models all agreed to me observing a model and her behavior towards her fans before tipping.
This is my favourite part of the whole story, holy shit. How much are you tipping that they put up with this asinine baby drama?!
580C691D-1416-4861-B9D4-919FBC09F134.gif

Upvote 0

This is my favourite part of the whole story, holy shit. How much are you tipping that they put up with this asinine baby drama?!
View attachment 75711

Remember he talks to 40 models! And mods for 13 of them!

Upvote 0
Ok, was modding for my model friends. Clearly no one is reading what i'm putting other than the negative hot buzz more stuff, but ok :)

Upvote 0

View attachment 75711

over 2000 tokens on a very good day, 1500 on a normal day.

Reactions: Mila_
Upvote 0
Translation: The moment someone disagrees with me I throw a tantrum like a child because "they made me do it" and it's all their fault! Being disagreed with disrespects me and I don't deserve to ever have that happen. I am not responsible for anything for any of my actions.

I have no sympathy for you.
i never asked for you, but ok. and no i dont throw a fit, i just speak my mind. there's a big difference

Upvote 0
Does that include the 40 models that you follow and the 13 that you mod for? Or just the colombians?
yup but after me and those models become close friends i delete all the shots and they even know. i always send them a video of me deleting them forever. hence, why those 40 models trust and openly talk to me even in chat because they give me respect and i give them respect.

even when they're having a bad day and i try to clear them up while in a midst of greys demanding they acknowledge me and even text me after camming. It's not uncommon to spend 4 hours talking to a given model friend about whatever and i leave them offline tokens once i get paid so they know at least i care enough about them, whether anyone else tip or not.

Upvote 0
yup but after me and those models become close friends i delete all the shots and they even know. i always send them a video of me deleting them forever. hence, why those 40 models trust and openly talk to me even in chat because they give me respect and i give them respect.

I can barely breathe due to the smell of bullshit in this thread hahahaha.

Upvote 0
and the funny part is i'm not afraid to go over and beyond to help a friend with trouble. i helped a model friend pay a car note because her check was late, i helped one with rent because she was running late on that, and countless others so assuming i'm a jerk because im not a humble servant in a place where it's always model first others late is false.

You treat me right and i will return the favor. you choose to be a jerk or a cunt towards me, then you get what you sow. As i stated, I speak to 40 models on even given day and they know more about this issue than anyone here because (so happily they do) actually ask questions and not side with one side or the other. They put in time to ask important questions, ask for the backstory of the issue, and give their thoughts whereas here i'm just make a second account to be rude which i won't or just tip a model you entitled man baby which is very far from the truth, but i do love the attempt there.

There's no savior complex or anything like that.
1. I enter a room and i watch the model interact.
2. Sometimes the model PM me (because i was a purple) and hold a conversation with me.
3. I answer questions and resume watching and if the model is positive and the chat is having a good time with her i will tip the amount the PM cost or even tip for a flash or something. They generally ask me what type of flash and i reply i dont care, whichever you like.
4. If I don't see anything on their tip menu that might interest, i ask question with one tip note and if they give me an answer then i will tip it otherwise i will write it on a post it and wait.

By doing those 4 things and be active in chat, models trust me enough to moderate for them and even when i'm not speaking to be a mod they generally make me mod because i'm always around being engaging and positive with them. So basing my actions just on this thread when it's clearly one-sided really proves nothing but the fact i stayed on point and being constant with my replies and the issue at hand. Whether you believe or whatever in my issue, that's fine with me because the only people that matter is the people who can overturn the issue, listen to my issue with an open mind, and actually form a conversation about the issue at hand without resorting to assumption, demanding of something, or just trolling.

Upvote 0
i never asked for you, but ok. and no i dont throw a fit, i just speak my mind. there's a big difference

When speaking your mind involves going off on models there is no difference between that and throwing a fit. There's a lot of things that go through my mind, and were I to speak them one could claim I was merely "speaking my mind" but I don't because I can recognize that isn't a justification for what I might say. It's a skill I'd recommend you pick up.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Upvote 0
the only people that matter is the people who can overturn the issue
Then why post it on a forum...? This isn’t Chaturbate support.

basing my actions just on this thread
People will always base their perceptions of you on how you behave and conduct yourself in interactions with them. Behave how you want to be seen.

Upvote 0
That explain$ it.
yup and i even reported models for lying, given false information like kik or snapchat names, and usually received all my tokens back. For that, those bitter models go on twitter and try to blackball me to which the models i enjoy following usually just laugh at those women trying to blackball me on twitter.

I even had a model offer me a job on her startup model website but when i said bdsm sucks in 50 shades of grey she got offended and tried to blackball me until i posted the conversation between her and myself.

Upvote 0
Then why post it on a forum...? This isn’t Chaturbate support.

People will always base their perceptions of you on how you behave and conduct yourself in interactions with them. Behave how you want to be seen.
because persus1967 recommended me I speak to shirley on here and from my original post, it has gone downhill since it's a simple method of asking questions and seeing the issue from both sides not just one.

Upvote 0
When speaking your mind involves going off on models there is no difference between that and throwing a fit. There's a lot of things that go through my mind, and were I to speak them one could claim I was merely "speaking my mind" but I don't because I can recognize that isn't a justification for what I might say. It's a skill I'd recommend you pick up.

throwing a fit would involve cursing, breaking stuff, calling everyone involved names, and acting entitled. i'm very far from entitled and i won't drop to that level, i been on point with my comments and i will continue to say on point with my comments. At latest, ,someone could of asked questions and this snowball effect wouldnt of happen. period.

Upvote 0
no I talk to people on a case by case basis. those who treat me with respect and not biased i return the favor, anyone who doesn't i wont do the same for them. you cant have respect and think you should be given it.

No You have 0 respect sorry. You are delusional and normally I feel bad for people who get banned or fucked over but not people like you.

Upvote 0
No You have 0 respect sorry. You are delusional and normally I feel bad for people who get banned or fucked over but not people like you.

and judging by how you're a femdom, i highly doubt what you say is true really. if i never had respect the people who I communicate with wouldn't want me in their chat.

• Wat?!
Reactions: QuinnLane
Upvote 0
i'm very far from entitled

Says the guy who demands models he hasn't yet payed (remember he likes to tip only after they have performed) to call him a unique nickname to make him feel special.

Honestly I am so lost about what the actual issue is here but I am thoroughly entertained.

Are you mad that a model banned you from her room or that chaturbate has banned your account?
If she banned you from her room, that is her prerogative regardless of the situation.
If chaturbate banned your account, what was the reason they gave? Do we have evidence it has anything to do with a certain model?

Upvote 0
Anyways, heading to moderate for my friends. Already sent all the information and screenshots to miss shirley so my time is up and heading back to enjoy some good whole fun.

Upvote 0
Says the guy who demands models he hasn't yet payed (remember he likes to tip only after they have performed) to call him a unique nickname to make him feel special.

Honestly I am so lost about what the actual issue is here but I am thoroughly entertained.

Are you mad that a model banned you from her room or that chaturbate has banned your account?
If she banned you from her room, that is her prerogative regardless of the situation.
If chaturbate banned your account, what was the reason they gave? Do we have evidence it has anything to do with a certain model?
no no after they engaged with chat, i.e. talk to chat about random things. I'm far from mad as i already created several other accounts during this process, just getting the one account i actually love using back. that's all. This has nothing to do with a model banning me from their room especially after some like to belittle in PMs so when they get a tipper who actually fight back they get offended. sorry, but im not taking a stepback to allow anyone to belittle me, whether online or in person.

Cb never give a reason even if the only thing i have done is unfollow someone, that's reported as a ban which is funny to be hoenst. I have plenty of evidence against the models i have a feeling is behind this. Im not on my desktop but i have files of screenshots interaction with models including one model threatening my life and posting someone phone number in my chat while i was camming.

Upvote 0
I decided to give her a chance because she might of had a bad night so the next night I watched
I just tell them the honest truth and leave their room.

Obviously you do not just leave the room and leave the girl alone. You keep coming back to them.

There's no savior complex or anything like that.
and the funny part is i'm not afraid to go over and beyond to help a friend with trouble. i helped a model friend pay a car note because her check was late, i helped one with rent because she was running late on that, and countless others

Yes, you do have one. A bragging issue as well.

I told her off and requested my tokens from her
since my tokens doesn't have her name on them

Your tokens had her name on them when you gave them to her. Then you had the audacity to ask for them back when she didn't act the certain exact way you wished her too. Don't ask for tokens back. It's gross and you're gross for doing it.

Upvote 0

I have problems with only two models who i mock on a daily basis with model friends who also saw their antics on twitter.

• Wat?!
Reactions: QuinnLane
Upvote 0
Obviously you do not just leave the room and leave the girl alone. You keep coming back to them.

Yes, you do have one. A bragging issue as well.

Your tokens had her name on them when you gave them to her. Then you had the audacity to ask for them back when she didn't act the certain exact way you wished her too. Don't ask for tokens back. It's gross and you're gross for doing it.

if a model has a tip menu and i tip for that specific item on the menu, that model has to follow her own rules and the menu otherwise it's scamming people out of tokens. i will request and receive many token refunds due to models sending me false social media usernames that i kindly tipped for, throw a fit and lashed out at me even when i just enter the room, and really it's not gross if i worked 40 hours or more to earn a check only to spend it whatever i want to. If a model cannot conduct themselves in a positive light then why tip them??

anyways i already sent all the proof to miss shirley and will leave all messages unanswered. I have some modding and living to do. Good thing I never post my face, any information, or whatever about myself here or anywhere online. wouldn't want people talking behind my back when they can say it to my face.

Upvote 0
I have problems with only two models who i mock on a daily basis with model friends who also saw their antics on twitter.

Oh, in that case forgive our behavior here. People who go out of their way to mock models on a daily basis and try to get other models to gang up on them are actually very good people and not at all heinous bullies.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.