AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate users thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2021
I have used chaturbate a lot and spent a lot of money there. So I want to share my experience and what I like and don't like. This is very useful information for models.
My main interest is big boobs but otherwise my thoughts relate to all categories.
I like models who invite me with pm when they see that I am to spending category.
I don't care much for hru etc, but what are you to do? I prefer "what do you like to see?"
I have no interest at all in rolling dice and other methods of trying to gain my interest. Those things put me off.
I like to know what I am expected to pay in private sessions. I don't usually go above 30 tks/min and at that level I do not expect to have to tip (I don't go for exotic things that cost more). If I am paying 12 or 18 tks/min then I will do tips for things well done.
Some models put 6 tks/min for private but want 500 tks up front. Way too much ladies.
I often don't use private. I find that I can get a rhythm of tips of 1 1 1 1 1 15 repeated that can turn on most models if they have set their lovense levels right. Usually 1 gets a few seconds on low and 15 gets a few extra seconds on medium. I don't usually tip 15 if it still does low.
I like to chat to models as well as tip. Some models love this and some tolerate it so I try to fit in. I make kind but always honest remarks to models. I find that some models faces light up when I enter their rooms and it is nice to be appreciated and I generally get more fun there.
I usually tell model in pm what it is that I like and want and ask if it is OK and if extra tips are required. Then there is no disappointment on either side.
I say hello by name to models and thank them and goodbye. It costs nothing to have good manners. I use emoji lots, my favourites being hearts and bow.

What is the most annoying thing a model can do?:

Things Models & Users do that you LIKE?:

For the whole "hru" do you mean you don't like that specific abbreviation, or you just don't like when a woman/model asks you how you are? The majority of guys want to be asked how they are, plus it's just a nice opening way to make small talk, especially if the user is a tipper. I understand if you mean you hate the "hru" abbreviation, there are lots I dislike but I am fine with putting up with them because just think how many times each DAY and on multiple platforms, the model has to ask the same questions over and over and over again, so them using abbreviations such as "hru" just makes sense and saves them time. Imagine writing "Hello, how are you?" 1000 times every day to people. I know I sure as hell would get annoyed with this, and plus them typing the whole thing out when English is not their strongest language, or they are not a faster typist, can potentially lose them, customers, so them getting in with a "quick" hru can be much faster and show the tipper that they have seen them and show interest to them. There are so many different reasons and possibilities as to why models do things as simple as abbreviating words or phrases. Just try to remember that/those for the future and feel less harsh or bad about them doing it.

The one you mention about pvt show being 6/min but then they charge a huge fee, are these POPULAR models or not? I know a lot of models will reduce their PVT show to 6/min to try and get more viewers in their rooms (a good tactic), so then if a user comes in during that time she is doing that, she will either do something like this as a "if you really want it, you're going to pay" even though in her mind she knows you came to pay only 6/min. Some already existing and popular models will do the same and then charge the upfront fee so you can be put in a queue for when her show is coming to the end - she doesn't do pvt until the end of her show, so this way it's a deposit, and then you take her in a pvt at the end. Without more context for this it could honestly be anything to be fair.

The majority of guys do love to roll the dice and other games, not only because it can make the room more fun (imagine something as simple as you having good or bad luck, rolling 10 times in a row getting the same prize constantly, it can be fun and add more fun to the room - this I just one example). Another aspect is, many of us love a "small" gamble and most things that are on Roll the Dice prizes and other game prizes are on the model's tip menu but you can get them for less of the cost, and this is where the gamble comes in. Also, the games can add some variety for the model too, breaking up their day and making it go a bit faster. If all she is doing is talking in PM to guys, that can be boring and frustrating. Having guys tip her for her games can give her something to do without her having pvt shows. Also keep in mind a user may only have say, 40 tokens left, this isn't enough for a pvt show nor pretty much anything else, but it can be a roll of a dice or some other game, giving that user a chance to roll something good and then come back to the model another time when he has money. There are so many things to consider.

You seem like someone who only wants PM and private time with the model and are not there to be active in the public chat, which is fine and there is nothing wrong with that. I am like it in some rooms and not in other ones (usually it's where moderators are morons and assholes that I avoid having "fun" (as described above, partially) in the public chat with the model. But remember that because you don't like these, a lot of guys do. It just adds a lot more fun to the models show and can add huge variety.

All in all, try to think and be considerate of each and every model. They do things sometimes for reasons and not just "because".

Upvote 0
This is very useful information for models
Why exactly? It sounds like you have no money (by my standards anyways), and you go against what the majority of guys would like. Why would anyone fucking care lol?
Self-important much?

Upvote 0
Models charge high rates so you won't get members bugging you like big boobs mcgee here.

Upvote 0
All this advice is nice if models are looking to attract customers like you, but most people are looking for better customers. No one would settle to make what you're willing to spend when there are customers out there willing to spend significantly more. And I'm sure there are plenty of models who would rather make less money than deal with people like you.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
All this advice is nice if models are looking to attract customers like you, but most people are looking for better customers. No one would settle to make what you're willing to spend when there are customers out there willing to spend significantly more. And I'm sure there are plenty of models who would rather make less money than deal with people like you.
Well, I spend much more than most customers, about 3000tks/week. And lots of models appreciate me in their rooms, quite the opposite of what you suggest. So people have got it wrong about that. I do participate in public area, often making witty remarks which are enjoyed by others, and always doing lots of tipping. Small tips are useful when there are lots of them, and my experience is taht I can get women really turned on by well timed tips. I don't know how that works for men because I don't visit them.

Upvote 0
Brett M, Thanks for your thoughtful reply. I am not keen on small talk in ordinary life either, and I accept that others may be different. I was just telling what I like. It is not the hru abbreviation that concerns me.

The 6tk/min are not generally popular models. I think they are just confused about pricing.

Others may enjoy rolling dice for various reasons as you say. It just is not interesting to me.

Actually, although I didn't mention it, I am active in the public chat. I am quite witty and also kind, so models do appreciate that. When I say that many have faces that light up when I come in the room, this is not boasting, it actually happens. Whether in public or pm, I ask models if they want to chat (maybe after pvt or heavy tipping) and abide by their wishes. A number of models tell me that they love me coming in for chats. I think it can keep them occupied while waiting for some tipping activity.

To other repliers who are bitter for various reasons, I choose to ignore you. I choose to be a positive influence.

Upvote 0
Dude. I hate to burst your bubble, but 3000tks tokens a week is nothing in comparison. Model conversation that's $150. Sure that's can be a lot for you, but that's like an hourly goal for most models.

Also you can't say you choose to be a positive influence by telling other models to under value themselves because of your preference. It's pretty entitled and selfish. That advice right there can sabotage a model who might be feeling unconfident or is new. Low rates attract the worst type of members. Low rates can also cause burnout because models are doing more shows to make goals. That's a lot of ware on your body and is tiresome.

I understand there are models who charge low rates, and are comfortable with it. That's quite alright. May it be the currency conversion in their country or can endure it. I personally think they should charge more because I know from experience they will usually earn more.

So models don't listen to one cheap cam member how to run your room. Charge and do what works for you. If someone doesn't want to spend your rates, oh well. They were never your target audience to begin with

Upvote 0
Well, I spend much more than most customers, about 3000tks/week. And lots of models appreciate me in their rooms, quite the opposite of what you suggest. So people have got it wrong about that. I do participate in public area, often making witty remarks which are enjoyed by others, and always doing lots of tipping. Small tips are useful when there are lots of them, and my experience is taht I can get women really turned on by well timed tips. I don't know how that works for men because I don't visit them.
Doesn't matter if you spend more. The majority of earnings always comes from a small number of people anyways, so spending more than most doesn't mean much. Who cares if you can turn women on? Most models care more about how much money they can log off with than how turned on a user can make them by tipping for their lush.

Upvote 0
I don't no dude, if you made this thread to make you feel better than the average user, I'm sorry to say but this is pathetic.
So I want to share my experience and what I like and don't like. This is very useful information for models.
you are talking what you like and don't like as if it is the most important knowledge a model can have? O common, The mix of people in a room is so complex, sometimes everything goes smoothly, sometimes nobody seems to react, it's just chemistry man.

My main interest is big boobs but otherwise my thoughts relate to all categories.
Ok, I'm a model with small brests, I know now you are more interested in big boobs, WTF are you doing in my room? Are you gonna say to me: get an implant or so? And why that sentence with thoughts relate to all categories? You just want to please the other models here who have no big boobs?

I don't care much for hru etc, but what are you to do? I prefer "what do you like to see?"
I have no interest at all in rolling dice and other methods of trying to gain my interest. Those things put me off.
Maybe there are other users who do like to get adressed with hru etc. and do like rolling dice or other methods. You let it look like a model has to throw it all away when you come in the room? well that's a bit egocentric for me.

I make kind but always honest remarks to models.
That's very good of you. But most of us do, so don't flatter yourself.

Well, I spend much more than most customers, about 3000tks/week. And lots of models appreciate me in their rooms,
3000tks/week? that's what I used to spent on 1 evening. But nvm that, there are also other ways to support a model, for instance: by joining their fanclub, buying their goodies, if they have wishlists you could buy stuff there. I know by experience that's what they really love and makes you a real supporter.

Bob, threads like this gives me the creeps, really. Sorry I come hard on you but if I had a button where i could delete all this, I would press it immediatly. So if there are other members who wants to share thoughts like these, be warned i won't spare my comment, even if it get me kicked off this forum.

Upvote 0
If Pride and Prejudice were a cam site, I think we found Mr Collins

Coincidently after watching your YouTube, I got prompted to watch this one. Which i thought was also appropriate.

5 minutes from 24:50 ->29:50

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Actually, although I didn't mention it, I am active in the public chat. I am quite witty and also kind, so models do appreciate that. When I say that many have faces that light up when I come in the room, this is not boasting, it actually happens. Whether in public or pm, I ask models if they want to chat (maybe after pvt or heavy tipping) and abide by their wishes. A number of models tell me that they love me coming in for chats. I think it can keep them occupied while waiting for some tipping activity.

To other repliers who are bitter for various reasons, I choose to ignore you. I choose to be a positive influence.

People's faces light up when you arrive... Wow, that is impressive! Do they also sing songs in your honour Bob? Are there a cohort of dusky maidens walking ahead of you, laying palm fronds and rose petals in your path? Can you walk on water too Bob? Are you the Messiah? :playful:

Oh wait... you're not.

Life Of Brian - Not the Messiah.gif

:giggle:

Upvote 0
Dude. I hate to burst your bubble, but 3000tks tokens a week is nothing in comparison. Model conversation that's $150. Sure that's can be a lot for you, but that's like an hourly goal for most models.
I don't ask anyone to undervalue themselves.
I am often King in the rooms that I visit so I know my contribution is useful.
I hope that you are kinder to your users than you are to me.

Upvote 0
People's faces light up when you arrive... Wow, that is impressive! Do they also sing songs in your honour Bob? Are there a cohort of dusky maidens walking ahead of you, laying palm fronds and rose petals in your path? Can you walk on water too Bob? Are you the Messiah? :playful:
Wow, so many bitter people in this forum.

Upvote 0
Wow, so many bitter people in this forum.
Then go away. Obviously we all don’t appreciate your greatness as much as the models you like to exploit do. For how witty, helpful, and great you are, no one here seems to like you, or find any value in you touting yourself, and how great and important you are, in every thread you possibly can.

Upvote 0
I don't ask anyone to undervalue themselves.

Some models put 6 tks/min for private but want 500 tks up front. Way too much ladies.

It's totes fine if it's out of your price range. But here you are being critical to the people who do charge more.

I am often King in the rooms that I visit so I know my contribution is useful.
I hope that you are kinder to your users than you are to me.
I'm kind to people who aren't an egomaniac because they throw some timely nickels to some cammodel thinking they are making them orgasm. Love that the models you visit are selling that fantasy. If they were here I would be internet high fiving them.

I'm also paid lots to be unkind. Lucky you. 🙂

Upvote 0
I have used chaturbate a lot and spent a lot of money there.
Well, I spend much more than most customers, about 3000tks/week.
I used to had 2 years ago a member who tip me daily for months about 10-20K per day, if you are a 'big tipper' on CTB he must be a God, right?

I like models who invite me with pm when they see that I am to spending category.
I often don't use private. I find that I can get a rhythm of tips of 1 1 1 1 1 15 repeated that can turn on most models if they have set their lovense levels right. Usually 1 gets a few seconds on low and 15 gets a few extra seconds on medium. I don't usually tip 15 if it still does low.

Those tips are NOTHING for good model, and guess what, PM cost, 90 tk in my room, you are in 'spending category' for cheap models only, for me you would be just 'non grey' user

Upvote 0
I have used chaturbate a lot and spent a lot of money there. So I want to share my experience and what I like and don't like. This is very useful information for models.
I like to know what I am expected to pay in private sessions. I don't usually go above 30 tks/min and at that level I do not expect to have to tip (I don't go for exotic things that cost more). If I am paying 12 or 18 tks/min then I will do tips for things well done.
I like to chat to models as well as tip. Some models love this and some tolerate it so I try to fit in. I make kind but always honest remarks to models. I find that some models faces light up when I enter their rooms and it is nice to be appreciated and I generally get more fun there.
I usually tell model in pm what it is that I like and want and ask if it is OK and if extra tips are required. Then there is no disappointment on either side.
I say hello by name to models and thank them and goodbye. It costs nothing to have good manners. I use emoji lots, my favourites being hearts and bow.
I do fine charging 555tk upfront and 240tk a min.

Upvote 0

Also you can't say you choose to be a positive influence by telling other models to under value themselves because of your preference. It's pretty entitled and selfish. That advice right there can sabotage a model who might be feeling unconfident or is new. Low rates attract the worst type of members. Low rates can also cause burnout because models are doing more shows to make goals. That's a lot of ware on your body and is tiresome.

I understand there are models who charge low rates, and are comfortable with it. That's quite alright. May it be the currency conversion in their country or can endure it. I personally think they should charge more because I know from experience they will usually earn more.

So models don't listen to one cheap cam member how to run your room. Charge and do what works for you. If someone doesn't want to spend your rates, oh well. They were never your target audience to begin with
Audri is right! I have slowly increased my rates but I ALWAYS do a low rate on Tuesday I called $2 Tuesday. Though I get a lot of people interested in me and my room and do a lot more shows on Tuesdays it can be an exhausting night. Some members tip additionally to my low rate which is much appreciated but some members only visit me Tuesdays and though EVERYONE IS WELCOME in my room I find it can be physically draining and I realize that in comparison I prefer a slower pace and more exclusives than a ton of back to back group privates.

I think some customers that know me don’t visit me Tuesdays because they find the experience different than when my rates are higher. It’s true on Tuesdays I may not put as much effort into my make up or outfit or grab my usual 5 + sex toys for members to chose from.

I work cam modeling part time and have another full time job. So my goals are different than other ladies but Audri is 100 percent right that most ladies have $150 as an hourly goal!

This is a novelty experience!

Upvote 0
Wow! I couldn't believe the hostility that my post received. Quite a few of you accused me of having a big ego for thinking that I am a big tipper. Well, Chaturbate has a number of categories of tippers and I am well above the highest category. No doubt the people that say they expect far more tips than that (the ones that really have the big egos) are making lots of money. You may have some huge tippers and good luck to you. But my comments were aimed at models that are making in the vicinity of 2,000 tks per day from tips (which is typical of the ones that I visit) and want to do better. It doesn't seem like those models are here. So I will agree with you about one thing - I don't belong here. Farewell.

Upvote 0
Wow! I couldn't believe the hostility that my post received. Quite a few of you accused me of having a big ego for thinking that I am a big tipper. Well, Chaturbate has a number of categories of tippers and I am well above the highest category. No doubt the people that say they expect far more tips than that (the ones that really have the big egos) are making lots of money. You may have some huge tippers and good luck to you. But my comments were aimed at models that are making in the vicinity of 2,000 tks per day from tips (which is typical of the ones that I visit) and want to do better. It doesn't seem like those models are here. So I will agree with you about one thing - I don't belong here. Farewell.
You are misunderstanding, your advice is useless for all models, not just the ones that are making more money.

Upvote 0
But my comments were aimed at models that are making in the vicinity of 2,000 tks per day from tips (which is typical of the ones that I visit) and want to do better.
WHY would any new or struggling model listen to YOU over ALREADY SUCCESSFUL MODELS ADVICE?

What makes your advice more valuable than hard working people who has been working in the industry for years?

No thanks, I'd rather listen to people who paved their own successful path than someone who thinks he's god's gift to models.

Upvote 0
Wow! I couldn't believe the hostility that my post received.

How would you feel if a model made a post saying:

"I'm a very popular model who has made a lot of money on ____ cam site. I want to share my interests and what I do and don't like. This is very useful information to members.

My main interest is money. Having a sense of humor is alright, but otherwise... Money.

I like members who chat using tip notes in my room and don't clog up my PMs. I don't care for PMs. It puts me off.

I don't like doing private shows. But, if I do them it will be for no less than 120 tokens per minute. 240 if I dislike your username. I like it when you tip big and frequently throughout the private. 500, 500, 500, 2000. When I'm in a private, I will do what I want and if the member complains or doesn't tip often enough, I will end the show. No one has time for that.

Some members like to tip 1 token at a time. This is way too low, fellas. If you're going to do a tip wall, it better be triple figure token amounts.

Remember, if you're on a cam site, you should be tipping, and tipping well."

Your original post came off as very rude and entitled. It's fine to like things. Making an entire post trying to "inform" models on what you like and essentially trying to convince(?) models to do exactly what you like under the guise of helping them is... bold. Did you honestly think that would go over well on a forum filled with seasoned models and members? On top of being entitled, you also come off as exploitative. Let's take a quick look at what models are really making off a self declared big spender like yourself.

3,000/tokens a week equals $150 USD. That's $600 dollars a month. I can't speak to how far $600 goes in other countries, but in the US, $600 a month is less than half of the national poverty line. And that's before taxes. Without even thinking about what you would owe in taxes (roughly 30% or so for independent contractors), you'd be hard up trying to find a place where rent and utilities is $600 a month. I could go on and on about how little $600 a month will go in the US, but I think you got the point. And, you are spreading that $600 among multiple models, or at least that's how it seems from your post. So, at most, a single model is making probably about $150 - $200 a month from you. That's not big spender money. And if you are the biggest spender in a room, that just means that you're in a room where the model isn't making much of an income and you're there trying to lowball by expecting the world for 1 token tips at a time. That's exploitative.

Also, per your private rates comment, 6 token/minute is 30 cents a minute. 18 dollars an hour. Even with the 500 tokens upfront, that's still less than a dollar per minute if you get an hour long private. Even at 30 tokens/per minute, $1.50 a minute is a pretty low amount for a show. It's definitely up to the model to charge however she sees fit, but it's incredibly rude to say that people charging more than you're willing to spend are charging "too high". It's not too high, it's just too high for you.

Upvote 0
Bob, deep inside you were trying to help, I understand. But it was the way you put it that went wrong. It was not good to project everything like what you did is the way a model should act to please a user. There are so many other ways and possibilities. It bothered me a lot that your tone of voice made it look like you are the model user, the one and only true believer and big spender. And were thus that leave me ha?
I once tried to stream also, I can asure you it is damn hard:
  • first to get users into your room
  • second to get users stay in your room
  • third to let them tip you
With that knowledge i now know how a starting model must feel and what kind of stress they must be on, certainly when they need the money. I really do respect this line of work and have a great admiration for the models that became pros, i'm sure it hasn't been easy. And only the advice of pros can help the starting models. Btw, this forum is full of tips and tricks, with a little bit of searching they get enough material to manage.
So Bob, if you should read this, if you are still around, let me tell you: think before you link a post on this forum, the people here are not bitter, they are just hard working people who don't like others to tell them how to run a show.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.