AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate wont accept my ID verification

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Apr 5, 2024
mine and my husbands account got banned the other night and as far as we can tell the only thing we need to do is reverify but every time we try and upload either one of our IDs it keeps telling us "Invalid Upload Process was not finished, please try again and complete the upload." but we follow all the steps its has us do! i dont know what else i can do i have emailed them multiple times and they will not respond or help us. The only time they did respond was to send me back to the verify page im already on. 434062071_1848249805612907_1015694678923798495_n.jpg433839098_384109994595067_8629591006412482862_n.jpg

mine and my husbands account got banned the other night and as far as we can tell the only thing we need to do is reverify but every time we try and upload either one of our IDs it keeps telling us "Invalid Upload Process was not finished, please try again and complete the upload." but we follow all the steps its has us do! i dont know what else i can do i have emailed them multiple times and they will not respond or help us. The only time they did respond was to send me back to the verify page im already on. Ticket number is [6WD6D0-M426V] my chaturbate username is Countryfuckers

Upvote 0
mine and my husbands account got banned the other night and as far as we can tell the only thing we need to do is reverify but every time we try and upload either one of our IDs it keeps telling us "Invalid Upload Process was not finished, please try again and complete the upload." but we follow all the steps its has us do! i dont know what else i can do i have emailed them multiple times and they will not respond or help us. The only time they did respond was to send me back to the verify page im already on. Ticket number is [6WD6D0-M426V] my chaturbate username is Countryfuckers

Upvote 0
my username on Chaturbate is Countryfuckers and my ticket number is [6WD6D0-M426V]

Okay, I think Punker Barbie "heard" you already. You don't need to say the same thing five times like Candyman.....

• Funny!
Reactions: Vixxen81
Upvote 0
Yeah I've been merging @akbunnyfoot new threads into this one, no need to have 2 (not really necessary to have both accounts either)

Upvote 0