AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate won't let me create a new account

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 14, 2020
Philippines
Hi @punker barbie
My name is ---- and I got banned in Chaturbate my username there is princesspauper22
And they won't let me create a new account? What is the reason? I have a legal valid ID which is passport and my passport is not expired.
And can I still recover my account username princesspauper22 ?? How can I recover it?
Please let me recover it or let me create a new account.

username: princesspauper22

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi @punker barbie
My name is ---- and I got banned in Chaturbate my username there is princesspauper22
And they won't let me create a new account? What is the reason? I have a legal valid ID which is passport and my passport is not expired.
And can I still recover my account username princesspauper22 ?? How can I recover it?
Please let me recover it or let me create a new account.

username: princesspauper22
This
If you were banned & they have told you your account cannot be unbanned, any subsequent accounts you make will not be approved. Because you’re banned.

Also I edited out the name posted in the original because it seemed like it might be a real name.

As a cam model, you do not ever share your real name anywhere related to camming. Cam basics 101.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.