AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate Won't Pay Me. Going in Circles with Support.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 24, 2015
So, I'm in a really bad spot right now and could use some help. I submitted a request for a payout using the daily payout method (only available to US models atm) on the 13th and still have not gotten paid. They claim it takes 1-3 days to receive but it's been over 11 now. I have been going in circles talking to Shirley as well as Chaturbate support and getting nowhere. I received an email from Shirley on the 18th stating that there was a glitch with my payment and I would finally be paid on the 22nd or 23rd but would be receiving a 50% bonus for the hassle. Well it's now almost the 25th and still nothing. They are claiming that they sent it, but I called my bank and there is nothing pending, and nothing returned, even though another daily payout of a lesser amount, processed at a later date came through no problem. So my bank is saying it was never sent (I can back this up by checking my balance statement online), and Chaturbate is saying that it was, and I'm stuck here in the middle with nothing to show for it. Without complaining too much I will say that this has had absolutely disastrous consequences, especially on my holiday plans which have been all but ruined since I was relying on that money to make it to a friends place.

I have virtually nothing to my name right now, this year has already been a disaster and I desperately need to get paid sooner rather than later. Has anyone else been in a similar circumstance, and if so, what helped to get results? Sorry if this was ramble-y, I'm incredibly stressed out and frustrated. I just want what I am legally owed and it looks like I may never receive it at this point, in which case I'm in some deep...deeper shit.

If your deposit was sent on the 23rd, chances are it won't be in your account until Monday. I don't know how long their daily deposits usually take to hit your account, but there can be a short period where CB says they sent it and your bank will say they haven't received it yet.

If your deposit was sent on the 23rd, chances are it won't be in your account until Monday. I don't know how long their daily deposits usually take to hit your account, but there can be a short period where CB says they sent it and your bank will say they haven't received it yet.

I was told I would receive payment by the 22nd or 23rd, not that it would be sent out by then. Here is a direct quote from the email Shirley sent me "Although you may not receive your payout till Tuesday 12/22 or Wednesday 12/23, Chaturbate will be paying you a 50% bonus on your payout." I also received a payout that was processed at a later date but was told in a seperate email from support that it was sent the same day as the payment that is missing, so it should have arrived with it.

Also, support is not responding to my emails either but I'm assuming they don't work on weekends, or maybe because it's a holiday weekend? Does anyone know?

Update: It is now Monday the 28th, two weeks after my daily payout was processed. Still nothing. No word back yet from Shirley or Chaturbate support but it's still early in the day. This is looking hopeless.

• Hugs
Reactions: Magnolia
Update: It is now Monday the 28th, two weeks after my daily payout was processed. Still nothing. No word back yet from Shirley or Chaturbate support but it's still early in the day. This is looking hopeless.
That is absolutely ridiculous. I don't have any advice, just a hug. I hope someone from Chaturbate sees this!

Things like this are reasons I will never, ever work for them. I see so many complaints!

Reactions: ThePrincessLuxy
Just wanted to post an update for anyone that may be reading this. I finally was paid today. I confirmed my account info many times with support, confirmed with my bank both via email, and on telephone that my info was correct but they claim it was returned as undeliverable, so I gave them a different account to deposit the money into and I got my money as of today. I really wish I knew exactly what happened, but it's somewhat of a possibility that the issue was with my bank since chaturbate most certainly had the correct bank info for direct deposit. Who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.