AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate (zero answer, zero help, zero interaction)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 23, 2021
Romania,Bihor
MFC Username
BubbleBums
Streamate Username
EatMyPie
Chaturbate Username
EatMyPieDaddy
@punker barbie
You told me that my case is solved however its not true. You told something about 2 different style of ID now I show that difference. (Its only the LIGHTING and theyve made by two different Iphone -7 and 13-) thats the horrible mistake what Ive done and what cause you banned my account and steal a whole period of money from me. Is that correct? Thats what you called like “sold by the costumer support team”?

Attachments

• 4DA5E7ED-E055-4C64-A9BF-ADF9CD36A994.jpeg
    4DA5E7ED-E055-4C64-A9BF-ADF9CD36A994.jpeg
    250.2 KB · Views: 36
  • 7DD523FF-CBC4-4DAE-9B87-C99DE28BED14.jpeg
    7DD523FF-CBC4-4DAE-9B87-C99DE28BED14.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 38
  • 3FE07D7B-0357-4CC6-9732-F359A5EC81DA.png
    3FE07D7B-0357-4CC6-9732-F359A5EC81DA.png
    629.8 KB · Views: 39
  • 922C6610-C834-4208-B6C0-49789BF21962.jpeg
    922C6610-C834-4208-B6C0-49789BF21962.jpeg
    303.1 KB · Views: 37
You attached 2 pictures of the same passport here, but in the letter is clearly saying you had second one with different number.
Thank you for your answer lol however those passport what I lost thats why I have to make a new one however I neved used that on this account (only in my previous place at a studio but they stolen this password from me so I cant use that anymore and it was 6 months ago I have no contact with them and those password isnt legit anymore and I couldnt use that on this account cause I have made it about a month ago)

It is possible that I have an account with the previous password but I dont own that. And I can prove my passport is totally legal by the romanian embassy. However never got a chance to prove just instant ban.

Upvote 0
@punker barbie

Ive had those previous password but its not with me anymore cause the studio where ive worked stolen all of my things when I told them I want to leave. So I have a new one and I can send any kind of proof about the new one. Romanian embassies e-mails, text from the appointment anything.

Attachments

• B982EC3E-4278-40C2-A79D-FD7BB49A9703.jpeg
    B982EC3E-4278-40C2-A79D-FD7BB49A9703.jpeg
    462.9 KB · Views: 13
Upvote 0
So, you sent CB a picture of a stolen passport, claiming it is (or used to be) yours? Sorry, but CB actually have no way to approve you, since "you" could easily be someone doing identity theft. You would probably have gotten help faster without submitting a picture of a stolen passport.

Upvote 0
So, you sent CB a picture of a stolen passport, claiming it is (or used to be) yours? Sorry, but CB actually have no way to approve you, since "you" could easily be someone doing identity theft. You would probably have gotten help faster without submitting a picture of a stolen passport.
No I didnt send nothing about my stolen one. Im sure they have this from my previous account.

However its tot true (that I can be an identity thief) cause due to the international pw regulation the old one no longer valid from the date that the new password came out and got verified. -what actually just happened to my documents already so-

And Ive got verified already with the new one. Ive spent a few days online before my acc got banned. And once again I can prove everything with official documents and certifications.

All about international rights so I think a site just cant ignore them.

Upvote 0
It is definitely strange they didn't let through your passport, hope they will change their minds.
In the letter from CB, they were cautious about your signature, but if I recall correctly, you can change your signature anytime in most EU countries.

Reactions: EatMyPieDaddy
Upvote 0
It is definitely strange they didn't let through your passport, hope they will change their minds.
In the letter from CB, they were cautious about your signature, but if I recall correctly, you can change your signature anytime in most EU countries.
Thank you for the support @diabellaqueen 💜 I thinkso and I hope the same. Im keep trying and we’ll see 🤞🏻

• Hugs
Reactions: diabellaqueen
Upvote 0
can you read?? she said the passport she used at first got stolen... it was kept by the studio she worked at when she told them she's leaving. It's wrong what they did but it happens. they tried to force her to work with them by refusing to return her passport to her. So she had to get a new one made. that's why the two passports are issued within 2 weeks of each other. now she has a new passport, and different number and no way of producing the passport in question, because she is no longer in posession of it - hence her need for a new passport.

CB is not being fair about this. I've been in the identical position that EatMyPieDaddy is in (not with a studio though) where i registered for something with my passport, it was lost, and i had to get a new one expedited (paid over $200 to get it fast tracked) and then it caused confusion when my different passport number was issued within a couple weeks of the original. HOWEVER, unlike CB, the entity i was having an issue with listened to me properly, realized the story made sense, and everything was fine. IT probably helped that the passport had an inscription on the last page saying "this passport is a replacement for a lost or damaged passport".

the couple of times my account has been banned and i really didn't do anything wrong (there are other times i accidentally broke TOS, but im talking about the couple of times i was innocent) the biggest problem, in my opinion, was that CB support did not seem to be carefully reading what i had written. I'm not sure why it's like this, but it feels like either the people processing these cases are not native english speakers, or are just not careful when they read. it seems like they don't understand that this is a replacement for a passport that was also new, but taken from her and no longer valid. Furthermore, she used that passport for an account with a studio, not on her independent model account, so they're mixing things up.

@punker barbie i hope they'll take a careful look at this. and @EatMyPieDaddy , i wish you all the best, and hope this works out for you.. It's really unfortunate.

Last edited:
Reactions: goslye
Upvote 0
I am in Romania and studios can do this yes .... they don't give you your documents back or they say they've lost them so you cannot leave the studio and make a new account by yourself.... I think it happens a lot for Colombians too as the owners of the studios are ussualy corrupt and manipulative .

Police doesnt do anything here as they say they've lost it so you are sent to make a new passport. Hope this will get sorted somehow....

Reactions: snizzarfle
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.