AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 10, 2016
My girlfriend and I want to start camming. We do not want our identities revealed. Can we wear latex hoods on chaturbate in the couples section?

I am not sure...but I believe you cannot wear a mask on CB without periodically showing your face on camera. For token rooms anyway.
CB Support cannot compare the person on cam against the age verification ID they have on file and have no choice but to ban the room.

Last edited:
I am not sure...but I believe you cannot wear a mask on CB without periodically showing your face on camera. For token rooms anyway.
CB Support cannot compare the person on cam against the age verification ID and have on file and have no choice but to ban the room.
Really? I have seen a lot of people doing it. The photo you upload can't hide your face, but to my understanding, you can use a sex mask. I have seen a lot of people do it over the years. Just one that hides your eyes but, shows your mouth if that makes sense :)

My husband and I have worn masks for some of our shows, from simple masquerade masks to larger cosplay rubber ones (very sweaty). We have always removed our masks between setups and made sure our faces were on camera frequently during the show.

I do not know for sure - but that is how we see the rules after reading them carefully and seeing feedback from others.

The OP should ask CB support for clarification before broadcasting.

My husband and I have worn masks for some of our shows, from simple masquerade masks to larger cosplay rubber ones (very sweaty). We have always removed our masks between setups and made sure our faces were on camera frequently during the show.

I do not know for sure - but that is how we see the rules after reading them carefully and seeing feedback from others.

The OP should ask CB support for clarification before broadcasting.
ok I got you :)

Really? I have seen a lot of people doing it. The photo you upload can't hide your face, but to my understanding, you can use a sex mask. I have seen a lot of people do it over the years. Just one that hides your eyes but, shows your mouth if that makes sense :)
Supposedly CB requires you to briefly show your face either at the beginning of the end of your shows.

In the early days of CB they actually had a live updated image gallery on the models profile. I expect they still have access to that so have capped thumbnail images they can quickly check through. To check for things like other people appearing in cam and models not showing their faces.

Shirley, how do the girls who never show their faces get around that rule, are they ID able by there bodies tattoos etc to allow them to keep most of their faces hidden.
Just curious, not wanting to get anyone in trouble.
With the amount of image piracy going on I can see why they do it....you only have to google search a user name and all sorts of sites show up with links, and simular duplicate CB like sites.

A clown mask seems more fun

Dammit, now I want to cam in a clown mask and give people nightmare fuel. You can take the girl out of the haunted house, but you can't take the haunted house out of the girl.

Shirley, how do the girls who never show their faces get around that rule, are they ID able by there bodies tattoos etc to allow them to keep most of their faces hidden.
Just curious, not wanting to get anyone in trouble.
With the amount of image piracy going on I can see why they do it....you only have to google search a user name and all sorts of sites show up with links, and simular duplicate CB like sites.

If a broadcaster never shows their face and is not known to me or other members of the CB team, their accounts are banned during spot reviews. Many of the broadcasters are known to us through the conventions we attend, however.

Sometimes broadcasters concealing their identity are reported by outside sources. In the case of such reports, we review for legal purposes and then make the decision on what the outcome should be---again, based on the above criteria.

For the most part though, it's better to assume that an account will be banned if the broadcaster does not show their face on cam at least once during each show, regardless of if they are in free chat or privates. While Chaturbate does understand privacy and anonymity, we must be able to verify that all of our broadcasters have provided legal identification to prove they are over 18 and that the person who is on the stream at any given time is actually the person we have age verified. In short, camming on the Interwebs is not the right career choice for anyone that is concerned with people seeing their faces, sad but true. ;)

There are lots of model that do not show their face they wear a mask covering their eyes part and on some solo shows neck up to below.

My girlfriend and I want to start camming. We do not want our identities revealed. Can we wear latex hoods on chaturbate in the couples section?

You can, but remember that latex or full-masks very strongly imply a BDSM aesthetic/sensibility. This could turn away a lot of viewers who aren't into BDSM. I'd recommend something more sensual, like a masquerade mask. I've seen a lot of people do this: it obfuscates your face enough such that it's still difficult to identify you, but makes you appear more "human" and "real", if that makes sense.

Best to you guys!

Edit: I could be wrong, but Chaturbate might not allow you to obfuscate your faces - it's an age verification issue (which they take very seriously). You'd be surprised how quickly CB will catch on to rule-breaking. So make sure you guys verify whether or not this is still OK per Chaturbate rules before you invest all the time into camming and building a following only to be banned.

chaturbate now ask me to CHANGE PASSWORD
when I login in chaturbate say "change password required"
in 3 years never ask this
maybe danger spam?
do you know something about this?

maybe danger spam?

@punker barbie

maybe danger spam?

- Make sure you're accessing Chaturbate through the correct url: chaturbate.com
- Run a scan on your computer for malware etc
- Disable any new plugins/extensions you may have installed since this started to happen
- Try Incognito Mode/Private Browsing in your browser + make sure you also access the correct URL for Chaturbate

If it still persists then contact support.

• Helpful!
Reactions: SaffronBurke
I boys and girls .. it is only me or it's sooo slow since some days on cb ? .. i mean .. tip and traffic ... ??

What about you ?

i'm model girl broadcaster on chaturbate, if my friend open an account, can i give him tokens and after make him moderator, and he can use that tokens to me to encurage other tippers?

Status
Not open for further replies.