AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 13, 2010
Australia
profiles.myfreecams.com
Found this site and just for a bit of fun I'm going to run my cam there. Generally I will be doing nothing but chatting, but the thing is if I get the viewers/hr I can get $10 an hr and if I was to make anything I would in turn put back into mfc of course (was just on there for 3/4 of an hr and made it to 3rd place, ended in 7th}.
My request is if you you could make a free account there and view my cam when you are online. Models could even maybe find some new viewers for the main cam sites. or just a meet and greet type of thing, :-D
If you want to help me out there or just swing by for a chat my main online times will be from 6am=9am and 7pm till late Australian est.
Be warned though, occasionally I will have my dick out!
Look for me, Sirles there as well. Thanks.
http://chaturbate.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.