AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

stupid hackers!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Awesome_Alexa

Cam Model
Jun 8, 2022
MFC Username
AwesomeAlexa
Chaturbate Username
_Awesome_Alexa
sorry just venting but like two months back someone hacked my steam account and yesterday someone hacked my twitter here is the crazy bullshit i dont even use twitter anymore so like WTF. i changed my password on both but im just scared now because this happened at 6am yesterday but didn't wake up too 9am so they was in my account for 3 hours...... has this ever happened to anyone here... im just so anxious what if they got all my information now??? i dont wanna get assaulted or anything im so scared.... i just need advice on what to do....

Hello, sorry this has happened to you. And I know my response is two months past the incident.

1. Assess any personal information that you used to register said accounts (real email accounts, real phone numbers, real address').
If you used anonymous types of verification, you have very little to worry about, in terms of personal safety and identity theft.

If you used a legitimate email/phone number, your best course of action is to close those accounts and open new accounts (yes, a BIG pain in the ass).

2. Moving forward, open up a couple of "dummie" email accounts dedicated to things with which you wish to stay anonymous.

3. If you haven't noticed any strange behaviors on your regular accounts/phone, then you're probably going to be fine.......oh, and of course don't use those old passwords ever again.

Jaybud999

Reactions: autumnstorm423
sorry just venting but like two months back someone hacked my steam account and yesterday someone hacked my twitter here is the crazy bullshit i dont even use twitter anymore so like WTF. i changed my password on both but im just scared now because this happened at 6am yesterday but didn't wake up too 9am so they was in my account for 3 hours...... has this ever happened to anyone here... im just so anxious what if they got all my information now??? i dont wanna get assaulted or anything im so scared.... i just need advice on what to do....
Did you get a steam guard notification from when they logged in or nothing?

Status
Not open for further replies.