AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

HELPPP MEEEEEE, I was banned from on chaturbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 11, 2023
I had others accounts and I used to broadcast on them, but once it got hacked and my computer got infected, I believe it was the link code to my OBS Studio, now I have been making accounts and all the time that I try to confirm my identity I got banned, I think this is a mistake, because my computer got hacked while I was streaming, my steam account got hacked and all the stuff I had on my computer, they had acess to my passwords on my browser. I recovered my computer and now I am trying to get back to camming and I would be very grateful If I could have my account to stream again. I promise it won't happen again, I will take care of it and that's the only account I am gonna use. account: peaceful_coconut, I really wanna be a cam boy and I had some issues at the beginning, but I believe that Chaturbate might give this chance. Please, I ask to be disbanded, I wanna work with Chaturbate and be a camboy.

Attachments

• banned.PNG
    banned.PNG
    13.9 KB · Views: 10
This is your thread. Contain all of your posts in this one, please. Others are being deleted and if you continue outside of this thread, this account will be banned.

Upvote 0
I had others accounts and I used to broadcast on them, but once it got hacked and my computer got infected, I believe it was the link code to my OBS Studio, now I have been making accounts and all the time that I try to confirm my identity I got banned, I think this is a mistake, because my computer got hacked while I was streaming, my steam account got hacked and all the stuff I had on my computer, they had acess to my passwords on my browser. I recovered my computer and now I am trying to get back to camming and I would be very grateful If I could have my account to stream again. I promise it won't happen again, I will take care of it and that's the only account I am gonna use. account: peaceful_coconut, I really wanna be a cam boy and I had some issues at the beginning, but I believe that Chaturbate might give this chance. Please, I ask to be disbanded, I wanna work with Chaturbate and be a camboy.
HYello @peace_coconut I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #21696389

Upvote 0
HYello @peace_coconut I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #21696389
Please @punker barbie help me to get my account back, I made more accounts because my computer got infected and the chaturbate might think I was creating multiple accouts for some reason, but I made just to come back streaming, I promisse I won't make any account anymore, I just want my account back to stream please.
Thank you for your attention, I really need your help.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.