AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

thumbs down

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 2, 2019
Everywhere
Twitter Username
@Lolabunny999
MFC Username
Lolabunny9
Chaturbate Username
Lolabunny9
i had a dude come in thumbs down me and just leave today just randomly i know it wasnt a thumbs up it couldnt have been or he would have stayed.. im was so confused it kinda bullied me offline
robbie8845

and nov 7 i had a dude
sjames71
he did it to me as well except left a mean note on it.

how long does it take for the one from today show up?
and
how long does it take for them to go away?

why do men feel like they can just ruin someones day when they dk whats going on behind closed doors... im tryin to get back online again after being gone for on and off 2 years after a very physically mentally emotionally abusive relationship and its hard to rebuild when now i got two random thumbs down from trolls cuz they dont understand my sarcastic goofy ways they seem to think i should be sexual talking 24/7 and that they run my show.

i need all the thumbs up i can get so i can be seen again and finally get people in my room so i can support my disabled son again by myself again as im going thru a divorce

it may just be 2 thumbs down to someone else but to me it means a lot more and i got off cam in tears i had to shut it off after it happened... my rooms to dead with no traffic at all since im just starting again so this will make it a push back on me.
sorry for venting im hurt :(

i think i have mine hidden now where u cant see it from the settings but are people able to still give me thumbs up after doing that? i need all i can get
if anyone wants to look screen name is the same as on here

Sorry that happened to you. From the perspective of a member, I always look at the percentage of thumbs up versus thumbs down in a particular way. Whenever I see a huge number of thumbs up combined with a small number of thumbs down, I never attribute that to the model. For me that's always going to be a member who was a dick or at worst a misunderstanding.

Reactions: lolabunny9
Upvote 0
20231109_142236.jpg

This is a screen shot from a room that doesn't show their up/downs. People can still vote. The good news is it has absolutely no weight in room rank/traffic. Don't sweat it. They drop off 90 days after the vote.

Reactions: lolabunny9
Upvote 0
how can i get where people see my room i already promote everywhere i possibly can my names lolabunny9 on every site cb mfc and sc
i need my cam score up on mfc and sc it went to shit after a couple dead days of none of my regulars online. which made it where no one sees me now

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.