AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Model harassment by an user with several accounts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 12, 2020
Hello everyone, I write you to get advices.
Since the beginning of the week, my friend who is a model on cb made me a moderator; indeed an user is insulting and harassing her because she didn't want to give him her phone number. I tried to talk with him without success and block him several times but he always comes back with a new account. He told us that he will complain and give thumbs down with every accounts so that her page get banned. Yesterday, my friend started cry and needed to stop working very early cuz of him.

Is there any way to prevent what is happening please? 🙏 Can a page be really banned cuz of only one person? Thanks in advance for your help

The thumbs down should not result in a ban, ever.

in theory, yes ONE person can get an account banned, but if the acount has done something wrong.. so for your example, no it should not be happening

Remember to also report his messages and not just ban him from the room! this is the way to get him off the platform if he's acting wrongful and evading bans by creating new accounts all the time

I'm sorry this is happening to the model and hope it gets fixed

Reactions: steveyour
Upvote 0
The thumbs down should not result in a ban, ever.

in theory, yes ONE person can get an account banned, but if the acount has done something wrong.. so for your example, no it should not be happening

Remember to also report his messages and not just ban him from the room! this is the way to get him off the platform if he's acting wrongful and evading bans by creating new accounts all the time

I'm sorry this is happening to the model and hope it gets fixed
Thanks @Wuggie for your answer, I will see how to report it before blocking or asked her to do it when it is in PM. Maybe to do screenshots can help too, if any.

Upvote 0
If you have doubts about how you report someones messages, just click their name at that message, and there's an option to report the message, right above the kick/ban options

View attachment 97705
I was just writing the same, but I want to add that it's also like that in PM, if he is doing it in PMs with the model she should report the messages.

And, no the thumbs down will not result in a ban on the room, they will of course not be a positive thing, but it is not until her satisfaction score is below 66 or 75 % users get a warning about tipping (I always forget which it is).

Upvote 0
I was just writing the same, but I want to add that it's also like that in PM, if he is doing it in PMs with the model she should report the messages.

And, no the thumbs down will not result in a ban on the room, they will of course not be a positive thing, but it is not until her satisfaction score is below 66 or 75 % users get a warning about tipping (I always forget which it is).
Thanks to you both.
So better to let him chat and say his threats and insults during a few minutes to report them then. I will tell her what to do because of course, often he first gives tokens to be in pm with her like a nice guy.

Upvote 0
Most bully’s I’ve met in life only want attention. The more you give the longer they’ll stay 🤷🏻‍♂️

We’re lucky that we have support who can help police things. Report them.
It's not easy when you're afraid of losing your job, but that's exactly what I told her. And above all, she doesn't show like yesterday that everything he says affects her emotionally.

Reactions: Maxi
Upvote 0
Another option is for the model to write an email to support@chaturbate describing the situation with the usernames he used and the approximate time it happened, they have all chat on the site logged. But this approach might take some time, depending on how busy they are, and how much digging they have to do.

Upvote 0
This guy is creating new color accounts? because to give thumb down he need tip minimum 25 tokens, so every account created he must purchased tokens. What a stubborn as***le! I hope it will finish positive for this mode. I wish you and her goodluck!
Yes he does.

He tips as every normal users and once he is in pm , he starts to threaten. Impossible for her to know who is who. She told me that he doesn't use his main account in her room anymore; she thinks to know who he is but not sure 100% as she refused to give her number to several guys. He is a dangerous guy; happy that he got no data from her.

Upvote 0
Yes he does.

He tips as every normal users and once he is in pm , he starts to threaten. Impossible for her to know who is who. She told me that he doesn't use his main account in her room anymore; she thinks to know who he is but not sure 100% as she refused to give her number to several guys. He is a dangerous guy; happy that he got no data from her.
Tell her to say she thinks it is the same guy she keeps banning but he always comes back with new to keep threatening her. Of course she should this when she reports his PM threats. CB will find out if it is the same user and they will give him a 30 day suspension at least. To return to CB he has to agree to stop any harassment/threats and if it happens again after that it will be a permanent ban.

I have reported a few users who were doing this and that was the result of the reports. And yes, screenshots of the threats do help

Upvote 0
With something this severe I will ALWAYS be sure to grab a quick screenshot. I would hate to try to report something to a cam site, just to have them ask me for a screenshot (proof)...and then have to be like "Uh...I don't have one." If I'd appointed a member to be my moderator, instead of just "trying to talk with" the entitled manbaby (Your heart was in the right place), I'd want my moderator to help me out by taking a screenshot as well, and him sending it to Chaturbate with his own report of what he'd witnessed. I really think it's important for us models to feel like we're not alone in this when we're reporting something to a cam site. The more reports they get from different people about the same harassing member, the better IMO.

And I really do hope it isn't true that vindictive members have the power to get a model banned after enough downvotes, because WTF...

Upvote 0
And I really do hope it isn't true that vindictive members have the power to get a model banned after enough downvotes, because WTF...
It is not, the only consequence is that the user gets a warning saying something like: 'This room has a low satisfaction score, be aware that tipping at your own risk'. But this only kicks in if the downvotes reach 25 or 33 %, I don't recall exactly because I rarely see it.

As far as I know it doesn't even influence the ranking, as that is mostly traffic based, but I am sure @Vixxen81 knows more about this.

Upvote 0
the user gets a warning saying something like: 'This room has a low satisfaction score, be aware that tipping at your own risk'.

Ugh...

Okay, thank you for responding.

Upvote 0
With something this severe I will ALWAYS be sure to grab a quick screenshot. I would hate to try to report something to a cam site, just to have them ask me for a screenshot (proof)...and then have to be like "Uh...I don't have one." If I'd appointed a member to be my moderator, instead of just "trying to talk with" the entitled manbaby (Your heart was in the right place), I'd want my moderator to help me out by taking a screenshot as well, and him sending it to Chaturbate with his own report of what he'd witnessed. I really think it's important for us models to feel like we're not alone in this when we're reporting something to a cam site. The more reports they get from different people about the same harassing member, the better IMO.

Thanks I will do that if I witness his threats in the main chat. The only thing I did was to block him quickly; was not the best solution firstly

• Hugs
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
Yeah downvoting doesn't mean much in way of rank and can't get a model banned no matter how many times he does it. And honestly I'd happily let someone waste their toke s downvoting me out of spite. But that's just the years of experience talking.

Also, when you ban an account from your room ALL existing accounts for that user are also banned at the same time. I've got screenshots on my desktop but not on my phone, can provide when I log on later if needed.

Reactions: bamdicted
Upvote 0
Thanks I will do that if I witness his threats in the main chat. The only thing I did was to block him quickly; was not the best solution firstly

I totally understand. You were looking out for your friend, and were trying to quickly get rid of that horrible dude who was making her cry. So you still did good. 👍 I'm sure she appreciates you, and I hope she's okay.

Upvote 0
Also, she's more likely to be banned for crying on cam so she really needs to avoid doing that.

I instantly ban anyone who PMs me without permission or going through fan club to get PM privilege. So until he cools his heels on her, she should resist any PM activity from users she doesn't know well.

Trolls need attention to exist, remove it and they get bored right quick. He gets off on seeing her distress. Don't give it to him.

Upvote 0
Also, she's more likely to be banned for crying on cam so she really needs to avoid doing that.

I instantly ban anyone who PMs me without permission or going through fan club to get PM privilege. So until he cools his heels on her, she should resist any PM activity from users she doesn't know well.

Trolls need attention to exist, remove it and they get bored right quick. He gets off on seeing her distress. Don't give it to him.
Wait, you can get banned from Chaturbate for crying?

I understand it at some level because it could be indicative on non-consensual actions, but for a case like this where it is obviously tied to abuse that seems super harsh. Not doubting you at all, just surprised

Of course Chaturbate is pretty notorious for banning at the drop of a hat. I think I just got banned and I don’t even have an account there haha

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0

This..

Also @steveyour she can manually add those accounts he used to her banned list in her chat settings before her next stream.

11-49-02.jpg11-50-27.jpg

Upvote 0
Wait, you can get banned from Chaturbate for crying?

I understand it at some level because it could be indicative on non-consensual actions, but for a case like this where it is obviously tied to abuse that seems super harsh. Not doubting you at all, just surprised

Of course Chaturbate is pretty notorious for banning at the drop of a hat. I think I just got banned and I don’t even have an account there haha
It's not a good look to have sex workers crying on cam regardless of the reason. Even happy tears will get you banned if someone reports it.

@bamdicted when we ban a user who has multiple accounts all of the accounts are banned at the same time. Only new accounts created would be able to enter the room. So adding names is futile in this particular case.

That feature is mainly for people who come in and say something stupid but leave and their name gets pushed off and is no longer clickable. If they said it in a tip note their name is in token history and can be added to the list.

Edit: Here's a screen shot I took a few months ago when this was brought up in another thread.

Silence Screen.png

It applies to bans as well.

Upvote 0
@bamdicted when we ban a user who has multiple accounts all of the accounts are banned at the same time. Only new accounts created would be able to enter the room. So adding names is futile in this particular case.
I know, it was meant as a preemptive measure, in case the accounts were created using different emails.

Upvote 0
Hello everyone, I write you to get advices.
Since the beginning of the week, my friend who is a model on cb made me a moderator; indeed an user is insulting and harassing her because she didn't want to give him her phone number. I tried to talk with him without success and block him several times but he always comes back with a new account. He told us that he will complain and give thumbs down with every accounts so that her page get banned. Yesterday, my friend started cry and needed to stop working very early cuz of him.

Is there any way to prevent what is happening please? 🙏 Can a page be really banned cuz of only one person? Thanks in advance for your help
Inthink i know the user too u r talking about.he is so full of hate.Just make.screenshots and sent them to Charlie or Cloë from support they are very helpful moderators of SC.Check the article"dangerous user"and you will find them in the reaction below the article.
Wish you all the best❤️

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.