AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbates first Anime Girl?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Do you think its fair CB allows someone to use a cartoon cam girl?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"What happens once the AI is so good that even a professional technologist cannot easily tell the difference between a real and a fake person?"

The real person will be the one with breast implants.

I'm looking forward to the life size holograms lol
Realistically I think VR is going to be the next big thing in online sex work. We aren't there yet but we are close with cheaper and more accessible as well as the technology itself is improving. There are already toys that can be paired together to allow for an interactive experience and I'm sure those will continue to evolve as well.

I don't know if I'll be around to enjoy it but that seems like the most logical step.

I'm already seeing a video on YouTube about how to do a hologram from bottle of Coca-Cola. It's important to be always ahead of the curve.

Status
Not open for further replies.