AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbte Support doesn't reply after an interview

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 14, 2019
username: i_n_n

I had an interview with Support in password show. They unblocked my account to make an interview.

After an interview Support in the chat said i'll get a result of interview via email, and then my account got banned back.

Passed over 8 days, i still do not have any email from them and any reply on my emails.

@punker barbie

Holy fucking Spaceballs just saw this thread... This is ridiculous. If you're not a model or not making money in this business then you are an amateur. You cannot possibly expect that you know more of the ins and outs of it than a seasoned model who makes this her business for years. Perhaps maybe some tech the model hasn't tried yet or a brand new site. The models these amateurs help are probably baby models. Models who don't know how to get their own info and need white knights to rescue them. I don't always agree with @Mila_ (nah that's a lie I usually do) but I respect the fuck out of her because I know she doesn't bullshit and she's proven successful at her business and she has helped a lot of models here. @AudriTwo serves some funny as hell reality.

So please guys. Don't act like a moderator on steroids and think you're more savvy than independent models who know their shit because our bills depend on it.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.