AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cheques via mail and fraud?!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys. Can a cheque sent from SM be cashed out if it falls into the wrong hands? And how long do u get it after it has been issued?

I would certainly hope that the bank teller (or person at the check-cashing place) would do their job, and ask the person to show photo ID before allowing them to cash the check. However I had an unfortunate experience with this years ago, where my ex got away with stealing and cashing my check, and there were no consequences for it.

I guess you can ask for a "stop payment" to be put on the check? And see if they can reissue your payment? Maybe set up direct deposit from here on out, if you have a bank account? If you're a person who has one of those mailboxes that's out in the open (Doesn't close and lock...and is just out there for anyone to come along and steal your mail), that's really not good if you're getting paper checks. I used to have a mailbox like that back in 2001-2003. 👎

Status
Not open for further replies.