AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

cherry.tv

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 22, 2020
MFC Username
Lyllla
The worst site I ever cammed on complaining seeing my dogs in corner of my room, so they cut off my stream. LOL Any sites I been on never complained.

The worst site I ever cammed on complaining seeing my dogs in corner of my room, so they cut off my stream. LOL Any sites I been on never complained.
Personally I think having pets on stream is kind of weird, but I don't think it should be banned. If I had my own streaming service I would probably ban them.

this isn't an unheard rule. several sites have a strict no-pets rule on stream because of their payment processor requirement. i also believe pets do not belong on an explicit camsite because of possible implications. mfc sure, since its more of a social site. but people are full on banging and fisting on CT. not to mention it opens you up to trolls asking you to be inappropriate with your pet

every site runs its shit differently. dont expect it to be okay on one site because it's no big deal on others. recommend reading TOS and following it like it's the bible.

Chaturbate is pet friendly. My cat often wanders into my stream and sometimes she's more popular than I am. Just don't be nude and hugging on your dog or letting them lick your hands or face. I've seen couples full on fucking while the cat laid on the bed next to them and nary a word was said. Who hasn't had a pet interrupt a session in real life? :)

• Funny!
Reactions: Lyllla
my chihuahua loves to attempt to sit/lay on my husband's chest while i ride him. EVERYTIME.
That is so funny and frustrating. My husband won't have sex with me in the living room because he's afraid the cat will scratch his balls. Valid fear, I might add.

• Funny!
Reactions: AudriTwo
this isn't an unheard rule. several sites have a strict no-pets rule on stream because of their payment processor requirement. i also believe pets do not belong on an explicit camsite because of possible implications. mfc sure, since its more of a social site. but people are full on banging and fisting on CT. not to mention it opens you up to trolls asking you to be inappropriate with your pet

every site runs its shit differently. dont expect it to be okay on one site because it's no big deal on others. recommend reading TOS and following it like it's the bible.
I am been on 7 sites total they all never said anything. It's only the not much traffic sites lol and I been camming for 13 years. first site to ever say anything. and I never had anyone ask me that when I had dogs. when I didn't they asked.

Personally I think having pets on stream is kind of weird, but I don't think it should be banned. If I had my own streaming service I would probably ban them.
I don't find it odd if you're not doing anything with them.

I know models are regular people like everyone else, but somehow I always assume them to be single. This forum helps me be aware of so many things.
Don't worry, you're not alone. There are lot of guys here who think they "get it" (what it's like on the model side of things), but clearly don't. In my view it mainly stems from old fashioned, ingrained patriarchal belief systems ie sexist beliefs. All we can do in life is try to learn, and better ourselves 🤍
(unless that was sarcasm, and then the joke's on me haha)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.