AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cirque du Soleil

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MissyLuvsU

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Oct 5, 2012
I was curious as I did not find much of anything while searching. Is anyone is a Cirque du Soleil fan like I am? I would love to know your experiences with Cirque du Soleil, your thoughts on their shows and experiences seeing their shows in general. I know that there are many shows including several that are in Las Vegas alone.

What if any shows have you seen? If you haven't seen any, would you like to? Are there certain aspects to their shows that stand out to you? Do you have any favorite acts? Have you seen shows on tv or maybe YouTube?

You know how some people just have certain things they enjoy immensely whether its cooking or creating music or horseback riding? Mine just happens to be a love for Cirque du Soleil. I have seen more than 10 different shows of theirs. I love contortion acts as its something i used to do. That is where my entertainment budget goes (well that and Disneyland lol). I highly recommend giving one of their shows a shot if you haven't already.

I don't expect people to be experts on cirque shows but I would just like feedback as to whether or not I am the only one who is a fan lol.

I have seen all the Cirque shows in Las Vegas, except for the new Michael Jackson One. I really enjoyed all of them but if I had to choose I would say "O" at the Bellagio was this best. If you are a big fan of Cirque you really should go to Las Vegas, it is the Mecca for them. There are currently 8 shows there now. http://www.cirquedusoleil.com/

Oh, I did not see the Criss Angel one either, not a fan of his.

Reactions: MissyLuvsU
Just Me said:
I have seen all the Cirque shows in Las Vegas, except for the new Michael Jackson One. I really enjoyed all of them but if I had to choose I would say "O" at the Bellagio was this best. If you are a big fan of Cirque you really should go to Las Vegas, it is the Mecca for them. There are currently 8 shows there now. http://www.cirquedusoleil.com/

Oh, I did not see the Criss Angel one either, not a fan of his.

I have seen all of the Vegas shows with the exception of 'O'. My favorite is actually Zumanity cause I like the unconventional-ness of it and have had the privilege of becoming a PART of the show (got audience selected which is fun). I saw their newest one that opened in Vegas, Zarkana, when it was running in NYC and Radio City. I'm not a fan of Criss Angel or MJ so I won't waste my time with those two.

Aella, I play Cirque music in my room on occasion as well. It always surprises me when people recognize the music. Although it's pretty distinctive for the most part.

I LOVE CIRQUE DU SOLEIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They make very intelligent shows.........They are the maximum in the Art of Circus!!!!

No wonder the main owner is one of the richest guy in the world - multi billionaire!

Status
Not open for further replies.