AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Clients from Hell

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Evvie

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Feb 12, 2012
Client: “This is absolutely wrong. Where’s all the HTML. We want the HTML?”

Me: “I don’t understand. All the files should be on the flash drive we gave you yesterday.”

Client: “Well… whats all this php jumbo-mumbo?”

Me: “PHP is just a language. It does all the work for your CMS. You can’t have CMS with only HTML files.

Client: “I get it. You just don’t understand. WEB-SITES-ARE-MADE-OF-H-T-M-L… or did you not learn that in whatever school you went to?”

Me: “I didn’t go to college.”

Client: “I’m working with a bunch of idiots.”

For any of you looking for a good dose of distraction and have ever had to talk to people in your life, Clients from Hell should do the trick.

http://clientsfromhell.net/post/3427477 ... es-all-the

Enjoy!

As someone who has done web programming (in school not as a job, but did do HTML and PHP programming), all I can say is WTF and that I am very sorry you have to deal with that.... also appreciate that you are able to get some enjoyment out of it!
Here is a call my co-worker took when I was a legal assistant with her:
caller: I need to know if I can file bankruptcy on a car loan
Her: Generally that sort of this isn't a problem.
Caller: Well I don't have the car anymore...
Her: Where is the car?
Caller: It went off a cliff
Her: Well was it an accident or what exactly happened?
Caller: I got mad at the loan company and pushed the car off a cliff, they can't come after me for that, can they?
Her: Well.... I would say you couldn't file bankruptcy on that debt.... (end of call)
Thanks Evvie! I like this thread!

HardCoreAlice said:
Thanks Evvie! I like this thread!
yeah....me too....

"I think those icons need icons so people know what they mean."

this one's for nordling

"Make it not as readable." :lol:

I see I've sucked you all in :lol:

Here's another fun one:

ME: If you want a custom Christmas e-mail template, it’ll take at least two billable hours.

CLIENT: We don’t want to pay extra. Can’t you just add a snowy background?

ME: It’s a bit more complicated than that. I’m sorry, but I do have to charge by the hour.

CLIENT: No. Why don’t you spend a couple hours figuring out how we can do this for free.

ME: You want me to sit here for a “couple hours” to figure out a way you can get me to work for a couple of hours for free?

CLIENT: ”We want the interface to be edgy and all Web 5.0.”

ME: ”Web 5.0 doesn’t exist. Web 2.0 is an accepted standard and 3.0 is still just theoretical discussion at this point.”

CLIENT: ”Exactly! If our site is first to market with Web 5.0 we get to set the standards and everybody that comes after will have to pay us royalties!”

ME: ”Ummm… that’s not how Web protocol standards work…”

CLIENT: “Yes it is, I learned that in my Marketing Degree.”

uf003524.gif

Holy eff. Not only did I become mired in the throes of the random story button, one of the stories included a link to The Oatmeal. Must. Get. Back. To. Work.

Reactions: theguitarrist
Status
Not open for further replies.