AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Clips4sale Top Categories

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rose

Cam Model
V.I.P. AmberLander
Apr 10, 2011
Music City
blackxrose92.com
Twitter Username
@BlackxRose92
Tumblr Username
BlackxRose92
MFC Username
RosiePie
Streamate Username
BlackxxxRose
Clips4Sale URL
http://clips4sale.com/studio/54271/Rose-Black_s-Fetish-Store
We have a thread like this in Models Only, but a quick search showed we're lacking one in the public section. This is personal top 5 selling categories on Clips4sale. You can find your top categories by going to the sales tab, then the run report tab, then choosing sales summary by category and picking the dates you want. I'll go first. :)

According to my sales report, my top 5 categories from my general fetish store for November were:
Drinking
Taboo
Impregnation Fantasy
CEI/Cum Eating Instruction (these are two separate categories, but since they're the same thing I just combined the earnings)
Hiccups

From my solo masturbation store:
Smoking
Tit sucking/nipple fetish
Strip Tease
Gas Mask (this is actually my overall best selling category from this store for the last year, just not November)
Sweat Fetish

Awesome idea, Rose! :thumbleft:

My Top 5 Categories for November:

1. Mouth Fetish
2. Underwater Fetish
3. Blowjob
4. BBW
5. Yawning

I'm so pumped for December! I'll be getting back into more masturbation and squirting clips :dance:

I thought it might be helpful for those who can't access models only to see the vastly different types of fetishes that sell. :)

My top 5 categories for November:

1. MOUTH FETISH
2. PANTY FETISH
3. JOI
4. LIPSTICK FETISH
5. SPANKING

I made bunk in November because I was sick, so I'm going to share the categories I sold this month, and my overall top categories for the year. :thumbleft:

Main studio (vanilla masturbation, hair, lotion, and assorted fetish studio)

November:
BBW
Lotion/oil fetish
Solo Masturbation

Year:
Squirting
BBW
Impregnation Fantasy
Anal Masturbation
Big Butts

It's worth noting that most of the clips that I sell in the BBW category are belly-oriented - jiggling it, lifting and dropping it, playing with my belly button, etc. So if any BBW ladies are hesitant to break into the industry - your size is an asset, work it, lady!

Second Studio (Femdom, foot and shoe worship, ass worship, goddess worship)

November:
BBW Feet
Ass Worship

Year:
Ass Worship
BBW Feet
Booty Clapping
JOI
Muscle Control and Dangling tie for 5th

Conclusion: I make a LOT of money with my butt!

I love sharing so!!

Fetish
1. Burping
2. Pee
3. Squirting
4. Impregnation Fetish
5. Nipple Pulling

FemDom
1. Cock Box Crush (CBT)
2. Ass Squishing
3. Trampling
4. Boot Domination
5. Spitting

eclipse76 said:
Hiccups? Yawning?

Gas masks?

:woops:

C4S is a weird place, and I love it!

eclipse76 said:
Hiccups? Yawning?

Gas masks?

Hey, don't judge, they pay the bills nicely. :) Everyone has a fetish, some are just more interesting.

I haven't uploaded anything in the last few months because I've been away from home, but I still manage to make payout. Besides random vanilla things people find when I live cam now and then (has been rare) it's mainly"nose pinching" clips that make up that total. That category sells a bunch at first and then slowly keeps selling for months for me. When I upload a burping or hiccup clip those sell a lot quickly and then die out. Anything else is somewhere in between.

Anyway, my nose is awesome. That's all I know.

Reactions: spankamber and Rose
Last month was my first full month on c4s so I haven't been able to really spread my wings yet but

November top 5 for me:

1. Big tits
2. Jerk off instruction
3. Impregnation fantasy
4. Orgasms
5. Face fetish

eclipse76 said:
Rose said:
eclipse76 said:
Hiccups? Yawning?

Gas masks?

Hey, don't judge, they pay the bills nicely. :) Everyone has a fetish, some are just more interesting.
I don't judge, I just really don't understand what entertaining/arousing about gas masks
Or hiccups. God I hate hiccups.
I don't usually understand either, but whenever I have the opportunity, I ask. :) From the person I've spoken to about it, gas mask has much the same appeal that breath restriction has, but with an 'added bonus' of not being able to see the wearer's face.

As for hiccups, the two people who I've spoken with about that have very different aspects that they like. One is drawn to the way the chest, throat, breasts, and belly react to the spasms, while the other liked it because it's not something you usually see people doing in public. Both of them said they really enjoy the noise the most.

Rose said:
eclipse76 said:
Rose said:
eclipse76 said:
Hiccups? Yawning?

Gas masks?

I don't judge, I just really don't understand what entertaining/arousing about gas masks
Or hiccups. God I hate hiccups.
I don't usually understand either, but whenever I have the opportunity, I ask. :) From the person I've spoken to about it, gas mask has much the same appeal that breath restriction has, but with an 'added bonus' of not being able to see the wearer's face.

As for hiccups, the two people who I've spoken with about that have very different aspects that they like. One is drawn to the way the chest, throat, breasts, and belly react to the spasms, while the other liked it because it's not something you usually see people doing in public. Both of them said they really enjoy the noise the most.

A friend of mine who is aroused by hiccups said that it's a combination of the movements that the body makes, combined with the loss of control over your body when they happen. I think that second part is also part of the appeal with yawning, coughing, and sneezing.

Sevrin said:
TIL: Impregnation fantasies are a thing.

Yes one of my best sellers, and lots of other girls too!!!

Crumb said:
housewifeswag said:
Sevrin said:
TIL: Impregnation fantasies are a thing.

one of my best sellers also! & I'm making another one tonight haha
how does one do a impregnation fantasy vid? is it basically a internal cum shot b/g vid? or a solo with you saying "lets make a baby"?
am curious now.
"Spray that hot sperm all over my waiting cervix. I want to feel a part of you living inside of my empty womb."

Quote taken from one of my videos. Impregnation sells better when it's combined with another fetish, like taboo or extreme interracial humiliation. Mostly it's just talking and simulating POV sex. I usually stick with missionary because then I can prop my vag up in the air a la TTC style and add some talking at the end to follow through on the fantasy.

Of November:
BBW
FAT
IMPREGNATION FANTASY (I have not updated this since May but it is constantly one of my top sellers)
GIRL-GIRL
BIG TITS

Looking at my categories, it's all quite vanilla - Clips4Sale is for sure popular for fetishes but for models worried that their vanilla stuff won't sell, I've found it to be really popular.
And my BBW friends...C4S will change your life. Go forth and make all the dollars!

eclipse76 said:
Hiccups? Yawning?

Gas masks?

Regarding gas masks, I can't even pinpoint why, but they're a turn on, either the notion of someone else wearing them, or worn by myself. It's just the aesthetics, nothing deeper than that really (for me at least).

In general I find masks sexy, some more so than others, like the ones worn at a masquerade are the sexiest. It's not the anonymity though. I like knowing who's behind the mask.

My top 5 categories from the time I opened my studio until today with profit estimates:
Hiccups -few thousand
Drinking -few thousand
Pregnant -two thousand
Adult diaper (changing not wearing) -thousand and five hundred
Taboo (only started filming these a couple months ago) -one thousand

From my per title report, these categories compound on themselves and bring in more profit over time. I'm seeing more BIG bulk orders with new and old clips from these fetishes today than I have in the past, my taboo and hiccup clips especially.

TallulaBlythe said:
eclipse76 said:
Hiccups? Yawning?

Gas masks?

Regarding gas masks, I can't even pinpoint why, but they're a turn on, either the notion of someone else wearing them, or worn by myself. It's just the aesthetics, nothing deeper than that really (for me at least).

In general I find masks sexy, some more so than others, like the ones worn at a masquerade are the sexiest. It's not the anonymity though. I like knowing who's behind the mask.

Gas mask one confuses me. I get the concept but the mask is what I dont get. Which is why ive never done it actually. Im not sure which kind of mask to get is why.

Like is this okay? http://shop.jkarmy.com/m04-gas-mask-sty ... an-bk.html
or this one?
http://www.airsoftatlanta.com/Russian-A ... /66625.htm

I have looked at them extensively but refuse to spend some of the prices i see them asking for them and its not like i need a real one for an actual attack.

Teagan_Chase said:
TallulaBlythe said:
eclipse76 said:
Hiccups? Yawning?

Gas masks?

Gas mask one confuses me. I get the concept but the mask is what I dont get. Which is why ive never done it actually. Im not sure which kind of mask to get is why.

or this one?

I have looked at them extensively but refuse to spend some of the prices i see them asking for them and its not like i need a real one for an actual attack.
Either or those looks fine to me. The one I use in my clips is from my dad. It's one of his old issues that he doesn't need anymore and they let him keep. It was collecting dust in the garage so he gave it to me. It's beat to shit, cracked lens, and dirty as fuck, but I've gotten numerous compliments on it and my videos with it sell reliably. :twocents-02cents:

Holy shit, Rose! Are those $ amount estimates per each category since you opened your account? How long ago did you start it? That's the best kind of motivation!!!!

I_Am_Iris said:
Holy shit, Rose! Are those $ amount estimates per each category since you opened your account? How long ago did you start it? That's the best kind of motivation!!!!
Yes, those are my overall amounts per category since I opened my store and went full time with clips in 2012. In a month, I can typically expect a few hundred dollars from drinking clips, and about a hundred less than that in taboo clips. Per clip, I can usually expect at least two hundred pre drinking clip, and at least a hundred for my more detailed and extreme taboo clips. Depending on if I feel like washing my mouth out with soap or not, my interracial humiliation clips can hit somewhere between my drinking and taboo categories.

For the months where I film more extreme clips, they usually pull attention from a few customs per category which helps boost sales as well. My income is 90% clips sales. They literally pay all of my bills except for rent, so it's imperative that I stay on my clip filming game so I have time to spend with my family and keep us fed, lol.

If more people are interested in actual numbers, I can start a new thread with closer estimates. I'm trying to be very open with how my clip store does in case it could convince someone who is newer to the industry, doesn't have/can't get model status and/or are struggling, to get out there and film. On average, I spend significantly less time with clips than I do with camming, and that's extremely important as a work from home parent. That leaves me with more time left over to get my ass on cam, or film more clips. The awesome thing about fetish clips, is that it DOES NOT MATTER what gender you present yourself as, whether you get naked or not, and whether you masturbate or not. I promise you, there is a fetish that you can excel and be amazing at. One 5 minute clip could potentially net you several hundred dollars a month. :thumbleft: :thumbleft:

Rose said:
I_Am_Iris said:
Yes, those are my overall amounts per category since I opened my store and went full time with clips in 2012. In a month, I can typically expect a few hundred dollars from drinking clips, and about a hundred less than that in taboo clips. Per clip, I can usually expect at least two hundred pre drinking clip, and at least a hundred for my more detailed and extreme taboo clips. Depending on if I feel like washing my mouth out with soap or not, my interracial humiliation clips can hit somewhere between my drinking and taboo categories.

For the months where I film more extreme clips, they usually pull attention from a few customs per category which helps boost sales as well. My income is 90% clips sales. They literally pay all of my bills except for rent, so it's imperative that I stay on my clip filming game so I have time to spend with my family and keep us fed, lol.

If more people are interested in actual numbers, I can start a new thread with closer estimates.

I've been telling one model i've known for years to do a clips store. She FINALLY did it about 5 or 6 months ago. Hers has been mostly smoking clips. Roughly what she makes on mfc in a week to two weeks, she pulls in each month off her clips sales. She's at around 180 clips now. So it's been a pretty nice pay bump for her.
I think she mentioned being number one in the smoking category one week. That was a good check.

Rose said:
Teagan_Chase said:
TallulaBlythe said:
eclipse76 said:
Hiccups? Yawning?

Gas masks?

or this one?

Either or those looks fine to me. The one I use in my clips is from my dad. It's one of his old issues that he doesn't need anymore and they let him keep. It was collecting dust in the garage so he gave it to me. It's beat to shit, cracked lens, and dirty as fuck, but I've gotten numerous compliments on it and my videos with it sell reliably. :twocents-02cents:

Thank you so much Rose !! I just know theres different kinds so knowing that specific style works is all I needed. No one in my family got to keep their military stuff like that so I have to buy one. Ordered it :)

Reactions: eclipse76 and Rose
Just ran mine since I've had a store (October) and here's my Top 5:

1. Farting
2. Pee
3. Mouth Fetish
4. Jeans Wetting
5. Asshole Fetish

I assure you guys that I'm more continent and less gassy than my clips would make me appear. :lol: :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.