AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Clubshow and Camscore

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 23, 2022
One the model works late night and she sometimes takes a break like a hour in between. She smokes or take a nap.

She is online for 8 to 10 hours.

And she takes breaks like 30 minutes to an hour in between.

If I request her, she create a Clubshow during that time when she sleeps or smokes.

I tip her like 500 tks to watch her sleeping (she can do it for free as well since I have tipped her a lot before and we are friends) but I don't request her to do perform anything for me.

She has absolute control over what she like to do and she just sleeps most of the time.

A 500 tip is just like under 10 minutes of private. The Clubshow can last up to an hour.

Will this decrease her camscore?

Also, sleeping in cam is not allowed by MFC rules.

Is it allowed in Clubshow? or if a member tip for it?

The Clubshow will only have me as a member.

Upvote 0
Sleeping not allowed on MFC at all. Don’t get her banned with your silly plan. It’s better for her camscore to log off and sleep.

Upvote 0
"silly plan"? She likes to sleep in between.

I just pay extra for it. But I can understand its bad for her camscore.

Upvote 0
"silly plan"? She likes to sleep in between.

I just pay extra for it. But I can understand its bad for her camscore.
Yes. Your plan to pay for her club show so she can sleep.

It’s silly and could get her in trouble.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Yes, its better for her Camscore, I don't like to reduce it. And she don't mind me watching her sleeping.
You really didn't get it.

Upvote 0
Yes, its better for her Camscore, I don't like to reduce it. And she don't mind me watching her sleeping.

As Amber has already told you above...sleeping on MFC is not allowed all. It does not matter if you like watching the model sleep, or the model is cool with you watching her sleep. She is breaking a rule by doing this, which is unfortunate. You don't have to enable her either. That'd really suck if she got herself banned from MFC for breaking the rule.

Now if you were to tip her to just make you a custom video of her sleeping (Which she's record while she's NOT live on cam), that would be fine...right, @AmberCutie ?

Upvote 0
Now if you were to tip her to just make you a custom video of her sleeping (Which she's record while she's NOT live on cam), that would be fine...right, @AmberCutie ?
Yep yep

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
This rule is actually set by VISA/Mastercard which MFC follows.
MFC don't want girls passed out/sleeping on cam and it's for the models own protection. To avoid drugging, being filmed against ones will, etc. Be a gentleman and tip her offline.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.