AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Coheed and cambria!!!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jessica_Fox

Inactive Cam Model
Oct 27, 2010
Twitter Username
@BarbieFettUK
MFC Username
BarbieFett
Streamate Username
BarbieFett
Chaturbate Username
Jessicafox
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/201160/JessicaFox/
I'm watching coheed and cambria tomorrow!!! excited just doesn't cut it :D seen them twice before and they were amazing, anyone else had the pleasure of seeing them live?

I've seen them 3 times in 3 different states, I even made the drive to see Neverender :-D

Enjoy the hell outta it. I only saw their No World for Tomorrow show here in LA.

I've seen them live 3 times and met them (all) twice...
:whistle:

Enon said:
I've seen them live 3 times and met them (all) twice...
:whistle:
The restraining order keeps me from seeing Claudio up close.... I guess I come off as terrifying when I run up to you screaming "GIVE ME YOU'RE BRILLIANT MIND SEXY MAN BEAST!!!"

Claudio is extraordinarily shy. You can tell he doesn't really know what to do with all the admiration folks throw at him.

Travis and Mike are very personable. Mike is usually the first guy outside talking to the fans waiting by the buses and such. They're all top shelf dudes.

Status
Not open for further replies.