AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Collaborators in Maryland

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

surprise100more

Banhammered
Jul 18, 2022
Twitter Username
@GomerV61023367
MFC Username
surprise100
Streamate Username
surprise100more
Chaturbate Username
surprise100more
A 25 yr. old female model I support has been getting requests in her room and is considering collaborations in the Mid-Atlantic region. The model is relatively new (< 2 mos) with 23K CB followers, and willing to discuss the revenue sharing percentages accordingly.

Girl-girl collabs can boost almost any solo account. Please message me on Snap or Instagram (same user id) if you have interest so I can make an introduction. Thanks.

... why are you making the introductions? Why do we have to expose our geographic area to you?

Colabs are something models are responsible for reaching out and making. I understand she's new, but you need to direct her to the forum to ask things like this.

Personally, I'm never going to colab with someone who isn't capable of arranging it themselves. Especially for live camming, I needed models who were able to connect with me well. It's one thing to hire a model for a shoot where I have to go through an agent or manager but this isn't really that.

A 25 yr. old female model I support has been getting requests in her room and is considering collaborations in the Mid-Atlantic region. The model is relatively new (< 2 mos) with 23K CB followers, and willing to discuss the revenue sharing percentages accordingly.

Girl-girl collabs can boost almost any solo account. Please message me on Snap or Instagram (same user id) if you have interest so I can make an introduction. Thanks.

In the past, you’ve posted about setting up multiple broadcast accounts tied to a studio.

Are you trying to find a camming partner for a woman that works for you? If so, I’m wondering why you didn’t say that instead of “model I support.”

You don't "have to" do anything at all. She asked me if I could help her find someone. She will of course arrange the collaborations herself. I am only trying to facilitate the introductions. If you are not interested, perhaps because you are such a successful model, or maybe feel that sharing your regional location in an area of 191,300 square miles compromises your safety, you can simply move on to the next post.

In the past, you’ve posted about setting up multiple broadcast accounts tied to a studio.

Are you trying to find a camming partner for a woman that works for you? If so, I’m wondering why you didn’t say that instead of “model I support.”
No, I do not operate a studio in the US. I simply try to help US models who come to camming on CB and struggle with the learning curve. I support her as an advisor and moderator.

• Funny!
Reactions: MarieElise
I thank you for your feedback, and I understand (partially) the basis for your feeling. There are many scams and angles within this industry and it is difficult to find trust anywhere. Suspicion seems to be the norm, as it probably should be for our own protection.

Nonetheless, I don't profess superior knowledge or connectedness. I initially suggested that she approach a friend, try local strip clubs or pick up a girl in a bar. And then I remembered this forum, so I gave it a try in an attempt to help her. If I knew another way to find collaborators, I would certainly try that also, provided it did not compromise her safety. Do you have any constructive suggestions that might be helpful to her need?

Do you have any constructive suggestions that might be helpful to her need?
Be aware of "helpful" members. They dont care about helping you, only helping their ego. Do your own research and networking.

And give her this site instead of you playing telephone with the information you deem acceptable to tell her.

You don't "have to" do anything at all. She asked me if I could help her find someone. She will of course arrange the collaborations herself. I am only trying to facilitate the introductions. If you are not interested, perhaps because you are such a successful model, or maybe feel that sharing your regional location in an area of 191,300 square miles compromises your safety, you can simply move on to the next post.
i posted because i think that she should skip the middle man and post here herself. It would be better for you to encourage her to do so.

Do you have any constructive suggestions that might be helpful to her need?
1. Snap, as you already directed everyone here to use
2. Instagram, as you already directed everyone here to use
3. The model posts here herself and handles the ENTIRE introduction/setup/etc, as has already been suggested
4. The model finds places on her own to network (whether local or online), since it will always be more genuine and less sleezy than an unknown third-party doing the legwork.

(I don't actually think 1 or 2 are good ideas, but you did for some reason direct everyone there, which is yet another step and app/website, instead of a DM on here.)

OP I would suggest minding your boundaries and stepping out of this. You are not being helpful playing e-pimp, and honestly I would not want someone with your attitude representing me. You are actually making her brand look bad, and not being helpful at all. Inserting yourself into this, yet again, looks like an over possessive, boundary crossing member trying to play e-pimp. And doing a terrible, crass job of it may I add...

If the model in question ever reads this, please cut this guy loose. He is not helping you at all, and seems the classic type to actually hold your growth back, and create difficulties for you. I am sure you would present yourself so much better, more professionally, and be so much more likable and welcomed here, than this guy has been. He is not someone who is doing you or your business any good.

ETA; And that's coming from someone who actually does think some Mods are quality and helpful, in some instances. However this guy definitely does not fall in that category.

Last edited:
If you really want to help out this model, you should tell her that the best way to find other models to collaborate with is to build up her reputation within the industry, perhaps go to industry events to network, and interact with other models/network on social media platforms.

You have to have some level of trust with anyone you collaborate with in this industry, because with collaborations comes potential privacy/safety risks. When you cam with another person, they have to be verified on the account which you're streaming from (or on the clip site if you're making content) which means that the person you work with will have some of your legal information. The only exception to that is I think MFC, where if two verified models stream together you just need to tag them on your stream. Someone correct me if I'm wrong on that one, but I believe that's how it used to be. And if you're not wanting to rent a hotel room, one person is going to know where the other lives. You need to know that the person you're working with can be trusted with that information, since it's happened before where models have accidentally or even purposefully given away legal information of a model they worked with to members.

IMO, I wouldn't trust someone I didn't know who was brand new to the industry and who thought it was a good idea to try to meet other models to collaborate with through a member in their room (if it was in fact her asking you to do make this post and not just you doing it on your own).

If you really want to help out this model, you should tell her that the best way to find other models to collaborate with is to build up her reputation within the industry, perhaps go to industry events to network, and interact with other models/network on social media platforms.

You have to have some level of trust with anyone you collaborate with in this industry, because with collaborations comes potential privacy/safety risks. When you cam with another person, they have to be verified on the account which you're streaming from (or on the clip site if you're making content) which means that the person you work with will have some of your legal information. The only exception to that is I think MFC, where if two verified models stream together you just need to tag them on your stream. Someone correct me if I'm wrong on that one, but I believe that's how it used to be. And if you're not wanting to rent a hotel room, one person is going to know where the other lives. You need to know that the person you're working with can be trusted with that information, since it's happened before where models have accidentally or even purposefully given away legal information of a model they worked with to members.

IMO, I wouldn't trust someone I didn't know who was brand new to the industry and who thought it was a good idea to try to meet other models to collaborate with through a member in their room (if it was in fact her asking you to do make this post and not just you doing it on your own).
Thank you for your polite and professional reply Marceline. Yes, I am aware of the privacy/safety risks, since I am verified on more than just my own CB accounts. My respect for privacy/safety concerns is foremost in my mind, having seen what some are capable of in this industry - users and models alike. I've been assailed in ways I never would have considered. I specifically did not identify the model for this reason. Live and learn.

Your assumption that I am merely a member in her room is incorrect. Still, I can see that this approach, at least in this forum, is unlikely to yield any results. Thank you again.

Your assumption that I am merely a member in her room is incorrect. Still, I can see that this approach, at least in this forum, is unlikely to yield any results.

Whether you’re a tipping member, a mod or whoever else doesn’t really matter. It doesn’t look good on her part if she is asking someone else to essentially do the leg work for her. If you were a model who was good friends with other models and she asked to be introduced, that’d be different.

But, asking random people on a forum if they are in a specific area and would want to collaborate with a random new model comes off as really sketchy. As adult performers, we need to be cautious about who we work with and who has access to our personal information (even just our legal names and location and phone numbers), for the reasons I stated above and for other reasons. All it takes is the wrong person knowing your info and you can be doxxed, have your life ruined or be put in harm’s way.

And, I don’t think newer models who want to collaborate right off the bat understand all the stuff that goes into collaborations. Put aside the fact that you need to have legal information and fill out release forms if you’re making content. You’re also going to need to get std tests done beforehand and have your results. It’s the responsible thing to do and I doubt any seasoned model will do any sort of sexual collaboration without having seen fresh results. I know for the cam retreats I’ve seen in the past it’s mandatory. And also, if you’ve never really talked to the person you’re going to collaborate with beforehand or developed at least some sort of friendship, you run the risk of it being awkward/not having any sort of on screen chemistry and having a bad time and not making money as a result. Then, figuring out how to divide earnings when factoring in taxes and how you’re going to post content so that’s it’s the most fair for both parties can get tricky.

Status
Not open for further replies.