AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Colombian studio cam girl scam?or not?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 4, 2021
no i am not getting a back tattoo.
no i am not in love with the cam girl

Ok so alittle less than a year ago i visited a colombian girl on a camsite, at first i was just there to get my kicks, regular horny dude stuff. Eventually i wasnt comfortable with that as she seems pretty nice, we began chatting, regular conversation and more friendly than anything sexual. She shared abit of her life, and her "real" first name after a month or two, we did speak alot in that time and i was tipping pretty heavily but i still found it alittle strange that she would share it as she actually sent me a photo of her ID with her last name blacked out (i didnt ask for it ) but i was joking around about it being a fake work name as thats what i expected to get.

Anyway eventually she quit the studio, i got her whatsapp number and we continue to talk there about various things one of, me visiting colombia (this was a plan before i met her, but we talked about it alittle), ive always suspected its a burner number as alot of the whatsapp statuses she blurs out any personal information text, although she tells me its her real number i am not so sure. anyway weve talked a few times through video chat\voice call as she asked to quite abit but ive always been defensive around her as i dont compeltely trust her. she sends me voice messages pretty often some that were kind of wierd eg; her crying talking about being lonely\ family problems etc, but mostly just random things, her teaching me some spanish etc.

after awhile she wants me to add her facebook \ instagram, but i say i dont use social media. its more so a lie as i dont completely trust anyone from those pages and probably never will untill i meet them in person, she gets very 'mad' and says she doesnt want to talk anymore if i dont want to add her facebook. I made a fake facebook and checked the profile to see if it was legit, and it seems so, pictures dating back years with her family \ friends which i checked aswell and seems legit. after that we stop chatting so much, but still talk frequently and she still wants me to visit.

i went into this from day 1, expecting everything to be some kind of scam or hustle Im just not familiar which. more so im just curious as ive already half planned a few month trip to colombia
ive read some other threads on here about the girls hustlin etc, but it doesnt really sound similar as i havent given her any money for over 6 months and i am fairly sure its her real facebook which doesnt seem common in the other threads ive looked at

Is there some type of scam i dont know about?
is she taking me a for a ride in some way?
i heard some of the girls make fake facebook accounts to scam\hustle, is that true how do i verify that?
is she trying to keep a customer? as she did eventually return to camming. but has since quit again. ( i never visited her room after she returned)
for reference i am 25yo\she is 20 so not a huge age gap

Maybe she really likes you. I'm familiar with Colombian models and most of them work from studios. So if she gave you her real socials she risked her work. I don't know.

I'm in a same situation as you, went from whatsapp and have her real FB too and I totally expected a fake one too. But I *never* spent a dime with her.

My advise is don't invest too much of your time and feelings into it but as long as she doesn't ask for money, enjoy talking to a cool human being and just be yourself as you would with any other person

It's still a struggle to be able to think "oh it's nice, but maybe it's not" (well to me) because the odds are *so* against us but this is the way to still enjoy :)

at first i was just there to get my kicks, regular horny dude stuff. Eventually i wasnt comfortable with that as she seems pretty nice
I don't have anything to say on the main subject that wasn't said in all of "I'm in love with a camgirl" threads, but I cackled hard reading that part. Why on earth would her being "pretty nice", make you stop being comfortable with that? So you can only do "regular horny dude stuff" with women you don't find nice?

Is there some type of scam i dont know about?
is she taking me a for a ride in some way?
Nah, probably just actively recruiting you as a sideshow in a later season of "90 day fiancée".
As mentioned above: keep it real, make no promises and take it slow. Most camgirl Colombianas usually take less than an hour before talking abut you coming to whisk them away, and they really can't be blamed.

Thanks to Colombian cam models and an old story somewhat similar to yours I'd really like to visit Colombia one day. It's a beautiful and interesting country imo, but I'm not going as a talking credit card and meet up with someone.

• Funny!
Reactions: thinkinboutit
I don't have anything to say on the main subject that wasn't said in all of "I'm in love with a camgirl" threads, but I cackled hard reading that part. Why on earth would her being "pretty nice", make you stop being comfortable with that? So you can only do "regular horny dude stuff" with women you don't find nice?
I guess im alittle weird like that, typically i dont become a *regular*. i just have my fun with a girl that i find attractive and move on.

Nah, probably just actively recruiting you as a sideshow in a later season of "90 day fiancée".
As mentioned above: keep it real, make no promises and take it slow. Most camgirl Colombianas usually take less than an hour before talking abut you coming to whisk them away, and they really can't be blamed.

Thanks to Colombian cam models and an old story somewhat similar to yours I'd really like to visit Colombia one day. It's a beautiful and interesting country imo, but I'm not going as a talking credit card and meet up with someone.
It really is. i really cant wait to travel there, just gotta dust up on my spanish abit.

no i am not getting a back tattoo.
tumblr_ndvppcEAga1tfbtrwo1_500.gif

There are more than a few girls - people - from Colombia - from everywhere - who happen to cam and who would gladly receive you if you went to their country.

And you paid for everything, like meals, hotel, and every other expense, including ones you won't learn existed until you get there and you're put in a spot.

And you splurged for a gift or two; and if you have sex, you don't wear a condom.

Maybe she doesn't see you as an ATM. Maybe she sees you as her visa sponsor, by way of being a baby daddy or some other way.

Or, contrary to the overwhelming evidence, it's 100% legit.

I have done the same. I actually went to Colombia a number of years ago and I met a bunch of the models I knew from the site. Most of them just wanted a nice date. It was an amazing trip though way too short. I stopped the cam site thing for a whil;e and now I returned during the pandemic. It hasnt really changed much. Colombian women are awesome and very friendly. They love to have a good time. There was a website dedicated to them called Poor but Happy. I am not aware of any scams, but if her grandmother is sick and her family can't afford the medicine I would be a little wary. I have sent them gifts like flowers for their birthday. Some of them are 'interesada' most of them are at least a little, but they are perfectly happy with being complimented and treated nicely. Apparently they can't get enough of of that in their real life and they crave it. Tell a Colombian girl you love her and she will ask "how much?" or, Por que? Other than that, just enjoy her. Colombians are incredibly social. She probably has a boyfriend or maybe a kid or 2 you dont know about and no boyfriend. But that's her life. She also probably has some hot sisters and cousins. I get surprise pictures, videos, and phone calls on What's App quite often just because I am a loyal and nice customer who loves them on and off their website, and I have stayed in contact with some of these girls for many many years. Long after they left camming.

Attachments

• IMG-20210129-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20210129-WA0001.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 14
Always wanted to go to Columbia (lived a while in Brazil, as well as S.E. Asia). Hell, I would happily go there and date a local as long as I went with my gut instinct. I say this as a cam girl who actually fell for a client on cam (we were both from the UK) moved in with him (I have a thing for artists/musicians) and then discovered he had two other girls on the side...one based in Russia lol! Actually, I have always been the more solvent one in relationships, and the breadwinner (I put my ex husband through uni and let the boyfriend after him live in my apartment for free so he could write his 'Great American Novel').

But the dude I met on cam, well, I also got financially fleeced there, as we went into business together (nothing SW related at all), and yeah he fleeced me.....big time😂. So for me, it's middle class, erudite white dudes who have fleeced me. The well educated charmers. Those are my achilles heel, clearly!
I now am happily single and have vowed NEVER to get involved with anyone on cam again, ha ha! And to avoid smooth talking middle class British dudes...
But I would travel to S America and date locals. I did in Brazil. Had a great time there. Once Covid is done, my god, the travelling I will do!

• Wat?!
Reactions: DhaWerda
I’m curious. I’m kind of in a similar situation. Would anyone care to share the girls names that have added you to Facebook recently? We’ve even gone as far as sex stuff on video in WhatsApp from her home. No money involved. I’ve been wary this whole time if she’s a scammer but she’s given me some very personal info.

Last edited:
I’m curious. I’m kind of in a similar situation. Would anyone care to share the girls names that have added you to Facebook recently? We’ve even gone as far as sex stuff on video in WhatsApp from her home. No money involved. I’ve been wary this whole time if she’s a scammer but she’s given me some very personal info.
No one should give you any personal information about anyone's facebook. Even if it's a scam why would anyone tell you what could be someone's actual personal profile?

No one should give you any personal information about anyone's facebook. Even if it's a scam why would anyone tell you what could be someone's actual personal profile?
I see what you’re saying. I guess I worded that wrong. Or maybe there’s no good way to word it. I was just curious if it’s the same girl.

throwawayac8989 here (reinstalled windows and lost access to the old account) Obviously i cant share anything like that for privacy reasons, also i never added her. did you meet on a camsite or you get messaged through facebook? if its the latter thats a pretty common scam to extort \ blackmail people so i would be careful adding anyone through facebook if you dont know them well​

Status
Not open for further replies.