AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Compliance image for faceless streamers.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

army_vet26

Banhammered
Aug 18, 2022
Is there another way to do this? I use my camera as a webcam and have no other means of broadcasting. I'm forced to turn off my stream, to take the image but half the time I go to the compliance site and then theres no way to upload an picture...
I know they use trackers.. I mean I've used the same IP / WiFi / PC / Location / ISP since for years... and your saying sending a selfie at the most inconvenient time is the only way?? If it's simply verification why cant it be a secret question or something? I mean cmon ...Or be less compliance happy if the person is on their typical login

Reactions: anabeauty37
the joys when no face on can during broadcast, like their way of saying, You should be showing everything while broadcasting & not hiding your face, how dare you wanting to conceal your face to the world also :)
I get nothing is secure in the online world, but not showing face feels at least one step to a little privacy. Sometimes its also a matter of the cam angle just looks better on parts without including your FACE also in the view.

Doubt the process will change from VERIFY compliance routine

Upvote 0
I would imagine that faceless streaming requires more intense verification to be sure that the verified identity on the account is actually the person streaming, and I believe this is true for all the major platforms. Adult industry performer identity verification compliance is strict for good reason. They need to know with certainty that the verified id they have on file matches the person showing up on camera. Always.

Upvote 0
Is there another way to do this? I use my camera as a webcam and have no other means of broadcasting. I'm forced to turn off my stream, to take the image but half the time I go to the compliance site and then theres no way to upload an picture...
I know they use trackers.. I mean I've used the same IP / WiFi / PC / Location / ISP since for years... and your saying sending a selfie at the most inconvenient time is the only way?? If it's simply verification why cant it be a secret question or something? I mean cmon ...Or be less compliance happy if the person is on their typical login
It can't be a question because the answer could easily be shared with anyone. I think the easiest solution is to buy a cheap secondary phone for verification purposes.

Upvote 0
I am one of those streamers that doesnt show face while broadcasting. I find it very easily to verify with compliance. You should get a cheap Phone, as someone said above. For security reasons a question is not enough to identify yourself.

Upvote 0
I have an old laptop that that has a camera but is not good enough for streaming. So a second old laptop already logged with the compliance link already in the browser also works.

Upvote 0
It can't be a question because the answer could easily be shared with anyone. I think the easiest solution is to buy a cheap secondary phone for verification purposes.
ok ? Well they use cookies to track their users and broadcasters, so basically you need to do is first check to see if the person's connection matches their current registered info/same IP/PC/Location/no VPN's - Next you have an QR code generator that is registered to the user's phone as well as the app. No you don't need a picture of your face to verify its you a lazy system... it would be best if it asked you prior please send a compliance image once accepted you will not require a compliance image for your broadcast unless it exceeds "6hours" (seems fair enough) unless concerns are raised regarding your broadcast.
It's so annoying having it just sprung up on you at any random moment.. and only allows you 5 minutes or you could face a ban. ...

Upvote 0
I am one of those streamers that doesnt show face while broadcasting. I find it very easily to verify with compliance. You should get a cheap Phone, as someone said above. For security reasons a question is not enough to identify yourself.
theres too many ways to verify idenity.. a picture isnt even a good one Its very easy to manipulate photos.....

Upvote 0
ok ? Well they use cookies to track their users and broadcasters, so basically you need to do is first check to see if the person's connection matches their current registered info/same IP/PC/Location/no VPN's - Next you have an QR code generator that is registered to the user's phone as well as the app. No you don't need a picture of your face to verify its you a lazy system... it would be best if it asked you prior please send a compliance image once accepted you will not require a compliance image for your broadcast unless it exceeds "6hours" (seems fair enough) unless concerns are raised regarding your broadcast.
It's so annoying having it just sprung up on you at any random moment.. and only allows you 5 minutes or you could face a ban. ...
cookies can be faked. there are models that stream from multiple locations or move. people get new pcs all the time, ip addresses change because most isps assign dynamic ips and charge for a static ip. they have no way of really knowing that's another person at your location.

if you are unwilling to adhere to the site's requirements to stream, then you aren't welcome. sure it sucks you have a short time limit to comply. but it seems like you are just being difficult because the site is inconveniencing you to keep the site from not getting shut down by DOJ.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.