AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Compliment

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"I really enjoyed that. Thank you."

Went through my chat log from this month... there have been lovely compliments before, but here are some from August.

'you know, one of the many things I love about you-you're such a perfectionist, yet you fail to realize how perfect you are'

'I got to see you have an amazing orgasm and then had one of the best conversations I've had in a long time (while still being able to admire the perfection of your naked body)'

'honestly, if I had the chance to have sex with any other model or have dinner with you, (...) I would probably go for dinner with you'

:oops: :tard:

"You're really pretty without even trying."

"Oh, wow. You have an extensive vocabulary."

Those are probably my favorite compliments EVAR.

"Hello neurotic person, looking sexy as usual"

"You are exceptionally good at talking to yourself."

"You are like a stand up comedian....that I can fap to. "

I appreciate a good funny and/or sarcastic compliment more than anything.
Other than that "You are fucking beautiful" is always nice to hear. :-D

AedanRayne said:
That I've made the person's life brighter, they look forward to hanging out with me & our Penguin Army every night and that I make them smile & laugh a lot.

:romance-inlove: :romance-heartsthree: :romance-heartsfade:

You have a penguin army? :bow-yellow: I'm still trying to figure out how to attach the laser-beams to the sides of their head. I want an army of penguins with frikin' laser beams and a collection of glow in the dark pocket monkeys.

Sorry for the hi-jack

(I know i'm not a model) but probably that I'm the same in real life as I am online.

"a nice rare opportunity to meet a quality girl.. and a willing student in the art form of sexual pleasure! You're definitely a head turner! you command some serious attention"

As someone who grew up as an ugly duckling I still find it hard sometimes that people find me attractive and I really appreciate earnest compliments like this.

D'you know what, this thread and a few others recently have got me thinking, There are some amazing women and members on MFC, absolutley just nice people who I could chat for hours too and I worry sometimes that I might take this for granted

I was trying to think of a compliment i have given and I cant, now either this is because im rude and just dont or I dont actively remember doing it

This makes me a very sad panda..

so today I'm gonna go out and thank someone just for being them, not for bobs or anything :lol: and dont ever forget, you are all EPIC people on here, one day I will add all of the MFC ACF models to my friends list and say hi to you all!

Not trying to hijack the thread, but:

Models, do you ever get tired of guys who come into your room and constantly tell you how amazing and beautiful you are and that you make their life complete, blah, blah, blah. Do you sincerely appreciate this level of intensity, or are you wondering how many other models they have said the exact same thing to earlier in the day?

ComicOzzie said:

Models, do you ever get tired of guys who come into your room and constantly tell you how amazing and beautiful you are and that you make their life complete, blah, blah, blah. Do you sincerely appreciate this level of intensity, or are you wondering how many other models they have said the exact same thing to earlier in the day?
Depends on the level of intensity and tipping. Constant compliments about my performance day after day with no tips lose all sincerity and meaning. Blah blah blah token whore, yeah yeah but this is my job and that's reality.
Now I'm not talking about the occasional sincere compliment. Over complimenting is seriously annoying. If you can't keep your mits off the keyboard for more than 5 minutes but are unable to think of anything to say other than a compliment... tip.
Placing your compliment every 5 seconds into a tip note will counter the "kill it with fire" reaction that over complimenting often stirs up in womernz.

It's hard to pick just one. I started taking camming seriously and I have a set schedule for when I'm going to be online, my games, and I even color coordinate my outfit with the marker I use on the white board, if I can. Guys are starting to take notice and I've been getting compliments on how organized and professional I am. It's a great feeling since it took a lot of work to get to this point.

ComicOzzie said:

When they seem sincere, but not creepy, it's sweet. Insincere is slimey, and creepy is just creepy.

Example: "hello there! I like your smile" good!
"Your eyes are like the stars, and your hair is like a summer day" could be creepy, depends on other interactions
"you pretty" seems insincere, but might be redeemed by further conversation

I like the compliments that appeal to my talents and intellect. Being called creative, engaging, a good conversationalist, artist, singer, etc. are all things that make me go squee!

One thing that is annoying is when someone says "your my favorite model on MFC!" and never tips me. It makes me think either they're lying, or for some reason they're tipping another model they like less than me because I've been friendzoned or something, which makes me feel like poop.

VeronicaChaos said:
I like the compliments that appeal to my talents and intellect. Being called creative, engaging, a good conversationalist, artist, singer, etc. are all things that make me go squee!

One thing that is annoying is when someone says "your my favorite model on MFC!" and never tips me. It makes me think either they're lying, or for some reason they're tipping another model they like less than me because I've been friendzoned or something, which makes me feel like poop.

All of this. Yupyup.

FrankieChemical said:
VeronicaChaos said:

All of this. Yupyup.

For the members that do this, and have a profile, she better be on your favorite models list. :lol:

Reactions: JimsX and LadyLuna
Status
Not open for further replies.