AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Computer Monitors and Image Quality

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 9, 2012
United States
Hello! So I'm having a dilemma that is frustrating because it seems like I should know the answer and I think I know the answer but I'm not sure if I know the answer. Yeah that makes a ton of sense...anyway, on to the issue. I recently bought a new larger monitor because I'm practically blind and also because I like having multiple views when I cam. The new monitor is larger and produces a better quality image than that of my laptop. When I'm configuring the settings for my cam I may look great on the new monitor, but not so much on the laptop and vice versa. What I'm thinking is that how I look to viewers will be determined by the quality of their monitors, but I'm not sure which of my monitors I should be using to configure the cam settings. If it's any help I've calibrated both monitors, but there is still a noticeable difference, mostly in the white balance and color saturation. Any tips, tricks, or advice would be greatly appreciated even if it's a simple recommendation of which monitor to base my settings off of. Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.