AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned account on CB

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kiratarot

Banhammered
Nov 15, 2023
Chaturbate Username
karatarot
Hi @punker barbie and @AmberCutie , my CB account was banned. I broke the rudeness rule because I didn't know that my depression was getting worse. I left the studio, the studio really helped me delete my account. But when I started registering a personal account, it was immediately blocked. I ask you to help me get back to work. I feel much better, I am attending therapy and monitoring my condition. I promise you that not a single rule of the site will be violated. The administrators of my former studio agreed to help me and monitor my work because I helped the girls at the studio. I'm a good person, but I didn't know what was happening to me. And I'm really sorry for my behavior. Please help me get back to work. Thank you.

My nickname: kiratarot

And dear @punker barbie , I also want to say that I didn’t break the rules of the stream, I was just depressed and couldn’t hold back my tears. Once again I apologize for this. Please help me get started again. For almost two years of working on the site, I have not committed a single violation. Please help me get back to work. Thank you.

nickname: kiratarot

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.