AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Congrats Megan!!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jupiter551

V.I.P. AmberLander
Feb 2, 2011
Grats PlayboyMegan on impending nuptuals!
0L3qRZ5.jpg

I'm sorry Megan I couldn't resist but LOL!!

Reactions: PlayboyMegan
LacieLaPlante said:
Kaylee Cucuco?

Ahhh I cannot see the resemblance
yeah I'm just teasing :p Guys say it in her room, I think it's just the blonde hair mostly. Plus Kaley looks several years older.

GenXoxo said:
LOL! I think Kaely looks like Megan's less-hot cousin :p Megan is way cuter!
I agree :mrgreen:

I don't get why people are saying these two look alike :? I really don't think they do.

L9F6Dwa.jpg
bX2Bp4y.jpg

LilyMarie said:
I don't get why people are saying these two look alike :? I really don't think they do.

L9F6Dwa.jpg
bX2Bp4y.jpg

If you compare a picture of a young Kayley with a picture of Megan with her hair down you can see it.

zippypinhead said:
It's their eyes and the way that both of their mouths naturally curl into a soft smile.

I think that Kaley Cuoco is absolutely beautiful in a girl-next-door way, but Megan's features are far more refined.
Language question here. :geek: What does it mean when someone's features are refined? I don't think we have an equivalent to that in my language.

LilyMarie said:
zippypinhead said:
It's their eyes and the way that both of their mouths naturally curl into a soft smile.

I think that Kaley Cuoco is absolutely beautiful in a girl-next-door way, but Megan's features are far more refined.
Language question here. :geek: What does it mean when someone's features are refined? I don't think we have an equivalent to that in my language.

I'm gonna go with attractive in an elegant way. Sort of like a sleekness to natural beauty.I'm totally making this up btw. I just thought it sounding good when describing her. :oops:

Reactions: Jupiter551
I do see the resemblance actually, the shape of the face/bone structure and the proportions of the features, even slightly the shape of the eyes and mouth, but Megan has an exotic look to her which this girl hasn't got.

I'm only going on these two pictures though, I have no idea who the other girl is.

Edit to add, just looked at more pictures of her and yes I do know who this girl is. Megan does look quite a bit like her, but like I said before Megan has more exotic, slightly asian features which I think add to her looks. Kaylee is very cute, but Megan is definitely more beautiful in my opinion.
I think Megan's accent and persona are fairly similar too which may be why people think that. I don't think I've ever made the connection before now though.

Personally I don't really see it.

Also I am on the other side of the fence as I find Kaylee to be more attractive than Megan.

LilyMarie said:
zippypinhead said:

"Feine (or verfeinerte) Gesichtszüge" would be a reasonable translation. Yeah, it's kind of vague in English, too.

Reactions: LiLredhairedgrl
Sevrin said:
LilyMarie said:
zippypinhead said:

"Feine (or verfeinerte) Gesichtszüge" would be a reasonable translation. Yeah, it's kind of vague in English, too.
Actually it's one of those words that probably should not be applied to someone's physical features or personality because of the dual usage.

Based on the definition it could be taken as a personal swipe at Megan meaning she had plastic surgery (the process of removing impurities).

But then again maybe zippypinhead is a time traveller from the 1700s. :think:

CallMeWilliam said:
Sevrin said:
LilyMarie said:
zippypinhead said:

Actually it's one of those words that probably should not be applied to someone's physical features or personality because of the dual usage.

Based on the definition it could be taken as a personal swipe at Megan meaning she had plastic surgery (the process of removing impurities).

Or has read a book.

CallMeWilliam said:
Sevrin said:
LilyMarie said:
zippypinhead said:

I've never really thought that saying someone has refined features as an implication of plastic surgery. If they said she has refined her features, maybe, but not as it was phrase. I've heard that phrase many many times and never though of it as "ah, plastic surgery".

Dictionary.com:

refined  
re·fined [ri-fahynd]
adjective
1. having or showing well-bred feeling, taste, etc.: refined people.
2. freed or free from coarseness, vulgarity, etc.: refined taste.
3. freed from impurities: refined sugar.
4. very subtle, precise, or exact: refined distinctions.

refined (rɪˈfaɪnd)
— adj
1. not coarse or vulgar; genteel, elegant, or polite
2. subtle; discriminating
3. freed from impurities; purified

----

when refering to people's faces, I always thought it meant that their features are softened but still very much there.

LadyLuna said:
Dictionary.com:

refined  
re·fined [ri-fahynd]
adjective
1. having or showing well-bred feeling, taste, etc.: refined people.
2. freed or free from coarseness, vulgarity, etc.: refined taste.
3. freed from impurities: refined sugar.
4. very subtle, precise, or exact: refined distinctions.

refined (rɪˈfaɪnd)
— adj
1. not coarse or vulgar; genteel, elegant, or polite
2. subtle; discriminating
3. freed from impurities; purified

----

when refering to people's faces, I always thought it meant that their features are softened but still very much there.

Exactly.

Here, I'll put it another way: Her face parts go together real good.

I'm so sorry, Megan...

CallMeWilliam said:

Also I am on the other side of the fence as I find Kaylee to be more attractive than Megan.

I feel like this is a really tacky thing to say on a forum that the girl you're putting down frequents.

I don't think you guys realize how much it can hurt when we are compared like this.

It's perfectly acceptable to say you simply find Kaylee super attractive.

Saying someone has a girl next door look and someone has more elegant/refined features is not a put down. But saying one is more attractive than the other is.

The other day I was sitting in a friends chat room - guest perving as I had no tokens. One of my regs was in her room discussing how he liked us both but found her 10 x hotter than me. It's just unecessary and I don't understand why people can't simply say someone is just hot. Especially in an area where its likely they will hear/see it.

Sorry to rant over one little comment but this has been a bit of a pet peeve of mine for a while.

Miss_Lollipop said:
CallMeWilliam said:

I feel like this is a really tacky thing to say on a forum that the girl you're putting down frequents.

I don't think you guys realize how much it can hurt when we are compared like this.

Saying someone has a girl next door look and someone has more elegant/refined features is not a put down. But saying one is more attractive than the other is.

The other day I was sitting in a friends chat room - guest perving as I had no tokens. One of my regs was in her room discussing how he liked us both but found her 10 x hotter than me. It's just unecessary and I don't understand why people can't simply say someone is just hot. Especially in an area where its likely they will hear/see it.

Sorry to rant over one little comment but this has been a bit of a pet peeve of mine for a while.
THIS! God, your comment was way too inconsiderate! Why did you even say it?

And to add to that, on Lolli's point of calling one camgirl hotter than another model. It doesn't make her feel any BETTER that you're comparing her to others. Even if you find her to be better, by whatever standards you've set for your comparison.

I know this thread is not comparing two camgirls, but I want to say that, too. Because comparing camgirls to eachother is awful. Comparing camgirls to celebrities is awful. Comparing anyone to anyone else is awful, too.

Miss_Lollipop said:
CallMeWilliam said:

You're totally right. If you do stupidly decide to take part in a comparative discussion, then value judgements should not be made. For my part, I certainly didn't intend for my silly little statement to spark a larger conversation or to take Megan down the road of objectification. I just think she's pretty, and wanted to pay her a compliment. :)

zippypinhead said:
Miss_Lollipop said:
CallMeWilliam said:

You're totally right. If you do stupidly decide to take part in a comparative discussion, then value judgements should not be made. For my part, I certainly didn't intend for my silly little statement to spark a larger conversation or to take Megan down the road of objectification. I just think she's pretty, and wanted to pay her a compliment. :)

Absolutely, my criticism was not levelled at you and I appreciate it wasnt your intent. I was very shocked to read such a comment made...

We have two gorgeous ladies who may or may not look alike according to each persons opinion. LOL. They are both gorgeous.

of course some people will be drawn to one type of beauty/body/face than others.. and thats ok but theres no need to point it out!

I don't see the resemblance, personally. However, I've always thought Megan does remind me of somebody and I can't figure out who and it drives me nuts. :-x

Reactions: PlayboyMegan
Agreeing with Lolli, I saw that comment earlier and just hadn't got the heart to even answer without having a massive rant.

There's one thing comparing two celebrities, it's ok to say "I find Angelina Jolie hotter than Jennifer Anniston", in a place where neither of them will read it. If you were writing it on their twitters or personal websites where they might read it then it'd be seriously rude and upsetting!

To say such a comment on a thread where the person is going to read it.... for fucks sake, camgirls aren't inanimate objects you can simply compare openly in front of them. Telling a woman anywhere that another woman is hotter is really messed up, even if you just say it to someone else where that model can hear you. We do, funnily enough, have real feelings behind the screens. Megan may be a model and a hot piece of ass, but that doesn't mean she's completely impervious to negative personal comments about her looks.

You could have at least worded it differently. Like "they're both stunning but Kaylee is more my type". It still wouldn't have been a necessary comment, but if you felt you had to make it that'd be a much less hurtful thing to read.

Reactions: DudeExtreme and Gen
Now I feel like crap for saying Megan is hotter. I wasn't really meaning to denigrate the other woman. It was just meant as a shout out to Megan, who I think the world of. I'll just consider it another lesson learned here. You simply don't have to tear one down to praise the other.

Reactions: Sky_Smith
pg240 said:
Now I feel like crap for saying Megan is hotter. I wasn't really meaning to denigrate the other woman. It was just meant as a shout out to Megan, who I think the world of. I'll just consider it another lesson learned here. You simply don't have to tear one down to praise the other.
Don't feel like crap. It's extremely unlikely that Kaley Cuoco will ever read this thread and see that you prefer Megan's looks over hers. It's just like Isabella explained. :) - When comparing, always ask yourself if one of the people you're comparing might get to read or hear your comparison and if it's necessary that they know your opinion or if it's unnecessary and could hurt them.

Well, it turns out that even big-shot celebrities have feelings. If they don't read it here, it will be somewhere else. But it could be here, too. It's not like these people don't google themselves.

“The world has gotten too mean for me, it’s just too bitchy,” she explained. “All the websites and all the blogging and all the people giving their opinion and their hatred … it’s all so mean-spirited, it’s all so critical.”

http://arts.nationalpost.com/2013/07/17 ... ommenters/

Sevrin said:
Well, it turns out that even big-shot celebrities have feelings. If they don't read it here, it will be somewhere else. But it could be here, too. It's not like these people don't google themselves.

“The world has gotten too mean for me, it’s just too bitchy,” she explained. “All the websites and all the blogging and all the people giving their opinion and their hatred … it’s all so mean-spirited, it’s all so critical.”

http://arts.nationalpost.com/2013/07/17 ... ommenters/

It's very true, but this is about really really nasty hateful people who are making whole sites dedicated to bitching about said person, or who are posting places where that person can see or cannot ignore it. They're also saying really nasty things about these people, like worrying things.
Most celebs are taught to never look up this information. Just like you're told never to read the comments section if you write an article for a newspaper and it goes online. There will be people who'll post really nasty stuff about you and your article for zero reason except to be hateful.

Seeing as this is a thread that Megan goes on regularly it is absolutely 100% not cool to compare Megan negatively to another girl so openly. Because Kaylee is not a regular of this forum and the chances of her reading this ever are really small, and if she did because she's not a regular here, reading that a few strangers find another girl hotter than her wouldn't be the end of the world, whilst Megan reading that strangers find her hotter will probably bring more positive to her than the potential negative it could cause if Kaylee ever were to wonder into this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.