AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Congrats to the new mother!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We are home!!!

My furry children are VERY happy that their new little brother is in one piece and Mommy is slowly getting back to normal, lol. They have been the picture of great behavior and are really taking to their new 'jobs' in protecting the home. They're even lighter sleepers than I am right now and alert me to any squeaks, coos and squeals that I might miss (though how could I right now). :lol:

Not being pregnant feels AMAZING! Can't wait to join the rest of you in having a sex life again and being able to stay up to date on grown up topics that involve sex.

*wonders what the cam-world name of spawn is*

Reactions: Rose
Rose said:
Not being pregnant feels AMAZING! Can't wait to join the rest of you in having a sex life again and being able to stay up to date on grown up topics that involve sex.

Awesome! Don't know if you've ever ridden horses or ever fancied it, but if it's something you're interested in it's perfect for building your core muscles back up and generally getting your body back to normal after pregnancy! They say what takes years for your pussy to totally recover can take months for a horse rider, I'm not sure right now of what it is exactly, but generally it's pretty good. Plus it's fun and outdoors.

Isabella_deL said:
Awesome! Don't know if you've ever ridden horses or ever fancied it, but if it's something you're interested in it's perfect for building your core muscles back up and generally getting your body back to normal after pregnancy! They say what takes years for your pussy to totally recover can take months for a horse rider, I'm not sure right now of what it is exactly, but generally it's pretty good. Plus it's fun and outdoors.
Oh wow, I never heard that before. Thanks for the info. I sooooooo love horse riding.
And Congrats Rose!!! I'm soooooooo happy for you. I know you're gonna make a wonderful mommy.

Rose! I'm so sad I missed it. By that I mean I was sad that I wasn't on the forums all week.

Well, I'm freaking happy for you, and it's good to see that the furry guys are doing well around Spawn.

LadyLuna said:

I'm hoping it stays, "Spawn."

Reactions: Red7227 and Rose
LadyLuna said:
Y'all are welcome to call him Spawn or LJ. :) We named him after BJ (Big J and Little J).

@Isabella Kegels! There aren't any horse riding places near me but I've stocked up on kegel balls, have my belly binder on and due to a medical condition pre-pregnancy, I'm actually now sporting an average sized vagina right now instead of the awful size I was before. :) Doc made it so this is the size I should stay permanently now, thank goodness!

I have been away for the last few days and didn't see this at first, but glad I did now. Congrats, Rose! Here's a little something that a friend showed me just yesterday, that I think might fit well.

Status
Not open for further replies.