AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Connecting lovense to CB - Windows -Splitcam

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 4, 2021
England
I feel like my brain is going to combust trying to figure this out, so hoped someone could just quickly condense the instructions down for me on here?
So am I understanding right, I need to connect lovense toy to windows first? then I can use any Lovense app on CB and it will work seamlessly? Also I use the Splitcam software, what DO I need to do with that in regards to Lovense?
Thanks for any help

Reactions: SplitCam
Have you checked the Camming section on the Lovense website? Basically...

You need to download and install Lovense Connect (unless you are using the iOS or Android apps), the Lovense Extension for Chrome or Firefox and the Splitcam toolset from https://www.lovense.com/cam-model/download.

Install Lovense Connect. On Windows you need the USB Bluetooth Adapter to connect the toy to Lovense Connect on your computer. You can use Lovense Connect on the phone instead of buying the adapter.

Install the Lovense Extension to your Chrome or Firefox browser. You can find instructions for how to do that here. You might want to just download the Lovense browser. It has everything already loaded. There are detailed Windows instructions for using the Lovense Browser and the toys here.

Install the SplitCam Toolset.

After you get everything installed, startup the Lovense Connect app on your PC or phone. Turn on your toy. Add the toy to Lovense Connect and then to connect the toy to SplitCam follow instructions here.

Upvote 0
Have you checked the Camming section on the Lovense website? Basically...

You need to download and install Lovense Connect (unless you are using the iOS or Android apps), the Lovense Extension for Chrome or Firefox and the Splitcam toolset from https://www.lovense.com/cam-model/download.

Install Lovense Connect. On Windows you need the USB Bluetooth Adapter to connect the toy to Lovense Connect on your computer. You can use Lovense Connect on the phone instead of buying the adapter.

Install the Lovense Extension to your Chrome or Firefox browser. You can find instructions for how to do that here. You might want to just download the Lovense browser. It has everything already loaded. There are detailed Windows instructions for using the Lovense Browser and the toys here.

Install the SplitCam Toolset.

After you get everything installed, startup the Lovense Connect app on your PC or phone. Turn on your toy. Add the toy to Lovense Connect and then to connect the toy to SplitCam follow instructions here.
Thanks so much for that, am going to give it a go! Its all very overwhelming at first.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.