AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Lovense Tip Animation Overlay Not Consistently Working

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

TEC

Feb 6, 2024
Hello. I do technical work for a model who cams at Chaturbate. I am absolutely stumped on why the Lovense Cam Extension "Tip Animation" graphics DO NOT work consistently. For example...

Tip 1-10 Works
Tip 11-50 Works
Tip 51-100 Works
Tip 101-300 Does Not Work
Tip 301-Infinity Does Not Work.

Again, everything works in regards to token toy vibrations on any level. But the "tip animation" doesn't work at all for higher levels. I tried clicking "other" tip animations in that specific bracket and they don't work.

Does anyone know why this happens? It's very annoying. I also don't understand why you can't contact Lovense Technical support team anywhere? Even when the "Christmas Graphics" were released... they didn't work well for this particular model who I do technical work for. Any advice much appreciated. Thank you.

Hello. Are you referring to the animations that can appear in the panel below the video window on CB?

Upvote 0
Hello. Are you referring to the animations that can appear in the panel below the video window on CB?

Yes. I'm referring to..... when a poster tips a model... the graphics pop up... whether it's hearts, lips/kisses, etc. When you get to the "higher levels" of tips... the animation doesn't work. It happened yesterday. No matter what adjustments I made... even changing different animations... it didn't fix the problem. I believe this is the Lovense Cam Extension... then go to "Tip Animation".

Toy vibrations worked for all tip levels. The "tip animations" do not work consistently. Anything tipped 101+ and higher.... the animation never worked.

Upvote 0
Well today the tip animation is working perfectly. Again, Lovense needs to figure out why it's not working consistently with their "tip animations". Has to be some bug in the software.

Upvote 0
Well today the tip animation is working perfectly. Again, Lovense needs to figure out why it's not working consistently with their "tip animations". Has to be some bug in the software.
All of their software is buggy.

Upvote 0
Hi. I'm still confused because the Lovense plugin can not update the images that appear in the CB panel below the video window. That specific HTML panel can only be updated by a CB app.

More info here: https://chaturbate.com/apps/docs/api/cb.onDrawPanel.html
More info here: https://devportal.cb.dev/wiki/event-handlers/update-panel-template

If you are indeed specifically referring to that panel, then the issue you are experiencing is with CB. Recently I've noticed that the panel stops updating every 15 - 30 minutes. I've also been unable to tip when this happens. The only fix has been a full F5 cache refresh of the site. I've noticed some other issues recently too, like msg.m not returning, on-enter events only firing once, and the model being removed from the chat server. I've also seem some new issues pop-up on the Test Bed. My only conclusion is that CB is actively updating something and until that settles down we may continue to experience these strange issues.

Cheers.

Upvote 0
Hi. I'm still confused because the Lovense plugin can not update the images that appear in the CB panel below the video window. That specific HTML panel can only be updated by a CB app.

More info here: https://chaturbate.com/apps/docs/api/cb.onDrawPanel.html
More info here: https://devportal.cb.dev/wiki/event-handlers/update-panel-template

If you are indeed specifically referring to that panel, then the issue you are experiencing is with CB. Recently I've noticed that the panel stops updating every 15 - 30 minutes. I've also been unable to tip when this happens. The only fix has been a full F5 cache refresh of the site. I've noticed some other issues recently too, like msg.m not returning, on-enter events only firing once, and the model being removed from the chat server. I've also seem some new issues pop-up on the Test Bed. My only conclusion is that CB is actively updating something and until that settles down we may continue to experience these strange issues.

Cheers.
He's not talking about the panel, he's talking about lovenses version of tipalerts.com

All of their software is buggy.
This

Upvote 0