AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Connecting with a song.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dannyhomebody

Deactivated Account
In the Dog House
Oct 4, 2021
Streamate, Cam4,
www.menxposed.com
Twitter Username
@Dannyhomebody
Streamate Username
Dannyhomebody
It's amazing how a song can make you connect with somebody, and it's amazing when you realize that well, both of you in a private show have something in common. A person I've been doing regular shows with for the last couple of years, we both have one thing in common. We both like/liked the movie Basic Instinct with Michael Douglas and Sharon Stone. That song playing in the nightclub scene, when Sharon Stone was dancing and making out with another smokin' hot lady, has always been one of my favorite dance tracks. Every time I striptease to this song in a private show, it seals the deal every single time. Just making a point that some people like music in a private show. What type of music you play to connect with a member when broadcasting either in a private show and/or in guest chat? That's your call. Hope this is helpful. If not, disregard everything I just said.

Status
Not open for further replies.