AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Conspiracy Theories

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finley

Cam Model
Dec 15, 2013
I will admit, there are a few conspiracy theories that I could agree with (not saying I do, just saying there are some things that I would be down to researching some more to form an opinion).

I definitely believe in UFOs and probably aliens, I don't (think) I believe aliens live on earth.

I want to hear things that are considered conspiracy theories that you believe to be true

I saw a compelling argument once that Hitler didn't really die by suicide but rather escaped and lived out his life somewhere else. Can't remember the details but it made sense to me at the time.

I saw a compelling argument once that Hitler didn't really die by suicide but rather escaped and lived out his life somewhere else. Can't remember the details but it made sense to me at the time.

I have heard a lot of things like this (aka: this death or situation was/is a hoax) that have definitely made me think twice. I haven't really looked much into a lot of them, but I am interested in the different perspectives. It's actually kind of amazing how detailed different variations of things can be

Reactions: Gen
I don't believe anything about the pyramids of Giza to be correct

The official story is

It is believed the pyramid was built as a tomb for Fourth Dynasty Egyptian pharaoh Khufu (often Hellenicised as "Cheops") and was constructed over a 20-year period. Khufu's vizier, Hemiunu (also called Hemon), is believed by some to be the architect of the Great Pyramid

The great pyramid = 2.3 million blocks, quarried, shaped, transported, and set in exactly the right place, incredible, they did that in 20 years? lol

No hieroglyphics were found in the great pyramid

No body of a pharaoh or possessions, "grave robbers" they say even though to get into the great pyramid themselves they had to dynamite, it was totally sealed (fact checking this currently..)

They say it was built 2580–2560bc but they can't carbon date anything so it could just as easily be 10,000 bc

You can look at Göbekli Tepe (which they can date to 10,000 bc) to show man could move and shape giant stone at that time

I don't believe the progression of man and technology is as linear as it's portrayed

Last edited:
My favorite that seems fairly plausible is that the Titanic was actually the Olympic and was sunk on purpose. There's a bunch of odd coincidences involving the ships and events around the sinking.

Landing on the moon-Har Sure was windy that day in space (just one example) JFK Conspiracy, which has pretty much been proven now.

My favorite that seems fairly plausible is that the Titanic was actually the Olympic and was sunk on purpose. There's a bunch of odd coincidences involving the ships and events around the sinking.

I haven't heard this one and am now gonna spend the evening Googling and convincing myself it's true.

Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
I haven't heard this one and am now gonna spend the evening Googling and convincing myself it's true.

It's a fascinating hole to fall in, enjoy!

Reactions: KylieJacobs and Gen
I believe in UFO's and aliens. It's hard for me not to believe in aliens considering how many stars and galaxies exist in our universe. After watching numerous Ancient Aliens episodes, I'm pretty sold on the whole ancient aliens theory.

I also think there is a good chance that there is a planet X out there, one that has a completely different orbit than the other planets so it can only be seen once every 10,000+ years. http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2016...eptune-sized-planet-lurks-unseen-solar-system

I kind of believe that there may be more to the moon than we are taught. Supposedly, when man went to the moon, they drilled some holes, and they said that the moon rang like a bell for hours.... so the moon may be hollow with a metal shell (below the dirt). So, why is it there? Are aliens living inside it? It would explain why there are so many UFO sightings. Was it created for another purpose? To stabilize the planet?

I have always been fascinated by the Egyptian pyramids. I agree with MFCGod, I don't think they were built for burial purposes. I wonder if they were used as an energy source or possibly for communication.

Can you tell I like astronomy? Haha

I've never heard of the Titanic conspiracy... I'll have to look into that one.

I think the Hilter theories believe he went to Antarctica or Chile(?).

I saw nothing...

Other than that weekend that involved clowns, a lesbian biker gang and an alien invasion and the ensuing circling of my residence by black helicopters, not sure about conspiracy theories. Except for mine, they are all pretty much bunk.

• Funny!
Reactions: KylieJacobs
I don't think the existence of aliens is considered a conspiracy. I imagine a lot of scientists would agree there is a good probability of intelligent life existing in the universe. And that there is most certainly non-intelligent life out there. But one must factor in all of the things that are necessary for life and how improbable those things are in the universe. We have enough trouble finding planets that are even remotely Earth-like out there. And while life could potentially arise in configurations that are unknown to us, the fact is that regardless you are still talking about something that is infinitesimally small in probability.

You must also consider basic physics and that there is no such thing as FTL travel and the sheer distance between bodies in space. It isn't a case of "Well, one day we might discover a way to travel faster than light." No, you will not. There is absolutely no traveling faster than light. Do you know how long our galaxy roughly is? About 100,000 light years. And that's one galaxy out of trillions. Never mind that every point in space is expanding and its expansion is increasing. Some galaxies and our galaxy are expanding away from each other so fast that the speed is even faster than the speed of light. Beyond discovering something that allows you to bridge between two points in the universe, you will NEVER be able to travel to these places.

What I am ultimately getting at here is that between the improbable nature of intelligent life, the expansion of the universe, the inability to travel FTL, and no actual proof of any method by which to bridge two points in the universe, the likelihood of encountering intelligent aliens is almost nil. And they have almost certainly never visited Earth.

Full disclosure: I am prone to hallucinations during periods of psychosis, manic or depressive. I slip into delusion from time to time. This is not hallucination or psychosis or delusion. Not trolling.

Long time ago I knew somebody that worked for a govt. agency. He told me the government was working on weather control. He also referenced a historic weather event from before my time, and said he was almost certain it had been part of an experiment (based on what he was told to do). When he told me about it, I didn't believe him, mocked him, other people around told me he was telling the truth. Still remember thinking, "no, he's just trying to f*ck with my head".

Now not so sure. I don't know if that has anything at all to do with this next part, but call me suspicious. I have always linked the two in my mind.

Around the mid to late 90's I was out one day, and I noticed something odd about some airplanes flying around. All day they flew around spraying stuff. They weren't nearly as high as most of the normal air traffic, and whatever they left behind them was not normal. It almost looked like shaving cream that froze, and hung there in the air. Even stranger, there were planes flying side by side (one leaving a trail, one not), odd patterns being left...

I noticed it off and on over the course of a few months. Showed a couple of other people, one time it was so obvious that something abnormal was going on that the person I showed stood there gawking for an hour or so. I know about contrails; this is not what I saw.

Few months go by, I saw an article about it in a newspaper (poking fun at the silliness of the idea iirc). And shortly after that, I discovered the Art Bell show on AM radio, heard it discussed (discredited?) there. That was right about the time the dramatic, obvious stuff stopped.

Really started to mess with my head about real contrails. Most of what I would see was normal contrails. Still, every once in a while I would see something, watch a little closer, and go yup...that's what I saw. More discreet about it, but...

Now it seems like it has sort of spawned a ufo type following. Talked to person about it in my family, come to find out he is a big believer in Chemtrails. We are standing there smoking one day, watching completely normal jet contrails, he's going "Look! Look! They are spraying again!", and I just stood there and shook my head.

So help me god, if anyone dares to explain real contrails to me, or post WW2 pictures of contrails...

I know chemtrails are a conspiracy theory.

The official story is

The great pyramid = 2.3 million blocks, quarried, shaped, transported, and set in exactly the right place, incredible, they did that in 20 years? lol

No body of a pharaoh or possessions, "grave robbers" they say even though to get into the great pyramid themselves they had to dynamite, it was totally sealed (fact checking this currently..)

They say it was built 2580–2560bc but they can't carbon date anything so it could just as easily be 10,000 bc

You can look at Göbekli Tepe (which they can date to 10,000 bc) to show man could move and shape giant stone at that time

I don't believe the progression of man and technology is as linear as it's portrayed
Pardon me sir, are you a fan of the JRE episodes with Graham Hancock & Randall Carlson?
I don't know how much of their stuff is considered nuttiness, but they make some good points.
Love those episodes. Worth a watch if you haven't seen them.

The official story is

I'm confused about what direction you're taking this. Are you saying you think the Great Pyramid is older than believed?

Though I'm not sure I'd call it a conspiracy, the concept of the radical polar shift theory and the of a relatively speaking advanced culture or cultures prior to it. Not modern necessarily, but advanced.

Also pretty sure the CIA killed Kennedy.

I'm confused about what direction you're taking this. Are you saying you think the Great Pyramid is older than believed?

Yes I believe they could be a lot older

The Sphinx is interesting as well, apparently the weathering on it means it could also date back more like 10,000 bc

This is neither here nor there, but the head of the Sphinx is wayyy out of proportion to the body so was probably re-carved at least once

Great_Sphinx_of_Giza_-_20080716a.jpg

That actually lines up the whole global polar shift thing. Similarly, there is the idea that Machu Pichu, I believe it was, is way older than the Inca, and is actually a port.

[Pardon me sir, are you a fan of the JRE episodes with Graham Hancock & Randall Carlson?
I don't know how much of their stuff is considered nuttiness, but they make some good points.
Love those episodes. Worth a watch if you haven't seen them.

Yep yep I love Joe and have watched Graham Hancock episodes

Personally I get a bit annoyed when Graham goes off on one talking about spirituality though, I just want to hear about ancient history :(

Yep yep I love Joe and have watched Graham Hancock episodes

Personally I get a bit annoyed when Graham goes off on one talking about spirituality though, I just want to hear about ancient history :(
same.

Love the alternative history angle, questioning the conventional. But leave your woo-woo and visits to the shamans out of it lol.

Reactions: ACFFAN69 and MFCGod

Conspiracies on Netflix has all the details! I love that show!

I believe in cryptids. Not really joking either. Nessie is real. I believe in her.

Conspiracies on Netflix has all the details! I love that show!

I believe in cryptids. Not really joking either. Nessie is real. I believe in her.

Yes I think that was the show I saw!! It kind of lost me when they started talking about the Antarctica bunkers but I looove watching them even if I don't buy the theories, haha.

Also @SaffronBurke i did some research and this Titanic/Olympic conspiracy is quite compelling :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.