AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Contacting Support for Members

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Models, would you message support for a member? (And would it make you uncomfortable?)

• Yes, for anyone!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TacoBelle

Cam Model
Apr 29, 2012
There was a recent thread on here where an MFC member couldn't log into his account for a few days. We all assumed that he'd been banned since his profile was no longer active. He emailed support multiple times, but they never replied to him. He then began asking models to message them for him.

Models, would you message support for a member? And would it bother you if a member asked you to do so? Feel free to add input below.

I've been banned a few times by mfc for spamming twitter and other links for models. Also for a very similar thing to the mentioned member where I had an account I deleted and an inactive account account and a new account and they linked all of them together and was like you're not meant to have more than one account, ban.

I wouldn't have wanted a model to ask about my problems in case that got her into trouble, after all they don't know for sure what I've been doing. In all cases I've been unbanned within a few hours although they did get a bit peeved at the multi account thing and say don't use multiple accounts, which was funny since I was only trying to use one at that point.

Models, would you message support for a member? And would it bother you if a member asked you to do so? Feel free to add input below.

Wouldn't it depend a lot on the person asking and what they were banned for

I only directly asked models who I knew wouldn't mind me asking, ones who I have a good relationship with

Also, I knew I hadn't done anything wrong, so there wouldn't be an issue of them supporting a member who had committed some grievous act.

^ I guess that probably took some level on trust on their part

If I thought supporting me would risk their work I wouldn't have asked.

What's your opinion on it Iris?

Reactions: ACFFAN69
From personal experience, I find it strange that MFC support has not responded to the member. The maximum time I've had to wait for a response is 2 days...and sometimes it was for a frivolous subject.

I guess I've been lucky so far. Every time I've had to contact mfc support they've replied within a couple hours. And I have 8 accounts as well as using a vpn where I switch countries a lot.

From a cam model's perspective on how often MFC ever got back to me when I had an issue...maybe twice. I also have a couple of member accounts. I've tipped quite a bit throughout the years. I worked there from May 2012 till late 2014, and rarely emailed them unless it was big, but generally they weren't keen on responding. When they did respond it'd be at least a 4 days later.

• Helpful!
Reactions: JickyJuly
Wouldn't it depend a lot on the person asking and what they were banned for

I only directly asked models who I knew wouldn't mind me asking, ones who I have a good relationship with

Also, I knew I hadn't done anything wrong, so there wouldn't be an issue of them supporting a member who had committed some grievous act.

^ I guess that probably took some level on trust on their part

If I thought supporting me would risk their work I wouldn't have asked.

What's your opinion on it Iris?

Personally, I think it would have to be a case-by-case basis. Just because you said you had done nothing wrong, doesn't always necessarily mean that's true. I'm not trying to imply that you, MFCGod, are/were not being honest. That's not it at all. I'm just saying that oftentimes people omit details that might make them be seen in a not-so-perfect light. So if one of my regulars were to have this happen with their account, I would have to take into account how long I've known them and how they ask me about it. If they blatantly ask me to mail MFC, I would feel extremely uncomfortable. That would put me in such a shitty position. Kinda like the member is forcing me to confess as to whether I trust them enough to take what they claim as truth or value their friendship enough. What if I stuck my neck out for the member, asking them to unban him because he claims that he did nothing wrong, but come to find out, he was conspiring with models about using his company credit card for purchases illegally? They (MFC support) might assume, justifiably, that I was also in cahoots with him. This could end up in me getting banned, fined, or warned.

It's kinda like when you recommend an acquaintance for a job. If that friend ends up stealing from the company or being a no-call no-show, it's gonna make YOU look shitty. So you learn to only recommend people who you know extremely well.

Status
Not open for further replies.