AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Contest: Concoct the Most Annoying forum post possible

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MY CAMWHORE FRIEND HAS BEEN BANNED FROM CHATURBATE 30 TIMES, PLEASE HELP ME HELP HER BECAUSE SHE CAN'T HELP HERSELF AND IN RETURN I'LL GIVE YOU SKANKS SOME TIPS ON HOW TO DO YOUR JOB PROPERLY. NOT THAT I'LL TIP YOU OR ANYTHING BUT IF YOU SEND ME SOME PICS I'LL PROMOTE YOU TO MY 20 TWITTER FOLLOWERS. PLEASE REPLY IN PM.

WHY YOU WHORES ALWAYS ASKING FOR MONEY? DON'T YOU KNOW IT'S MY FREE CAMS!?! YOU NEED TO LEARN YOUR PLACE!

Please send me pics, and I'll totally give you advice on how to earn tokens by giving away free stuff. Thanks!

LadyLuna said:
WHY YOU WHORES ALWAYS ASKING FOR MONEY? DON'T YOU KNOW IT'S MY FREE CAMS!?! YOU NEED TO LEARN YOUR PLACE!

Please send me pics, and I'll totally give you advice on how to earn tokens by giving away free stuff. Thanks!

You're too good to be asking for money anyway, LadyLuna! Come and live in my double-wide trailer and I'll treat you like a *lady* deserves to be treated. You'll never have to degrade yourself on the Internet ever again.

Hello, I am doing a study on the best pictures to send as snaps, and I am offering you ladies the opportunity to join into my exciting study for no cost to you!!!!!!! I will share my results with everyone who contributes as little as twenty times a day to my research!!!!!!! Together we can change the face of snaps forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hit me up on Skype and we can discuss the study to its fullest and I can let you try out the types of poses you will be responsible for sending in to be sure you can pull them off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also no uggmos need apply, only models I would do hard with my dick are needed for this study, also speaking of dick I will be sharing snaps of it with you to make this unbelievable opportunity even better!!! Hell if your snaps are out of this world I might even offer up some money on Paypal for you to fuck my rod in person!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! $47 bucks!!!! for a knob polishing is not something you would expect, since all the bitches want to fuck a hot dude such as me, but I know you will need travel money since you do not have real jobs, js!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just launched BonkerCamz BRAND NEW CAMSITE!

Why you should join:

-All models get 90% payout!!! on their first day
-There are approximately 10 members on the whole site
-Free box of q-tips to the 5 top earning models!
-Only 2 models have signed up, so you're sure to get exposure!
-We reply to complaints in a professional and prompt manner. Expect to hear back from us within 3 months after an email is sent.
-We pay you using Paypal because they love camwhores.

Rules:
-You may not use the word, "no" at anytime. Especially if they ask if you're single. You must lie and say you're single. We highly encourage you to pretend you will meet up with them some day, so they spend more money on you.
-We can and will ban you if any guy complains for any reason. Don't expect any response from us after the ban. You will never get to know what you did wrong because there's a good chance we unfairly banned you to begin with and don't know what to say.

We reserve the rights to record and sell your live feed without permission from you first. Also, we do chargebacks.

vlad.mazare and trotskyleon here. We moved in together and worked out a way to unbannable on the forum. So you'll be seeing a lot more of us from now on!
We'd like to talk in detail about our new website to track models whereabouts, wherever you may go, so guys like us can find you any time of the day for hookups.

Hi everyone I'm new to camming & I want to know how to get more people in my room & how to get more tokens & how to make my profile pretty & how do I get a higher camscore?! Thanks so much! Oh & what should I do on cam? Should I do countdowns? Should I tease in the middle? What should I set my countdowns at? How long do I stay online & pls pls what is the best time to cam so I can make the most tokens?!?! What kind of games are there & can you tell me exactly how I should play them? Should I give out prizes? What should the prizes be? What do I do?!?!?!?!?!?!

Thanks all :)

Girls - you're pathetic; you think you're empowered in your work but actually lazy bums opening their legs for a quick buck and exhibiting daddy issues whilst trying to present this "I'm confident and in control" aura to hide insecurities and believe your own bullshit.

Guys - you're pathetic too - think you're creating relationships and respecting people, when you're paying to just hide your own insecurities and social ineptitude instead of going outside and living your life and believing you're making some "real" friendships...

Slightly concerned I should make it all caps and/or use really typing to highlight this is part of the thread and not an actual post. But being told we're all losers by the armchair psychologist, when the poster has no clue regarding the actual lives of those they're pseudo analysing on limited information - in an attempt to hurt others for whatever reason - is one that always irritates the heck out of me and makes me think "oh please, go fuck yourself" :D

Who will armchair psychoanalyze the armchair psychoanalysts? :-D

[lol, we here on ambercutie will! and do a much better job, that's for sure]
[p.s. the only less perceptive and full of shit people than armchair psychologists are real psychologists, lol (imnsho)]

Reactions: SinSeraTea
:violin: :shifty: :lol: :p :drool: :shock: :icon-cry: :( ;) just wanted to put these emotes up to show how sincere my annoying post is. and because its transparent pseudo advice/opinion on something I feel its mandatory to add :twocents-02cents: because it was not obvious enough that this forum machine runs on "thanks"

-Your friendly neighborhood Trollgent

Reactions: goldenaye666
All I have to say is :-D :) :icon-wink: :( :cry: :crybaby: :-o :icon-eek: :-? :cool: :icon-lol: :icon-mrgreen: :p :icon-redface: :-x :evil: :angry4: :icon-rolleyes: :geek: :clap: :dance: :woops: :drool: :hand: :liar: :naughty: :pray: :shhh: :shifty: :snooty: :think: :violin: :whistle: :hello2: :thumbleft: :handgestures-salute: :twocents-02cents: :-| :icon-idea: :?: :icon-ugeek: :arrow: :!: :icon-twisted: :angel1: :3some: :alien: :angel10: :angel11: :angel12: :angel2: :angel3: :angel4: :angel5: :angel7: :angel8: :angel9: :angry1: :angry2: :angry3: :angry5: :angry6: :angry7: :angry8: :angry9: :angryfire: :argue: :banghead: :binky: :blob8: :blob1: :blob2: :blob3: :blob4: :blob5: :blob6: :blob7: :bom: :book: :booty: :bootyshake: :boxing: :brave: :brushteeth: :bs: :bunny: :cat: :clock: :coffee2: :coffee: :color: :computer: :confused1: :confused2: :confused3: :confused4: :confused5: :cussing: :cwm10: :cwm21: :cya: :dark1: :dink: :director2: :director: :disgust: :dog: :dontknow: :downtown: :drunken: :duckie: :evil1: :evil3: :evil2: :evil3: :evil4: :evil5: :fart: :female: :fish: :fucyc: :glasses8: :glasses9: :glasses10: :glasses11: :glasses1: :glasses2: :glasses3: :glasses4: :glasses5: :glasses6: :glasses7: :grommit: :happy10: :happy11: :happy1: :happy2: :happy3: :happy4: :happy5: :happy6: :happy7: :happy8: :happy9: :headbang: :hello1: :help: :hiding: :hippy2: :hmph: :-D :) :icon-wink: :( :cry: :crybaby: :-o :icon-eek: :-? :cool: :icon-lol: :icon-mrgreen: :p :icon-redface: :-x :evil: :angry4: :icon-rolleyes: :geek: :clap: :dance: :woops: :drool: :hand: :liar: :naughty: :pray: :shhh: :shifty: :snooty: :think: :violin: :whistle: :hello2: :thumbleft: :handgestures-salute: :twocents-02cents: :-| :icon-idea: :?: :icon-ugeek: :arrow: :!: :icon-twisted: :angel1: :3some: :alien: :angel10: :angel11: :angel12: :angel2: :angel3: :angel4: :angel5: :angel7: :angel8: :angel9: :angry1: :angry2: :angry3: :angry5: :angry6: :angry7: :angry8: :angry9: :angryfire: :argue: :banghead: :binky: :blob8: :blob1: :blob2: :blob3: :blob4: :blob5: :blob6: :blob7: :bom: :book: :booty: :bootyshake: :boxing: :brave: :brushteeth: :bs: :bunny: :cat: :clock: :coffee2: :coffee: :color: :computer: :confused1: :confused2: :confused3: :confused4: :confused5: :cussing: :cwm10: :cwm21: :cya: :dark1: :dink: :director2: :director: :disgust: :dog: :dontknow: :downtown: :drunken: :duckie: :evil1: :evil3: :evil2: :evil3: :evil4: :evil5: :fart: :female: :fish: :fucyc: :glasses8: :glasses9: :glasses10: :glasses11: :glasses1: :glasses2: :glasses3: :glasses4: :glasses5: :glasses6: :glasses7: :grommit: :happy10: :happy11: :happy1: :happy2: :happy3: :happy4: :happy5: :happy6: :happy7: :happy8: :happy9: :headbang: :hello1: :help: :hiding: :hippy2: :hmph: :-D :) :icon-wink: :( :cry: :crybaby: :-o :icon-eek: :-? :cool: :icon-lol: :icon-mrgreen: :p :icon-redface: :-x :evil: :angry4: :icon-rolleyes: :geek: :clap: :dance: :woops: :drool: :hand: :liar: :naughty: :pray: :shhh: :shifty: :snooty: :think: :violin: :whistle: :hello2: :thumbleft: :handgestures-salute: :twocents-02cents: :-| :icon-idea: :?: :icon-ugeek: :arrow: :!: :icon-twisted: :angel1: :3some: :alien: :angel10: :angel11: :angel12: :angel2: :angel3: :angel4: :angel5: :angel7: :angel8: :angel9: :angry1: :angry2: :angry3: :angry5: :angry6: :angry7: :angry8: :angry9: :angryfire: :argue: :banghead: :binky: :blob8: :blob1: :blob2: :blob3: :blob4: :blob5: :blob6: :blob7: :bom: :book: :booty: :bootyshake: :boxing: :brave: :brushteeth: :bs: :bunny: :cat: :clock: :coffee2: :coffee: :color: :computer: :confused1: :confused2: :confused3: :confused4: :confused5: :cussing: :cwm10: :cwm21: :cya: :dark1: :dink: :director2: :director: :disgust: :dog: :dontknow: :downtown: :drunken: :duckie: :evil1: :evil3: :evil2: :evil3: :evil4: :evil5: :fart: :female: :fish: :fucyc: :glasses8: :glasses9: :glasses10: :glasses11: :glasses1: :glasses2: :glasses3: :glasses4: :glasses5: :glasses6: :glasses7: :grommit: :happy10: :happy11: :happy1: :happy2: :happy3: :happy4: :happy5: :happy6: :happy7: :happy8: :happy9: :headbang: :hello1: :help: :hiding: :hippy2: :hmph: :-D :) :icon-wink: :( :cry: :crybaby: :-o :icon-eek: :-? :cool: :icon-lol: :icon-mrgreen: :p :icon-redface: :-x :evil: :angry4: :icon-rolleyes: :geek: :clap: :dance: :woops: :drool: :hand: :liar: :naughty: :pray: :shhh: :shifty: :snooty: :think: :violin: :whistle: :hello2: :thumbleft: :handgestures-salute: :twocents-02cents: :-| :icon-idea: :?: :icon-ugeek: :arrow: :!: :icon-twisted: :angel1: :3some: :alien: :angel10: :angel11: :angel12: :angel2: :angel3: :angel4: :angel5: :angel7: :angel8: :angel9: :angry1: :angry2: :angry3: :angry5: :angry6: :angry7: :angry8: :angry9: :angryfire: :argue: :banghead: :binky: :blob8: :blob1: :blob2: :blob3: :blob4: :blob5: :blob6: :blob7: :bom: :book: :booty: :bootyshake: :boxing: :brave: :brushteeth: :bs: :bunny: :cat: :clock: :coffee2: :coffee: :color: :computer: :confused1: :confused2: :confused3: :confused4: :confused5: :cussing: :cwm10: :cwm21: :cya: :dark1: :dink: :director2: :director: :disgust: :dog: :dontknow: :downtown: :drunken: :duckie: :evil1: :evil3: :evil2: :evil3: :evil4: :evil5: :fart: :female: :fish: :fucyc: :glasses8: :glasses9: :glasses10: :glasses11: :glasses1: :glasses2: :glasses3: :glasses4: :glasses5: :glasses6: :glasses7: :grommit: :happy10: :happy11: :happy1: :happy2: :happy3: :happy4: :happy5: :happy6: :happy7: :happy8: :happy9: :headbang: :hello1: :help: :hiding: :hippy2: :hmph: :-D :) :icon-wink: :( :cry: :crybaby: :-o :icon-eek: :-? :cool: :icon-lol: :icon-mrgreen: :p :icon-redface: :-x :evil: :angry4: :icon-rolleyes: :geek: :clap: :dance: :woops: :drool: :hand: :liar: :naughty: :pray: :shhh: :shifty: :snooty: :think: :violin: :whistle: :hello2: :thumbleft: :handgestures-salute: :twocents-02cents: :-| :icon-idea: :?: :icon-ugeek: :arrow: :!: :icon-twisted: :angel1: :3some: :alien: :angel10: :angel11: :angel12: :angel2: :angel3: :angel4: :angel5: :angel7: :angel8: :angel9: :angry1: :angry2: :angry3: :angry5: :angry6: :angry7: :angry8: :angry9: :angryfire: :argue: :banghead: :binky: :blob8: :blob1: :blob2: :blob3: :blob4: :blob5: :blob6: :blob7: :bom: :book: :booty: :bootyshake: :boxing: :brave: :brushteeth: :bs: :bunny: :cat: :clock: :coffee2: :coffee: :color: :computer: :confused1: :confused2: :confused3: :confused4: :confused5: :cussing: :cwm10: :cwm21: :cya: :dark1: :dink: :director2: :director: :disgust: :dog: :dontknow: :downtown: :drunken: :duckie: :evil1: :evil3: :evil2: :evil3: :evil4: :evil5: :fart: :female: :fish: :fucyc: :glasses8: :glasses9: :glasses10: :glasses11: :glasses1: :glasses2: :glasses3: :glasses4: :glasses5: :glasses6: :glasses7: :grommit: :happy10: :happy11: :happy1: :happy2: :happy3: :happy4: :happy5: :happy6: :happy7: :happy8: :happy9: :headbang: :hello1: :help: :hiding: :hippy2: :hmph: :-D :) :icon-wink: :( :cry: :crybaby: :-o :icon-eek: :-? :cool: :icon-lol: :icon-mrgreen: :p :icon-redface: :-x :evil: :angry4: :icon-rolleyes: :geek: :clap: :dance: :woops: :drool: :hand: :liar: :naughty: :pray: :shhh: :shifty: :snooty: :think: :violin: :whistle: :hello2: :thumbleft: :handgestures-salute: :twocents-02cents: :-| :icon-idea: :?: :icon-ugeek: :arrow: :!: :icon-twisted: :angel1: :3some: :alien: :angel10: :angel11: :angel12: :angel2: :angel3: :angel4: :angel5: :angel7: :angel8: :angel9: :angry1: :angry2: :angry3: :angry5: :angry6: :angry7: :angry8: :angry9: :angryfire: :argue: :banghead: :binky: :blob8: :blob1: :blob2: :blob3: :blob4: :blob5: :blob6: :blob7: :bom: :book: :booty: :bootyshake: :boxing: :brave: :brushteeth: :bs: :bunny: :cat: :clock: :coffee2: :coffee: :color: :computer: :confused1: :confused2: :confused3: :confused4: :confused5: :cussing: :cwm10: :cwm21: :cya: :dark1: :dink: :director2: :director: :disgust: :dog: :dontknow: :downtown: :drunken: :duckie: :evil1: :evil3: :evil2: :evil3: :evil4: :evil5: :fart: :female: :fish: :fucyc: :glasses8: :glasses9: :glasses10: :glasses11: :glasses1: :glasses2: :glasses3: :glasses4: :glasses5: :glasses6: :glasses7: :grommit: :happy10: :happy11: :happy1: :happy2: :happy3: :happy4: :happy5: :happy6: :happy7: :happy8: :happy9: :headbang: :hello1: :help: :hiding: :hippy2: :hmph: :-D :) :icon-wink: :( :cry: :crybaby: :-o :icon-eek: :-? :cool: :icon-lol: :icon-mrgreen: :p :icon-redface: :-x :evil: :angry4: :icon-rolleyes: :geek: :clap: :dance: :woops: :drool: :hand: :liar: :naughty: :pray: :shhh: :shifty: :snooty: :think: :violin: :whistle: :hello2: :thumbleft: :handgestures-salute: :twocents-02cents: :-| :icon-idea: :?: :icon-ugeek: :arrow: :!: :icon-twisted: :angel1: :3some: :alien: :angel10: :angel11: :angel12: :angel2: :angel3: :angel4: :angel5: :angel7: :angel8: :angel9: :angry1: :angry2: :angry3: :angry5: :angry6: :angry7: :angry8: :angry9: :angryfire: :argue: :banghead: :binky: :blob8: :blob1: :blob2: :blob3: :blob4: :blob5: :blob6: :blob7: :bom: :book: :booty: :bootyshake: :boxing: :brave: :brushteeth: :bs: :bunny: :cat: :clock: :coffee2: :coffee: :color: :computer: :confused1: :confused2: :confused3: :confused4: :confused5: :cussing: :cwm10: :cwm21: :cya: :dark1: :dink: :director2: :director: :disgust: :dog: :dontknow: :downtown: :drunken: :duckie: :evil1: :evil3: :evil2: :evil3: :evil4: :evil5: :fart: :female: :fish: :fucyc: :glasses8: :glasses9: :glasses10: :glasses11: :glasses1: :glasses2: :glasses3: :glasses4: :glasses5: :glasses6: :glasses7: :grommit: :happy10: :happy11: :happy1: :happy2: :happy3: :happy4: :happy5: :happy6: :happy7: :happy8: :happy9: :headbang: :hello1: :help: :hiding: :hippy2: :hmph: :-D :) :icon-wink: :( :cry: :crybaby: :-o :icon-eek: :-? :cool: :icon-lol: :icon-mrgreen: :p :icon-redface: :-x :evil: :angry4: :icon-rolleyes: :geek: :clap: :dance: :woops: :drool: :hand: :liar: :naughty: :pray: :shhh: :shifty: :snooty: :think: :violin: :whistle: :hello2: :thumbleft: :handgestures-salute: :twocents-02cents: :-| :icon-idea: :?: :icon-ugeek: :arrow: :!: :icon-twisted: :angel1: :3some: :alien: :angel10: :angel11: :angel12: :angel2: :angel3: :angel4: :angel5: :angel7: :angel8: :angel9: :angry1: :angry2: :angry3: :angry5: :angry6: :angry7: :angry8: :angry9: :angryfire: :argue: :banghead: :binky: :blob8: :blob1: :blob2: :blob3: :blob4: :blob5: :blob6: :blob7: :bom: :book: :booty: :bootyshake: :boxing: :brave: :brushteeth: :bs: :bunny: :cat: :clock: :coffee2: :coffee: :color: :computer: :confused1: :confused2: :confused3: :confused4: :confused5: :cussing: :cwm10: :cwm21: :cya: :dark1: :dink: :director2: :director: :disgust: :dog: :dontknow: :downtown: :drunken: :duckie: :evil1: :evil3: :evil2: :evil3: :evil4: :evil5: :fart: :female: :fish: :fucyc: :glasses8: :glasses9: :glasses10: :glasses11: :glasses1: :glasses2: :glasses3: :glasses4: :glasses5: :glasses6: :glasses7: :grommit: :happy10: :happy11: :happy1: :happy2: :happy3: :happy4: :happy5: :happy6: :happy7: :happy8: :happy9: :headbang: :hello1: :help: :hiding: :hippy2: :hmph:

I KEEP TRYING TO FIND A MODEL WHO WILL COME AWAY WITH ME IN MY FABULOUS MANSION BECAUSE I HAVE MORE MONEY THAN GOD AND YET I CAN'T SPEND A CENT OF IT ON YOU UNTIL YOU GIVE ME YOUR REAL NAME AND ADDRESS BB.

THEN THE TOKENS WILL ROLL IN. WHY ARE ALL CAMGIRLS DISTRUSTFUL SLUTS?!

Status
Not open for further replies.