AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Converting Reward Points into Money

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 15, 2018
I am trying to figure out, how much money I spent on MFC. I have 5,568 rewards points, so anyone knows how much money that will be? (educated guess of course)

As DJ mentioned, it really depends upon the package you normally purchase.

Here's the approximate breakdown in packages in USD to the nearest thousands (done due to odd numbers and not an even split).

200 = $0.099/token
550 = $0.091/token
900 = $0.084/token
1875 = $0.080/token

So, if you only purchased the 200 token package, you would have spent about $5512 USD. If it was only the 550 package, about $5066 USD. I don't recall if at your point level if you are allowed to purchase at the 900 token package or not.

The best way to figure it is as such: (Points x 10) x ATP = Total in USD

ATP is the average token price based upon which token package(s) you normally purchased.

Unfortunately, there's no exact science to it. If you wanted to do an exact amount, you'd be best served to go back to your bank statements and pull the info from there.

Upvote 0
I am trying to figure out, how much money I spent on MFC. I have 5,568 rewards points, so anyone knows how much money that will be? (educated guess of course)

As has been said it depends on the token package size you buy. I pretty much only buy the 1875, 3375, or rarely the 7575 packages. Assuming you have bought the bigger packages (and I if you haven't been offered the bigger packages you can email support and they will make them available). I multiply my reward points by .8 to get the dollars spent, it is close enough to government work.

When I read the title I thought, awesome I can convert my reward points into money, about fucking time. Sadly the promise of being able to do something with our reward points remains a broken promise.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.