AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

CORDIALCARROT SCAMMER

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 23, 2019
he's on MFC scamming girls, saying he will pay after the c2c. Points out his 18k point score, and since 2005 longterm membership. total dick.

I don't know why any girl would agree to doing something before the tip anyway. That is no different than, "Show boobs then I'll tip". In all of my years camming and occasionally watching other models, I have never seen someone actually do something before the tip. "Take a shot then I'll tip"....right.

I don't think he is going to be very successful with his scam.

Reactions: melanieoncam
Upvote 0
I don't know why any girl would agree to doing something before the tip anyway. That is no different than, "Show boobs then I'll tip". In all of my years camming and occasionally watching other models, I have never seen someone actually do something before the tip. "Take a shot then I'll tip"....right.

I don't think he is going to be very successful with his scam.
You'd be surprised!

My favorite is the kind of guys that come through and offer to rate me 5 stars and admire if I do X, Y, or Z.

Uh, hello? No?

Obviously this has worked at some point on some poor unsuspecting girl.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.