AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

COSMO and PAXUM

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
EPayServices question:
I see we have 2 accounts - USD and EURO.
They offer cards only in EURO.
I will get payed in USD by MFC.
Can I move funds from my USD account to the EPayServices EURO card? In other words, how the f..k can I get money in cash out of there without using a third party?

Sorry if i seem silly. Paxum works in this way (after verified account): while i dont get my card from them, i can get my money there and i can send it to my own bank account? After the card arrived, i can use it in atm, for buying in shop etc. like FCP card was? Thank you for help :)

Sorry if i seem silly. Paxum works in this way (after verified account): while i dont get my card from them, i can get my money there and i can send it to my own bank account? After the card arrived, i can use it in atm, for buying in shop etc. like FCP card was? Thank you for help :)

Yes, you're right!
Can i ask u, where are u from?

but...paxum... Im verify... but in my profile I read "appy for card (coming soon)"... im from europe. Anybody can YET apply for paxum card!?
Try again later, i spoke with the CEO of Paxum and he said there are too many request for cards but later today you will be able to apply for one :)

@Cosmicfox do you use Paxum already? With bank transfer or with card?

Yes, i use Paxum already. I choose the EFT transfer bc my MasterCard its not accepted ( i dont know why) All good for now

• Helpful!
Reactions: maria herna
@Cosmicfox
And how many time do you get money to Paxum from sites and after you do EFT transfer, when arrives it to your bank account?
I received a small payment from Chaturbate, 60$ thats about 200 LEI, I asked for a payment to my bank account yesterday, they said 5-7 days. The payment was sent at 8:37 (my local time) and my Paxum account received the money 2 hours later.

Reactions: MissLola
I received a small payment from Chaturbate, 60$ thats about 200 LEI, I asked for a payment to my bank account yesterday, they said 5-7 days. The payment was sent at 8:37 (my local time) and my Paxum account received the money 2 hours later.

So you dont send it to your bank account yet? Or i have some missunderstanding :D

EPayServices question:
I see we have 2 accounts - USD and EURO.
They offer cards only in EURO.
I will get payed in USD by MFC.
Can I move funds from my USD account to the EPayServices EURO card? In other words, how the f..k can I get money in cash out of there without using a third party?

I thought i read several days ago that MFC would pay in Euros in this case? I'm not sure but i think somebody asked the same question to MFC's Support and they told her they will pay in Euro. I hope this is still the case...

• Helpful!
Reactions: Adrianna__
Ok ok again i post verified info , NOT JUST FROM FAQs... :

ePAYMENTS Experience :

Very slow and very rude support. After various models confirm fact that you need confirm and send documentations about payments i close there account. Its impossible receive payment and if they ask your funds will be blocked till they approve proof and justification of this money. They have temporary problem with card too and with usd currency but dont wanna tell why. This company dont wanna tell nothing to customers but wanna know everything about customers. This one direction press is unfair so my opinion FCK epayments.

PAXUM Experience :

Long verification time but is understandable. After FCP collapse they get 100.000 new subscriptions (maybe) and everyone needs to be approved. Chris from paxum can help you to jump queue and give priority to verification. After get verified ,there is not delay.

EFT TRANSFER : 4 days to get money to bank (5 usd fee)
TO ext CARD : 2 days to get money (6 usd plus 3% fee)

COSMOPAY experience :

16.4 signed.
17.4 verified.
18.4 i requested payout to COSMOPAY.
2 days after i get email from CB that i will get money in 24 hours.
1 week after i get email that i ned to wait 5 days because its first payment( why? for me bullshit )
After 10 days i got email from CB that payment was canceled and reasetted to paxum and need wait 2-5 days to receive it.
So cosmopay is shit for now. I think that this company is not ready to process our payments and will cause only delays.
Between! You dont need to be VERIFIED to receive money and use them here!!!! You must be verified only to raise your limits and get your card!!!
So dont write bullshits about this fact. But this company still useless till they do this delays.

ePayService experience:

Just signed there.After one week got ugly red card without relief. This card is in eur.

WIRE TRANSFER from MYFREECAMS:

16.4 in evening they send money in USD to my slovak(EU) bank
17.4 in morning i got my money. Pretty fast and cheap (15 usd fee)

Thats all. Have a nice day and dont write bullshits girls if you only read informations.

About my Paxum experience:

I got verified quickly. But:
1. I asked them to enable SEPA transfers. Which they said not available for my region. (I'm in Latvia, Latvia is in EU, and I double check with my bank, they DO accept SEPA transfers). Paxum is ignoring me since then. And yes, I mailed Chris. And yes, SEPA transfers are in their fees list.
2. I made an EFT transfer last Wednesday (18th April) and today I received it back into my Paxum account. I noticed it only after checking (didn't get any email, or anything else. If I didn't check Paxum account every day, I would still be waiting for EFT not knowing it has returned into my account).
3. Made external credit card transfer today - waiting to see how it works.

About cosmopay:
Quickly received the card, it took one week. Still not verified (uploaded docs yesterday), and didn't use it yet to receive payment. Will try it after verification process is complete.

Personally, I didn't like Paxum. I understand it's busy times, but so far I have only negative experience, so I'll avoid it.
I think Cosmopayment has a good chance to make things work in nearest future.

About my Paxum experience:

I got verified quickly. But:
1. I asked them to enable SEPA transfers. Which they said not available for my region. (I'm in Latvia, Latvia is in EU, and I double check with my bank, they DO accept SEPA transfers). Paxum is ignoring me since then. And yes, I mailed Chris. And yes, SEPA transfers are in their fees list.
2. I made an EFT transfer last Wednesday (18th April) and today I received it back into my Paxum account. I noticed it only after checking (didn't get any email, or anything else. If I didn't check Paxum account every day, I would still be waiting for EFT not knowing it has returned into my account).
3. Made external credit card transfer today - waiting to see how it works.

About cosmopay:
Quickly received the card, it took one week. Still not verified (uploaded docs yesterday), and didn't use it yet to receive payment. Will try it after verification process is complete.

Personally, I didn't like Paxum. I understand it's busy times, but so far I have only negative experience, so I'll avoid it.
I think Cosmopayment has a good chance to make things work in nearest future.
COSMO - you got the card before being verified? Man, thats so confusing
@nicehotjob EPayServices - I read you can move funds from USD account to EURO account, then get them at ATM with the EURO card. I guess thats a pretty good news.

COSMO - you got the card before being verified? Man, thats so confusing
@nicehotjob EPayServices - I read you can move funds from USD account to EURO account, then get them at ATM with the EURO card. I guess thats a pretty good news.
Yes ePayServices offer more options. i will trty with mfc if is ok.

Finally im verified at Paxum, woohoo :D As i see, i cant apply for card yet. So, after that i got money to my Paxum account, i need to go to "Withdraw funds" and "By EFT" right? I saw its available in EUR only in my country, how it works then? Im confused :(

Reactions: nicehotjob
Finally im verified at Paxum, woohoo :D As i see, i cant apply for card yet. So, after that i got money to my Paxum account, i need to go to "Withdraw funds" and "By EFT" right? I saw its available in EUR only in my country, how it works then? Im confused :(
Try to read my post up.. read good, there are all infos ;)

finally we can apply for paxum card!!!!!
but... i have to spend 45$ to have my card? how work exactly... I dont have money yet in my paxum account.
Can I, however, apply for card?
Yes you can... After you apply ,your account will be -44.95 usd. When you get payment from camsite, you pay that.

• Helpful!
Reactions: maria herna
Status
Not open for further replies.