AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

COSMO and PAXUM

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the secondary balance feature broken? I can't send my money to the card. The message I got: Invalid acceptable amount. I tried all kinds of format.

Not broken, we added some security and a captcha to that feature as well. There will be a time window that this feature will be accessible, it will be posted on the page very shortly.

chaturbate, now is avaible DAILY PAYOUT with cosmo & paxum ?

Indeed we have dailypayout with Chaturbate :)

chaturbate daily pay never stopped working on paxum. As for cosmo, not sure but i think ive heard its working too, not sure tho about the timing.UPDATE, yes Anthony confirmed that earlier in this thread. so cosmo works too.

On the other hand @CosmoPayment wanted to ask that in a while but kept forgetting. Isnt there a posibility to receive an email when money get to cosmo account? its pretty annoying to have to keep logging on and out to check it. thx.

There is for sure and this is automatic when you sign up, everyone has this feature. Your email server may be rejecting them as spam, remind me of your 9 digit SAN and I will take a look with the IT team for you

I'm trying to log in, but I keep getting "The email address you have entered does not match the email address associated to this card number."

@CosmoPayment Dear cosmopayment, wanted to log in today, it said my code expired, get a new one, and when i try to get a new one it says: The email address you have entered does not match the email address associated to this card number. can you help me please? ive got a new code a week ago or two, and it expired again, and cant have a new one. please help me to be able to log in. Thank you for your help! san is: 346651922

The same with me :( and i got a new passcode a weel ago, and it expired again, and cant have a new one, because it says the same to me too :(. Hope they fix it soon

I'm trying to log in, but I keep getting "The email address you have entered does not match the email address associated to this card number."

The same with me :( and i got a new passcode a weel ago, and it expired again, and cant have a new one, because it says the same to me too :(. Hope they fix it soon

@CosmoPayment Dear cosmopayment, wanted to log in today, it said my code expired, get a new one, and when i try to get a new one it says: The email address you have entered does not match the email address associated to this card number. can you help me please? ive got a new code a week ago or two, and it expired again, and cant have a new one. please help me to be able to log in. Thank you for your help! san is: 346651922

Hey guys, we were forced to do some maintenance early this morning, this is why you cannot log in. Your details are correct and your account and funds are safe.

If anyone cares for a more detailed explanation, our Processor (they are called GPS) had a hiccup in the night, and we only saw it this morning when we woke up. I can assure you all resources are currently being allocated to getting this back up asap.

Ill be back with more!

i have open cosmopayments account, so my balance is "0" i have no money, how can i order card?
need have money on account to ask card? and in chaturbate, what i need write to earn money to cosmopayments?
san number virtual? or what? i see number of card too, but i cant order card.....

i have open cosmopayments account, so my balance is "0" i have no money, how can i order card?
need have money on account to ask card? and in chaturbate, what i need write to earn money to cosmopayments?
san number virtual? or what? i see number of card too, but i cant order card.....
You should be able to order a card without the $, and then you'll just have a negative balance until you load $ to it.

when i click REQUEST PHYSICAL CARD ... site write "Retrieve the CardHolder Enquiries Failed!"
after i click AGREE, standard shipping (no commission) ... site write "You do not have sufficient funds on your card to cover the fee."
CosmoPayment how can I do?

I remeber as Quinn said that card was ordered automatically then had to receive a payment to be able to activate it. Maybe @CosmoPayment cand help if u provide him your SAN number. And yes on chaturbate they will ask for your SAN number.
On the other hand new card from paxum been shipped yesterday. Didnt expect them to be this fast lol.

You will need to receive a payment or get a transfer for another Cosmo user in order to order the card.

You should be able to order a card without the $, and then you'll just have a negative balance until you load $ to it.

Unfortunately prepaid cards can't go into a negative balance or we would do this!

I remeber as Quinn said that card was ordered automatically then had to receive a payment to be able to activate it. Maybe @CosmoPayment cand help if u provide him your SAN number. And yes on chaturbate they will ask for your SAN number.
On the other hand new card from paxum been shipped yesterday. Didnt expect them to be this fast lol.

Sophie small update for you, my team is prioritizing the fact that a lot of users have been claiming that they don't get notifications when they receive payments. I should have more positive news in the coming days!

• Hugs
Reactions: Squirtkarla
UPDATE ON PAXUM NEW CARD. As its was stated here before, paxum is issuing new cards as the ones we have now are just temporary until they settle eveything with their new proccesor, i can see status of my card been updated yesterday
So 24.10 started submitting, 11.01 printing.
posting this here also driven by curiosity and keep track to see how long this takes. ( they say " Total Card delivery time to receive it is approximately 6 weeks" ok paxum, maybe 6 weeks for each step.took 11 weeks from submitting to printing lol.)

Aren't you the lucky one, I've been awaiting since 5 Sep 2018, now 23 weeks and I haven't even got to "Printing"

Sending a support message every month with the same standard answer, they take a large fee to NOT allow me to get to my cash

@CosmoPayment Yet again you are not sending emails to allow me to login

Before you say "can go to spam" that has been checked

I've been waiting an hour now and I need access because I wish to pay for something online, but because of your stupid new idea (which only seems to work when I don;t want it to and doesn't when I want it to) of blocking online transactions without prior logging on to you to authorise I can't and I have to keep rebuilding the shopping cart each time

Please sort this out because its getting very painful to use your service, or should I say lack of service

@CosmoPayment Yet again you are not sending emails to allow me to login

Before you say "can go to spam" that has been checked

I've been waiting an hour now and I need access because I wish to pay for something online, but because of your stupid new idea (which only seems to work when I don;t want it to and doesn't when I want it to) of blocking online transactions without prior logging on to you to authorise I can't and I have to keep rebuilding the shopping cart each time

Please sort this out because its getting very painful to use your service, or should I say lack of service

What email server are you using?

We've noticed Gmail works great, hotmail sometimes goes to junk, yahoo sometimes does not arrive at all. If you have a Gmail we can update it on your account, I would need your SAN.

Our stupid idea has reduced account takeovers to 0 for the month of January.

What do you have to submit to get verified with Cosmo? I can't find information on the site.
How do I activate my card?
You will receive an email with instructions on how to activate your card. This email includes the web access code you must use to sign in for the first time. Upon first login (using your card number and access code), you will be prompted to update your personal details. You can then upgrade your card to increase its limit, by clicking 'Upgrade Card' and uploading a proof of ID and proof of address

Its what i found on FAQ section. card is issued even if u dont submit proof of id and adress, those are needed to upgrade limits. @CosmoPayment if u can confirm that please.

How do I activate my card?
You will receive an email with instructions on how to activate your card. This email includes the web access code you must use to sign in for the first time. Upon first login (using your card number and access code), you will be prompted to update your personal details. You can then upgrade your card to increase its limit, by clicking 'Upgrade Card' and uploading a proof of ID and proof of address

Its what i found on FAQ section. card is issued even if u dont submit proof of id and adress, those are needed to upgrade limits. @CosmoPayment if u can confirm that please.
Thanks. I looked at the site a while ago, and I didn't see it, I guess maybe they added it recently? Or maybe I have forgotten about it. Anyway, I decided to look at the site again and saw it, so I wanted to edit my comment.
But I don't understand what ''proof of address'' is, you have proof of address for example on the Driver's License?

What is ''Proof of adress''?

Hi Lexi, a proof of address would be any official document that was sent to your address that lists your name, your full address and the date. This document needs to be dated within 3 months and show all 4 corners of the page. For example, a bank statement, utility bill, etc...

Additionally you will need to upload a proof of identity such as a passport or government issued ID.

Hi Lexi, a proof of address would be any official document that was sent to your address that lists your name, your full address and the date. This document needs to be dated within 3 months and show all 4 corners of the page. For example, a bank statement, utility bill, etc...

Additionally you will need to upload a proof of identity such as a passport or government issued ID.
What if you don't have proof of address document? Is there a way to verify without it?
Can you still buy things online without verification? I think I read somewhere that there is a limit of 250$ for unverified users?

What if you don't have proof of address document? Is there a way to verify without it?
Can you still buy things online without verification? I think I read somewhere that there is a limit of 250$ for unverified users?

No, unfortunately you need a proof of address. You can upload the proof of address and ID of the person who's home it is in the same picture and be approved that way.

@CosmoPayment Thank you.
I have some other questions. Can people read Terms and Conditions before writing their personal information in the registration form? Another question, I read that Cosmo sends the Mastercards by post before verification, so can you use the letter that comes with the Cosmo card as a proof of address?
What happens when you close your account? How can you close your Cosmo account and card when you don't receive payments anymore and are there fees for closing it and what is the procedure? How long are IDs and Proof of address stored and are they still stored if you close your Cosmo account? What would happen if for some reason you don't have money on your Cosmo account to pay for the monthly fee and other fees?
Thanks.

@CosmoPayment Thank you.
I have some other questions. Can people read Terms and Conditions before writing their personal information in the registration form? Another question, I read that Cosmo sends the Mastercards by post before verification, so can you use the letter that comes with the Cosmo card as a proof of address?
What happens when you close your account? How can you close your Cosmo account and card when you don't receive payments anymore and are there fees for closing it and what is the procedure? How long are IDs and Proof of address stored and are they still stored if you close your Cosmo account? What would happen if for some reason you don't have money on your Cosmo account to pay for the monthly fee and other fees?
Thanks.

Good questions, allow me to address them below;
  • Can people read Terms and Conditions before writing their personal information in the registration form? - Indeed, on the last step before registering there is a link and checkbox to view our terms and conditions and privacy policy, for your convenience I have included the link to our T's&C's; https://wdcs.cardportal.com/Docs/Ps_Ts_N_Cs.pdf
  • I read that Cosmo sends the Mastercards by post before verification, so can you use the letter that comes with the Cosmo card as a proof of address? - Clever question, unfortunately due to regulatory changes we no longer operate this way, you must be verified to receive a card, therefore the card carrier would not be possible.
  • What happens when you close your account? - Your account is closed and your card is expired, to be destroyed.
  • How can you close your Cosmo account and card when you don't receive payments anymore and are there fees for closing it and what is the procedure? - There are no fees for closing, you simply need to contact the support team and they will close it for you.
  • How long are IDs and Proof of address stored and are they still stored if you close your Cosmo account? - POA & POI is stored securely until you close your account. We are PCI compliant.
  • What would happen if for some reason you don't have money on your Cosmo account to pay for the monthly fee and other fees? - Your wallet will incur a negative balance.

The support team is taking over our main accounts - using a personal account from now on :)

Status
Not open for further replies.